• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
i wish i would but the conversation is not with me
It would seem that you've yet to undergo a fair amount of life training if you can't even come up with a half-***'d response. : ) Better get on that before Brawl so you don't epic fail. Look, even Sakurai sympathizes with you; a thirty day grace period has been oh-so-generously offered to us. (NOA shh!)

On a side note, if that's the final roster then I'll manage somehow, but that one just seems a tad too safe. (read: fake)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Do NOT believe any roster leaks. Animal crossing villager will not be playable, im sure of it. Krystal will be in and so will Geno, Ridly is iffy. I hope for Lucario but I think he's not in :(

Elysium

Smash Lord
Cool stage! I woudn't mind playing as Krystal in Brawl. I think she would be a cool character.

=S-A=
Your support is very welcomed SA!

And it will indeed be a very long weekend. But just what could happen next week with the updates. If things go well...we could FINALLY be seeing Krystal. Oh man that would rock.

And yea ZF, it requires some music. :laugh:

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
I noticed before I used to really not care much for Krystal, I usually don't care for very well supported characters much but after getting scared with her "sticker revealed" I became fond of her :D Krystal FTW!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I can wait until the weekend ends o-o....*dies*
I know, right? Frigging thing has changed me a little - weekends are seen differently now...

On a side note - how long do you think Nintendo has planned Dojo updates for, and do you think the delay has screwed things up for them?

Elysium

Smash Lord
I noticed before I used to really not care much for Krystal, I usually don't care for very well supported characters much but after getting scared with her "sticker revealed" I became fond of her :D Krystal FTW!
Alright, another supporter!!!
Just FYI, Whobby 08 is continuing today, I'll keep my eye out for any StarFox info (I will kill myself if I see a Krystal AT :()
Si....that would blow...
On a side note - how long do you think Nintendo has planned Dojo updates for, and do you think the delay has screwed things up for them?
I would believe they would continue even past the release until everything has been found in the game. Though after about a month of being out (in Japan) the DOJO will probably just be showing old news.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I'd get very disappointed to the point to double think about buying Brawl.:(
Today? Awesome. But why would they show new stuff? Then again, maybe all of the ATs/Pokémon can't be seen in too hort an amount of days - more matches will have to be played...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Not to worry, either Krystal will be revealed next week or we'll know from when the game is out.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
It's not Krystal Related but I was in a Ganon mood. :laugh:
Blasphemy! Heracy!! No pertinance to Krystal whatsoever?! I demand justice...richeousness...conformity...ex-communication...public stoning followed by a hanging...trial by a partial and biased jurry......and stuff... <.<

Just FYI, Whobby 08 is continuing today, I'll keep my eye out for any StarFox info (I will kill myself if I see a Krystal AT :()
Here's an idea: instead of killing yourself, join together with everyone else who wants to kill themselves over Krystal's ATefication and march on HAL Studios. On second thought...your way's easier. :laugh:

Elysium

Smash Lord
Blasphemy! Heracy!! No pertinance to Krystal whatsoever?! I demand justice...richeousness...conformity...ex-communication...public stoning followed by a hanging...trial by a partial and biased jurry......and stuff... <.<
Krystal sigs are hella hard to do and make them look good. Considering I don't want to a use anything other than a hybrid/adventures look, that gives me a total of like 3 images to use. With those limited pictures, coming up a an idea that is unique is kinda hard.

If anything I'll do a Zelda theme next...cuz Zelda's Hawt. :love:

Teeb at the right idea. Just sit back and we'll find out eventually.

Rhyme: Your supposed to blame violence in Video Games...you'll be safe everytime.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I can see 'lack of originality' being an issue, I'm just bored so I'm trying to make a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Ooh don't worry; I ALWAYS blame violence on videogames...there just wasn't anything more than a lack of cooperation and idle threats this time. : )

That's pretty much what I'm doing right now. Actually, the most important thing I'm doing is kicking myself for not ordering Brawl over Amazon.jp and paying international shipping. -teardrop forms-

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hopefully we'll get Krystal as the next Character Update (which I'm hoping is also next Wednseday). Otherwise, we get that (sonofab*tch) Jigglypuff. I still don't get why Jiggly is still popular.

btw, take a look at my new sig...it has three kick@ss characters plus a soon-to-be announced, kick@ss character
Awesome :grin:

Come on Krystal for Monday! *Throws dice*

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I like Jigglypuff!

Anyways, I like Krystal more so.. I want her to be revealed next! Because you know Jigglypuff is unlockable anywho.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It wouldnt be so farfetche for Krystal to be revealed next. Her Or a Metroid character. Or Cpt. Falcon... But I want Krystal :)

Of course, next week is his last chance to reveal a character before its released in japan so I thinkit might be a 3rd party char.. likely megaman

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
So the sticker.... does the fact that she's in her Assault outfit mean she's more likely to be Adventures style or more likely to be Command style? They haven't acknowledged Adventures era Krystal at all, which usage would be questionable if you ask me, and then there's the whole 'probably won't show her in the exact form she will be playable in' so... *shrug*

Rhyme

Smash Lord
If it's a Metroid character then, in all fairness, it should be Dark Samus. : )

EDIT: I doubt that Kyrstal's costume for the Dojo sticker has anything to do with the appearance she will have as a playable character. I'm just hoping that they chose her for the sticker update as a 'hint' to Monday's character update in much the same way that a bulborb trophy gave away Olimar as a character months ago.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So the sticker.... does the fact that she's in her Assault outfit mean she's more likely to be Adventures style or more likely to be Command style? They haven't acknowledged Adventures era Krystal at all, which usage would be questionable if you ask me, and then there's the whole 'probably won't show her in the exact form she will be playable in' so... *shrug*

I dont think it matters, there's stickers of probably so many characters in different eras of gaming. I saw a small sticker of Lucas in his pixel form,.. so yeh.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Theres a twilight Link sticker so if anything I think it'd mean Assault. And I hope she is playable with her assault.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Whats wrong with assault? I think its her best. The costume is great for battles and it matches well with her color. It also shows that she is part of the Star Fox team. I like Adventures too, but at least if they used assault there wouldn't be people complaining about the way she is dressed.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
assault is her best, but I still think she'll have a new outfit that somewhat resembles the assault one combined with the command one.,.. but skimpier like the adventures one.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Whats wrong with assault? I think its her best. The costume is great for battles and it matches well with her color. It also shows that she is part of the Star Fox team. I like Adventures too, but at least if they used assault there wouldn't be people complaining about the way she is dressed.
Point taken....I really don't want to hear "Anyone who is Krystal is a furry!!" every time I play :urg:
But the Adventures one....it's so pretty :(

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Hey, as long as everything stays covered, it's good. (That's why the Adventures outfit worries me sometimes . . .)

If they did a version of the Adventures outfit (kind of like what they have done with Peach's dress), that wouldn't be so bad.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Point taken....I really don't want to hear "Anyone who is Krystal is a furry!!" every time I play :urg:
But the Adventures one....it's so pretty :(
It's cool. Everyone is a furry for Krystal. xD

On-topic : Psh, Krystal is gonna get a new look. Yeah, her head is gonna be proportioned like Fox's too~

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's cool. Everyone is a furry for Krystal. xD

On-topic : Psh, Krystal is gonna get a new look. Yeah, her head is gonna be proportioned like Fox's too~
I agree with everything you said. Hopefully she'll still be as awesome looking as in assault.

Top Bottom