• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
48 WOULD indeed be the best thing since a very good thing that happened in the past but that article could be as fake as Ahmadinejad's smile for all we know.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
48 would be a nice number imo...Lots of choices and more characters to see online. I don't want to fight online against like 3 of the same thing. More choices makes things fun.

Elysium

Smash Lord
ehhhh New job....tired...can't walk...

Anyway
This is uselss and one of the WORST thread for brawl!!! KRYSTAL is useless and sucks!!!!!! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG 4 BRAWL!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thats all for that one. At least he got banned quickly.

Like I said back then, Krystal really didn't have a chance. Olimar had a decent fanbase already, then he got confirmed and people jumped for joy because of that. If the tables were turned, Krystal would've won. Simple as that.

In other news:
48 spots (imo) guarantees Krystal. However, I would be very surprised if they put that many in.

Here Here to getting through the weekend and back to the updates.

*Oh noes spoilers*
Those that got a PM...at least reply back to let me know what your doing. This will help set up a deadline for the project.
If you didn't get a PM, don't worry and don't question. All shall be clear soon.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Photoshop did what? Did you mean Photobucket? Or did your Photoshop mess up on you while you were trying to make one?

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
photobucket i guess is what he means...

E, what is the PM? send me it! im one of the first members of the staff i should get a chance!

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
people defending Claus said his sticker doesn't matter since he's just wearing that "outfit", well Krystal has more than one outfit too :chuckle:. I know I talk too much about the stickers whenever I come here but Im really worried, anyway Krystal FTW!

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
people defending Claus said his sticker doesn't matter since he's just wearing that "outfit", well Krystal has more than one outfit too :chuckle:. I know I talk too much about the stickers whenever I come here but Im really worried, anyway Krystal FTW!
I guess I speak for all of us when I say that were all worried at least a little bit, for all we know he might just want to bring back falco and leave it at that

Although if the 48 characters thing is true then Im pretty sure we will be seeing her in brawl

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Seems the cat is out of the bag there... Care to let us in on it now? :D

Edit: meant to say, the vulpine is out of the bag. :p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
E handled it, it was sent to whomever needed to see it and its all under control. Theres nothing to be afraid of or curious about.

Its about Krystal and thats all you really need to know. So there :3

-Onyx

Yaya

Smash Champion
It's about Krystal eating a muffin!

I knew it had to do with muffins!

Anyways, do you think Krystal will have a substantial role in the SSE?

krynny

Smash Cadet
hey guys. could i please join and get that sig? i've been a big supporter of Krystal this whole time. besides that olimar post, her staff could be one of the most original movesets.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
hey guys. could i please join and get that sig? i've been a big supporter of Krystal this whole time. besides that olimar post, her staff could be one of the most original movesets.
Send a PM Elysium(the TC), ask him to join, and sorry if like 5 people tell you this :p

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I guess you could pm Elysium to see about that. Odds are you can join unless you have a history of dissing krystal.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Enjoy... Yeah that was it..

That was definitely it... Was a while ago and not as big and easy as.. OVER 9000!

Ah well.. WTF is a oekaki?

-Onyx

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
"Ah well.. WTF is a oekaki?"

Like an imageboard except the posters make the images themselves, and they start the thread while the commenters give legible criticism or just warble on about "amazing skillz" and "she looks cute ^=^".

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
"Ah well.. WTF is a oekaki?"

Like an imageboard except the posters make the images themselves, and they start the thread while the commenters give legible criticism or just warble on about "amazing skillz" and "she looks cute ^=^".
Ahh. potatoe, tomato, it's all the same thing :p
So...anybody got a new topic?

Top Bottom