• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think guys doesn't have "that time of the month", they have "that time of a day".

Guys love to have their naughty meoww time ;)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Whoa whats going on? Guessing SSE partners?

If there is another Starfox character in she could team up with either one. But most go with outside of the franchise so.. I'm not sure..

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
anybody think that I would be Krystal and Lucus in SSE? That's not nearly as cool as Krystal and Mewtwo, but I suppose you still got that whole pyschic thing going on.

most likely though it would be some combination that makes no sense whatsoever...

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Somehow I keep seeing Krystal paired with Pikachu. I think that would be pretty sweet- as far as teaming up with someone outside their game. I could see them forming a good friendship.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Krystal would probably be searching for Fox after he gets owned by the Halberd, which leads to the possibility of Krystal and DK teaming up. But I still go for Krystal and Samus (or Zero Suit Samus, possibly) because they have so much in common.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Naughty meoww time?!!:confused:

U know, guys love to do it when they are alone.

BTW why sould krystal team up with mewtwo? he's a villian. She should team up with Link instead, or Ike, both are excellent fighters.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
They have large breasts? *raises eyebrow questioning if CJ is a perv*
Not exactly... I made a list a while ago of their similarities. This is all I can remember:

They are both female.
They both have blue as their dominant color. (ZSS does, anyways)
They both fight in space.
They both can pilot some sort of starcraft.
They both fight aliens.
They are both hot. (lol I actually did have this, but I didn't mention anything specific)
They both can beat me up. (fully equipped, of course)

Would I be considered a perv for stating a fact? And again, I never mentioned their breasts.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
They have large breasts? *raises eyebrow questioning if CJ is a perv*
yeah, I think thats what they have in ''common'' I think he just wants her to be in the game so he can check her out

I'm guessing that if she's in, she could come because of sensing fox's downed ship and finding it empty after fox left with diddy. thats another reason to believe that donkey will be her teammate (if he wasn't converted to a trophy already by bowser earlier)

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Not exactly... I made a list a while ago of their similarities. This is all I can remember:

They are both female.
They both have blue as their dominant color. (ZSS does, anyways)
They both fight in space.
They both can pilot some sort of starcraft.
They both fight aliens.
They are both hot. (lol I actually did have this, but I didn't mention anything specific)
They both can beat me up. (fully equipped, of course)

Would I be considered a perv for stating a fact? And again, I never mentioned their breasts.
Obviously you are a perv even if they were hot thats not the point of having them in brawl. Men usually include breasts when they say a chick is hot

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Obviously you are a perv even if they were hot thats not the point of having them in brawl. Men usually include breasts when they say a chick is hot
In my defense, I don't want Krystal in Brawl because of that. I want her in Brawl because I like her potential moveset, I liked Star Fox Adventures, and because it would be fun beating all the senseless Krystal haters over at GameFAQS with her. This is one reason they are common, not one reason she should be in Brawl.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
If you're going to be buying a game for the ladies, I doubt Smash is your style. I'm thinking more Extreme Beach Volleyball or FFX-2 for those types . . .

Coming from a female perspective, I'd like Krystal in for several reasons. Mostly, because I would like a Star Fox character besides Wolf. (He's okay, but I don't get the whole anti-hero craze.) Plus, I would like to see some crazy staff-thwacking in Brawl. It's about time we got somebody with a giant stick. We've got enough swords/guns as is . . . Not that I'm knocking the peanut pistols.

Plus, she's a lot classier than some new additions . . .I'm looking at you, Wario. >.<

Elysium

Smash Lord
This isn't a Krystal Breasts thread people.

And calling someone a perv in a Krystal thread is really moot, because most of the people that come in here that don't fully support Krystal call *all* of us Furry's and what not. So there really isn't a point to it. Though that couldn't be farther from the point.

Back to SEE plot and partners

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Let's kick all of the male chars of brawl out, invite all the female chars and rename the game into Super Smash Babes Chickfight!

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Then we'd have Super Smash Bros Fanservice.

As for partners, somehow, I don't see Bowser as one to co-operate with Krystal. (It'd be funny if he had to work with Peach, though! A ha ha ha ha!)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I have this feeling that when SE is about to end, there will be a epic showdown of all PC's against Ancient Minister. That would be too cool to be true.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah, cookies = good.

This is becoming a hassle to keep up with since I started going to school again... /yawn..

I believe referrals are when someone joins SWF and have been referred by you through a link.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow I was looking at the brawl central forums, wow the whitezero guy is a bloody idiot.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Furriness =/= Perviness

Krystal announced yet? No? -sigh- Alright, I'll be back. -waits patiently until Monday's Dojo update-

EDIT: P.S. What does it mean to have a "referral"? Apparently I got two and didn't even know it. ._o
Right Furriness =/= Perviness for those that know what their talking about. I was referring to the the people that come in here and have no idea what their talking about. Those that come in here, see the pictures on the OP, automatically look at her chest, notice she has fur and think were all...whatever.

I believe referrals are when someone joins SWF and have been referred by you through a link.

-Onyx
Right, when you make a account for SWF it comes up with a referral box where you can type the sn of the person.
Did u call me a @$$hole?
No, the person you were talking about at Brawlcentral

Top Bottom