• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow Serebii himself knew that Jigglypuff, Lucario and ness were in before all of this!!!

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Well, I'll give the man the benefit of the doubt. I thought he had very little sense for Smash when Lucas was announced and Ness was nowhere in sight, but now he's been confirmed second-handedly, it seems like he still has some direction. I'm not going to say he lacks direction if he doesn't put in Krystal, though. I'll just keep optimistic.

I mean, I'll still play the game regardless of one character getting in or not. Big picture!

raul

Smash Lord
Greetings Krystal Supports,

I am Raul, Wolf Supporter and creator of the new Star Wolf thread. I just wanted you all to know that I do not believe in the roster because of the lack of Ridley, Krystal, any new franchise reps and so on. While the roster does contain Wolf, I have alerted my thread to be skeptical as you should. Krystal, whether you like her or not, will be in Brawl as a PC and not that stupid ROB, haha. Anyway just remember everyother prophet predicition and how it burned us.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Yes, I predicted a AC rep myself. I only trust Serebii because I have been a loyal follower for the past 2 years.
The way stickers work, with 3 AC stickers, a rep from that series would only make sense, considering the recent pokemon and earthbound reps.

Also, if the 5 in a series max theory is right, then Krystal may be a shoe-in.

Lastly, don't trust ANY roster on this forum.
DO NOT.
Unless the game has been released, don't believe it.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* If Krystal is not in, I don't know what I will do...I planned to main her...now I am not sure who I want to main...All I know is that it wont be any other SF character --....Maybe Zelda...*sigh*

Elysium

Smash Lord
If any of us wanted to. It COULD be about Krystal eating a muffin...

-Onyx
hahahah new meme

Shes in Brawl. Why else would she be so happy?

-Onyx
Awesome...simply awesome
Krystal is my all time favorite Star Fox char after Wolf so I would do anything to get her in brawl....just dont make her wear he bikini.
... Krystal for brawl?
(The space-time continuum gets funky around here.)
Amen...you would not believe how long it took me to go through the 12 pages I missed.

You have Krystal Dancing in her Adventures outfit, that is a furry magnet.
No way Yaya
Our first post be praised, even in other forums :cool:
http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=498
TRS is awesome :grin:

Also, do me and Rhyme a favor and vote Dark Samus in the Character Battle ^_^
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=131324&page=148
I wish I would go to Brawlcentral more....

Wow lucario, jigglypuff, ness confirmed? Talk about holy ****. Does it lower mewtwo's chances? I wonder.
ummm what? when where how?
Guys, I think it's over. Apparently that 35 character roster thing is actually true, and Krystal is not on it along with ridley, geno, issac, or any other popular Nintendo rep. That R.O.B. robot is in, which confuses me.......
Once again, someone want to fill me in on all these confirmations?
So if Krystal is in Brawl, what do you guys think the chances are of her using her native Cerinian language? It seems unlikely to me--but it's possible.
nah, I doubt it.
Keep hope my friend, the prophets may still be wrong..
I will believe them when I see the characters in the JP Brawl..
Keep the hope alive!
btw, anyone know where E is?

Does he know anything about this?
I'm right here, and no I'm very lost.
Well, if you're wondering WTF is going on, E, just PM me :)
Dually noted my friend.
And you, Mr. Cookie Monster, still deny that you have a problem with cookies :p
Lawlz
PC or bust.
Double down!!! double down
No Krystal for Brawl. dream is dead.
.... .... ....phail
where on that page does it talk about serebii?

I didn't catch it...and E missed a helluva lot of info
For real.... I'm playing catch up like crazy.

Anyway, I started a new job and I've been working 10 hours days, while staying later to learn everything quicker. It's been wake up, work, home, eat, shower,sleep lately thats why I jhaven't been on. Though day off tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be up to date by then.

As far as the TRS PM mystery goes, I'm not telling yet because I haven't gotten everything I need. I'll send another PM to the remaining ones and see if that works, if not I'll go with what I was given.

Also sorry for the full inbox, I read a couple people tried to send me stuff but it was full. I fixed that so anything what was supposed to get to me now can.

I'll see you all later tonight (and for the next couple hours...)

Krystal Fur Brawl!

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
That roster is pathetic! I didn't wait 2 whole years to get only 35 characters! And R.O.B over Ridley, Geno, and Krystal?! Please, someone confirm that this is fake and wake me up from this nightmare!
Actually that pretty much is fake, according to brawlcentral there's 48 and todays big news is Ness, Lucario and Jigglypuff confirmed. On the sticker part of the japanese video they found that it shows the character icons at the bottom. I think that it shows the icons for the type of character it helps more

Also they mentioned that Mewtwo still has a chance, just go to-

http://www.brawlcentral.com/

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
I personally thing Krystal should be in BEFORE Falco or Wolf because she is more original....Honestly...how can they make Falco and Wolf NOT clones of Fox...They are all the same....Of course I wouldn't be surprised....It wouldn't surprise me if we all got super hyped and it turned out the game sucked.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
I can see one being added but both Falco AND Wolf without them being clones? That's just boring sounding! Krystal atleast has some originality.

