• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Me too. If the info is fake, F*** the leaker, sorry nintendo and sakurai, if its real, sakurai, please cancell brawl and end our pain.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
35 characters and no Krystal is something to be concerned about, but if WW Link is in, then Sakurai hasn't totally lost his marbles. I'll be reserving my copy. This roster is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I wanted to see plenty of certain characters back in Melee (Sonic being one of them), but the roster and its clones kept me satisfied.

R.O.B. makes me question the list, but it looks realistic enough otherwise.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wait the roster is not confirmed yet, at least I hope. I don't think the leakers are real insiders.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
You're all fools for listening to the prophets, and that video is fake. The Japanese site still has the same video up it always did, and the sprite additions were a fan-made fake. You think that many stickers would be forced-series-assignment? LAWL. Lucario/Ness/Jiggs are not confirmed yet, that's just a hoax. A fairly obvious one when looking around at official sources.

Personally, all these 'prophets' need to bite their tongues and suffocate, if you ask me. I'm ready for the ****ed game to come out just so that people can stop arguing about ****. Gawd, freaking spazzes around here. Just chill and wait 9 more days and 7 hours to find out what the real roster is. If even that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Levia, don't do anything yet, nothing of the prophets besides Lucario, Ness and Jiggs is confirmed...
EDIT: Tobi, they just took down the vid after they realized the accidental leak..

Black/Light

Smash Master
You're all fools for listening to the prophets, and that video is fake. The Japanese site still has the same video up it always did, and the sprite additions were a fan-made fake. You think that many stickers would be forced-series-assignment? LAWL. Lucario/Ness/Jiggs are not confirmed yet, that's just a hoax. A fairly obvious one when looking around at official sources.

Personally, all these 'prophets' need to bite their tongues and suffocate, if you ask me. I'm ready for the ****ed game to come out just so that people can stop arguing about ****. Gawd, freaking spazzes around here. Just chill and wait 9 more days and 7 hours to find out what the real roster is. If even that.
I have one thing to say. . .

Go look at the vid and STOP it at 4:20. For some reason, even thou they changed it back, it still shows the faces it it's stoped at the sticker part.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Actually, Tobias made a good point (even though he acted like a spazz himself). How do we know that those icons are actually real? I'm a video editor and I'm pretty good at photoshop, and i know that it would be pretty easy to make icons like that and stick them into the video just to fool people. Remember the whole "Sonic is in!!! Look at ZSS's comuter screen!!!!" ?

My theory is that they could've cropped the faces from somewhere else, or made them themselves", and stuck them down there....
Again, it's STILL on the site. You can't see it when it's playing but stop it at 4:20 and you can clearly see the faces. Thats the official Wii web site so yeah. . .no hoax there.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Considering that the videos that were originally ripped, 5 days ago, don't have it, why would they have an 'updated' version of the video in the first place? The same video as the original is still there. Also, look at the Japanese site, the formatting on the characters' sprites is completely different, and in addition the font used on the video doesn't match either. You're just being hoaxed here, and even if you're not, so freaking what? Yay Lucario, but that has nothing to do with anything since there was no Starfox sticker shown with the same rules. :-\

Edit for above post: I checked the video after first hearing about this new rumor. There was nothing showin' there on the Japanese site: http://wii.com/jp/movies/smashbros-movie1/

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I agree with what your saying Tobias. The roster that keeps being shoved down everyones throats looks believable....until you see R.O.B. If someone circulated false info for lulz...they went overboard by adding R.O.B.

That thing hurts the list's already questionable credibility.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I put up the vid also.. Which was a bit pointless. I was being to to rip it.. Any way I like the update and how to see more updates of which I like.. If ya know what I mean :D

-Onyx

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
O_O Sorry to intrude....but this is Krstal related...

If you pause at 4:22 during the video when the page turns (The one with sonic and the KlapTrap) ye do know that Krystal is there right? Bottom right? Or has this been mentioned?

P.S KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL! WOMENS RIGHTS! WOO! MEN IN BIKINIS! :ohwell: ...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
But there are many sources that confirmed it.

It's too sad to be a krystal, ridley fan right now.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
ROB is already a Subspace Enemy. He has zero chance of being playable. And again, the Japanese site doesn't have that 'edit', and there's no proof it ever did, because we live in the age of the internet where edits can occur. The only annoying thing is that it's incredibly hard to disprove it because it's from a source other than Dojo who wouldn't let that thing pass even for a second, so the mistake is still possible from a technical point. In the end, though, it's a hoax. One that many many people want to believe but a blatant hoax.

Edit for above poster: Yeahhhh, done that about 15 times. I've also Ctrl F5'd and cleared my cache. Same blank bar as before under the sticker names. Like I said, it's possible it's real but still unlikely IMO. Plus it doesn't mean crap for Krystal's chances.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
O_O Sorry to intrude....but this is Krstal related...

If you pause at 4:22 during the video when the page turns (The one with sonic and the KlapTrap) ye do know that Krystal is there right? Bottom right? Or has this been mentioned?

P.S KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL! WOMENS RIGHTS! WOO! MEN IN BIKINIS! :ohwell: ...
If only they picked that sticker, then we would've known >_<

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah Krystal is in the game. That we know for sure. We aren't sure if that sticker helps her chances or not as a playable. But yes, we have seen it.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think the roster is bloody fake. Think about it, why would sakurai show the SE vid if ROB is playable?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I also noticed that.. Which is why we wanted the cursor to go over Krystal..

But DK.. Why would I care about DK? :3

-Onyx

Black/Light

Smash Master
Edit for above poster: Yeahhhh, done that about 15 times. I've also Ctrl F5'd and cleared my cache. Same blank bar as before under the sticker names. Like I said, it's possible it's real but still unlikely IMO. Plus it doesn't mean crap for Krystal's chances.
IDK what your doing but the mouse drag works.

Herez http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=138474

anyway, if you care to look at the general brawl area, theres enuff proof of this happing. And the only thing these does is confirm Ness and Lucario which in turn gives the leakers more cred.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
or a geno, issac, mewtwo, and k rool fan......we're all really sad pandas in the bamboo forest of remorse

But one thing that i noticed was that with each sticker they showed which characters belonged to the series (i.e. Groudon=Pika, Jiggs, Lucario, and PT). But when it past over Klap Trap, there was no sign of DK. yes, I know Klap Trap isn't a character (lol), but Groudon isn't; he's a pokeball pokemon. Why didn't we see an icon of DK when it past over Klap Trap? Any thoughts?
It was a small sticker, only takes up a single space, many believe that these can go with any character regardless of what series they are from... :dizzy:

Top Bottom