• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
I agree with everything you said. Hopefully she'll still be as awesome looking as in assault.
Seconded...

Hey, I know it's a tad off topic (it does involve Krystal, but not in Brawl :lol:)...but I'm working on an epic story on Universal (the site in my sig)...please, take a look at my overview, and help me decide where to fit Krystal in...I'd like to be able to assume she marries Fox, but I'd like this to be somewhat interactive...but please, don't make any suggestions without checking the thread...click the link in my sig, go to the Creative Writing section, and look for "Cinder's Epic"...you can post there, or come back here and give me your ideas...

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Well, I keep one thing in mind when I write. That is, "Was this in an episode of Captain N?" If it was, then I try not to write it.

Captain N . . .nnnnnnnn . . .it's like every fanfic ever. I don't completely hate it, but it can get predictable. Sometimes, it's a good thing to check against.

And I did like the Assault costume. I'm curious what the alternate colors would all look like . . .I mean, there's what we saw in Assault's multiplayer, but there could be a couple more versions.

Cinder

Smash Master
When did Captain N get involved? CN doesn't stand for anything...just random initials
actually, I just used mine ;)
So, any ideas? I'd love to make Krystal a recurring character...and at Fox's side, might I add ;)

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Whats wrong with assault? I think its her best. The costume is great for battles and it matches well with her color. It also shows that she is part of the Star Fox team. I like Adventures too, but at least if they used assault there wouldn't be people complaining about the way she is dressed.
I think that her assault costume is better too because it is a newer game than adventures and it represents krystal better.

Besides they can't make that costume realistic because whenever she would jump, well, lets say we would be able to see her ''inocence'' if you know what i mean

Rhyme

Smash Lord
click the link in my sig, go to the Creative Writing section, and look for "Cinder's Epic"...you can post there, or come back here and give me your ideas...
The rules of your "universe" are rather strange by that character introduction. Sorries, I'm horrible with forums so I couldn't find anything that you'd written besides introductory material on that site. All I mean is, fanfic or not, it sounds rather involved. I guess that leaves it open-ended, and that's exactly why I have no clue where it should go.

I did my part. Just hope that she makes it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think that her assault costume is better too because it is a newer game than adventures and it represents krystal better.

Besides they can't make that costume realistic because whenever she would jump, well, lets say we would be able to see her ''inocence'' if you know what i mean
Oh my, Well sonic is naked and it doesnt seem to cause too much ruckus

Rhyme

Smash Lord
For the record: I do not.

But that's okies, Bowser's a sewper hawt scalie beastie. <3 He can run around naked aaall daaay looong spamming that Dthrow of his. Not to mention if it's Krystal he's Dthrowing = instant joygasaming. :grin:

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Why's everyone rejecting the Adventures outfit all of the sudden? I find it kind of funny, considering that a swimsuit is worse but people don't complain about those. It's called "TRIBAL". It's an excellent look and fits her well when she's using the staff. They show loincloths on guys all the time in anime, so I really don't think it's going to be a problem. People here are wayyyy too uptight.

Assault outfit is poorly designed and ugly. :<

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Looking at jay~B's sig, Krystal's Assault outfit looks strikingly similar to Sheik's new design. Anyone else see this?

As for Brawl, I'm hoping Krystal gets an upgraded version of her Adventures outfit. Make it look more space-like, but don't completely get rid of the tribal theme. And maybe cover up more of her body so people don't go "OMG FURRY!" and disconnect when playing online.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Would something like the hybrid outfit way back on page 7 or so be sufficient, you think? I personally wouldn`t mind seeing Krystal get a two-costume treatment like Wario did, but I`ve come to prefer the hybrid now.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
They HAVE to make a new costume. I mean just about everyone has a revamped character model.

Lets just hope that its nice.

-Onyx

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
There are many characters I'd like to have alternate costumes (especially Mario and Samus), but that doesn't seem to be happening:(. I wouldn't mind the hybrid, though. It's actually a pretty good design. And it's probably fuel efficient, too:chuckle:. Kudos to whoever made it. But we still don't know what to be comparing it to for her Brawl design. If Sakurai (or whoever's job it is) can make a better design, by all means, I'll take it.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I doubt the hybrid will look like that. I mean its a great job on the shopping. But to me its not the kind of design an actual gaming company will come up with.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Calm down from what? If I was any calmer than I am right now.. I think I would have to be high and on Vicadin or something.

I'm tired and bored...

I hope its fake... Better be fake..

-Onyx

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Why's everyone rejecting the Adventures outfit all of the sudden? I find it kind of funny, considering that a swimsuit is worse but people don't complain about those. It's called "TRIBAL". It's an excellent look and fits her well when she's using the staff. They show loincloths on guys all the time in anime, so I really don't think it's going to be a problem. People here are wayyyy too uptight.

Assault outfit is poorly designed and ugly. :<
Some people like the post Adventure designs, and are not furries (these people hate furries BTW)

I blame ~Krystal~ for being a traitor!
I hope your kidding. Why betray a friend?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Why name yourself after a character if you never really support that character? If our Krystal is the one she named herself after anyway.

-Onyx

Top Bottom