Though who knows, maybe Nintendo said 'no, we are completely abandoning that side of Krystal, you are not allowed to use it' so Sakurai said '**** you guys then, I won't use her as a PC then!' *laughs* who knows.

Edit: I agree that an AC rep will be added, thus causing that list to be shoved down some throats. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea12/modea12_080118b-l.jpg "U" .... "Useable by" .... omg AC series Useable by AC char?!? :O Considering that OH-EM-GEE, it fits exactly with the spoilers we just got about Lucario and Jigglypuff, etc! I never would have, wait.... wait I did! I suspected an AC char for a long time.

Seriously, ignore these prophets. The soonest we'll start seeing full character lists should be the 30th. Till then, just ignore the lists and wait for screenshots.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't make sense to me either. Well maybe Wii-Connect-24 will eventually add characters? lawl >.> yeah right, this is Nintendo we're talking about here :<

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Im very surprised they put Wolf in over Krystal. That one went way over my head/
Who said that?
Wolf deserves a spot in brawl, but krystal deserves it more
I guess I'm afraid that they won't put wolf in because he would be just another falco clone, but then again we still have to see if falco returns so.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
So the roster is true. My heart just sank. No Ridley, no Krystal, no Geno. Why Sakurai. I've waited so long for THIS piece of ****!!!!! I hate u.

Something I don't understand though, if krystal got a small role in Brawl, why did they make such a big fuss about covering up the VA leak?

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
So the roster is true. My heart just sank. No Ridley, no Krystal, no Geno. Why Sakurai. I've waited so long for THIS piece of ****!!!!! I hate u.

Something I don't understand though, if krystal got a small role in Brawl, why did they make such a big fuss about covering up the VA leak?
WHAT ROSTER?!! Please link me to it

jay~B

Smash Journeyman

WHAT ROSTER?!! Please link me to it

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Until I see accurate screenshots ripped from a credible source, I'm going to keep steadfast. And yell stupid things, like "Sparta!!!"

So, until I see otherwise, I know what I should yell.

GALLIFREY!!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Why is it said to be true.. I don't even know which one people are talking about anymore. It takes me 15 minutes to get to a new page here in SWF I can't keep up with anything anymore.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
See thats like what I expect from all of you TRS people. If something like that happens. Sure rejoice, but don't be a jerk about it. Don't go into other threads and brag that we got who we wanted.

It'll keep us from getting into the Ridley destined sort of thing :/

We've got a good few weeks ahead of us and I trust we will get through the thick and the thin. Whatever comes at us be it trolls or angry mods (haha). Lets do it. But lets do it by avoiding conflict and keeping attention off of ourselves just in case we digress and it gets deep into something bad.

-Onyx

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Brawl central forums load at great speeds and there is a Krystal thread there with some members here...if people are tired of the smashboards crap loading then hop over there and chat >:B.

Krystal fur Brawl~!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I'm not buying the roster. There is one franchise left, and I'm betting it will have a character. 3 without characters seems odd. Not to mention Krystal and Ridley were highly requested characters verses Ridley and Krystal. It would be strange that two 4s got beat out by characters who weren't on the poll at all.

And there is the whole R.O.B.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Ridley and Krystal fans are on the same side right now..worrying about their character...if one gets in and not the other...someone will "start some drama..and you don't want no drama..."

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
See thats like what I expect from all of you TRS people. If something like that happens. Sure rejoice, but don't be a jerk about it. Don't go into other threads and brag that we got who we wanted.

It'll keep us from getting into the Ridley destined sort of thing :/

We've got a good few weeks ahead of us and I trust we will get through the thick and the thin. Whatever comes at us be it trolls or angry mods (haha). Lets do it. But lets do it by avoiding conflict and keeping attention off of ourselves just in case we digress and it gets deep into something bad.

-Onyx
Awesome....
I do not want the worst for Krystal, but even so, I'll prepare for anything. We must maintain our order, and stick with it til the end. Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sigh I hope Sakurai purposely leak this fake roster around, only keeping the real roster to only a selected people. I don't sakurai is that stupid not to select fan requested chars.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well i read the leak, its nothing to be scared of...its is basically a combination of all the other DEBUNKED leaks so that one is done...and to be honest that would be almost the easiest thing to debunk because R.O.B. was shown in an earlier update as a SSE enemy that you CANT play as. so it is debunked. i did it on my own...

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
well i read the leak, its nothing to be scared of...its is basically a combination of all the other DEBUNKED leaks so that one is done...and to be honest that would be almost the easiest thing to debunk because R.O.B. was shown in an earlier update as a SSE enemy that you CANT play as. so it is debunked. i did it on my own...
Wow so powerful...I better stay clear of you...I don't want to be hit with your debunk ray.
May I get you anything oh wise one?

Top Bottom