• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Allow me...I can talk to him on Universal...thanks for letting me know...

On topic: uh, hello! Ideas for Krystal in my story...it's not like there's anything else to talk about...
in YOUR story? did I miss something?

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Sigh.. apparently theres this credible guy named MarkMan.. who has been right about other games. So I hear- and he said "Fox, Falco, Wolf"

I just dont see how Wolf would get in over Krystal...

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Sigh.. apparently theres this credible guy named MarkMan.. who has been right about other games. So I hear- and he said "Fox, Falco, Wolf"

I just dont see how Wolf would get in over Krystal...
well have some hope Krystal will be in cuz we have 13 veterans and 12 newcomers
so i guess we have a newcomer......Krystal duh

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Blasphemy, Krystal is in. Else, how is it that Im playing as her in 2 weeks? How can you explain that?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
What's up with this rumor I keep hearing about? It says only 35 chars, Krystal and Ridley deconfirmed, and bunch of other BS :mad:
PhantomofRuins, someone renowned in the Castlevania community for leaking info, and the entire soundtrack of PhantomofRuins before its release, and as credible as Markman has stated that Isaac, Ridley, Mewtwo, Krystal, and Takamaru are not playable.

Still, take it with a grain of salt right now.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Soluble Toast said:
PhantomofRuins, someone renowned in the Castlevania community for leaking info, and the entire soundtrack of PhantomofRuins before its release, and as credible as Markman has stated that Isaac, Ridley, Mewtwo, Krystal, and Takamaru are not playable.

Still, take it with a grain of salt right now.
Hm, 3 out of my top 5, this isn't good, As you said let's take it with a grain of salt.:ohwell:

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I'm really hoping that the rumors are false. Brawl without Ridley and Krystal... Well... It just wouldn't meet all of my hopes and dreams.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'm really hoping that the rumors are false. Brawl without Ridley and Krystal... Well... It just wouldn't meet all of my hopes and dreams.
Indeed. I don't see how Sakurai can blatantly just ignore the polls and cross off 2 of the most requested characters.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
exactly its just another troll they are bound to show up in the last two weeks before the release in japan and i was ready for this. funny pic by the way oynx :) krystal and ridley are shoe ins there is no way sakurai would take either one of them out

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
on the left. You can see krystal.
Good eye.
The page Krystal is on is Fox's introduction, and it looks like Peppy is next to her, so it could be talking about his team.

Intriguing though. Hope to get translations soon.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
What's up with this rumor I keep hearing about? It says only 35 chars, Krystal and Ridley deconfirmed, and bunch of other BS :mad:
yeah... everything people say is BS, they like being f*cking ******* who say they know for sure, but its all fake anyways

I'd stick to brawlcentral for info like that if I was you

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Why does BC says that they are The Most Knowledgeable Brawl Source on the Web!? I love the site but they seem arrogant and over the top

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Hey there's this guy in brawl central that claims some of the CUT chars in brawl. I kinda thinks he sounds legit.

Top Bottom