• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
But actually... the thing is with b - up... then you should be able to land back at the platform... and I don't get how a rocket or something like that can make you recover from a fall...

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Hey, a rocket is more practical than an umbrella. If we're going to start debating jump moves, let's start with something sillier.

BTW--thank god for no more Olimar updates after today.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
There's no way that that freaking sticker is deconfirming her, An yhow if sakurai shows a newcomer then i'm quite certain that we have a good chance of it being krystal before release, Hopefully soon we get to see how she looks like, Only at most 15-14 days away (Somewhere around.) Krystal for brawl.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
If it'll help you guys, maybe you should go back and look at the sticker update. There are at least two photos there (here and here) that have main characters as stickers, as well as other people.

I really don't think it means much. I think it just means you get a sticker. :chuckle:

Elysium

Smash Lord
End of Day , Olimar's final smash, will be tonight, I think. Or Zelda's special moves.

Update was early, wtf? But it was exactly like I thought it'd be. I honestly didn't peek first :p
Tobi your my hero :laugh:
Wow one of the leakers got undebunked!

Sorry the leaker is still fake
Didn't I go over this? The question isn't if it's fake. Serebii (don't even get me started) said it's fake. The question is where is it fake.

so does she shoots up a hook or something as recovery move? how does staff boost work for recovering?
In the game, the staff shoots off a trail of energy, basically think of a rocket taking off.
For the record I was against the rocket boost. :laugh:
I am not...part of me worries.
It's there... in the back of my mind. :ohwell:

@Zeldafox: The sticker means nothing. I just hope thats not the Krystal they put into Brawl. If anything the sticker gives us hope...but nothings final until I see her under the warning sign.

@Edit2: I hate HTML.... :mad:

Kittah4

Smash Ace
It's amusing. The game is set in stone now, and I still worry about "chances". What is the "chance" that she's in brawl? My faith took a hit seeing her sassy pose in the sticker, I gotta say. Still 14 days till judgement day.

I think Krystal is the character I'm most anxious about. I'm really a fan of Midna, Ridley, and Mona too, but Krystal it would just hurt for her with her staff not to be playable.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Krytsal for braw?

...I'm wit it.

Just as long as she doesn't replace Falco.

If that's the case she can burn in the deepest reaches of Hell. :/

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
If it'll help you guys, maybe you should go back and look at the sticker update. There are at least two photos there (here and here) that have main characters as stickers, as well as other people.

I really don't think it means much. I think it just means you get a sticker. :chuckle:
That means Mach Rider still has a shot. :)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
If anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

Black/Light

Smash Master

The thing is, that no PC character for brawl has yet to appear on a sticker or troph or anything related to brawl before being confirmed. Those characters where already confirmed which is where people get the de-cnofirmation stuff from.

And it's in the back of my head too:urg:

Elysium

Smash Lord
If anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.
Thats pretty deep Squiggles....;)
The thing is, that no PC character for brawl has yet to appear on a sticker or troph or anything related to brawl before being confirmed. Those characters where already confirmed which is where people get the de-cnofirmation stuff from.

And it's in the back of my head too:urg:
This worries me... you didn't use the blue text...

Anyway, no use worrying about it now right? Nothing we can do (could we ever do anything) could fix her not being in so lets just go with the flow.

Black/Light

Smash Master
This worries me... you didn't use the blue text...

Anyway, no use worrying about it now right? Nothing we can do (could we ever do anything) could fix her not being in so lets just go with the flow.
I know, not using the blue text has me worried too. . .been forgetting it latly. Don't know if I should go back to pink.

All these delays and stickers and fake leakers and school all are giving me massive mood swings. . .feels like it's that time of the month:urg:

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Let's change the topic, OK?

Subspace idea, Krystal goes looking for fox, and sees his downed ship. Mewtwo senses that rayquaza was defeated, and flys in to see what happened, krystal and mewtwo arrive at the same time, and fight. After they both realize that the other means no harm (after winning, the winner doesn't "finish" the other), they decice to team up.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the forum is lagging horribly at times.

Pretty nice idea but is Mewtwo really that nice of a guy/thing? I don't think they would team up, Mewtwo is too egoistic :D

Maybe Captain Falcon comes along and seduces Krystal :laugh:

Elysium

Smash Lord
sorry, ******** computer
sorry, ******** computer
Let's change the topic, OK?

Subspace idea, Krystal goes looking for fox, and sees his downed ship. Mewtwo senses that rayquaza was defeated, and flys in to see what happened, krystal and mewtwo arrive at the same time, and fight. After they both realize that the other means no harm (after winning, the winner doesn't "finish" the other), they decice to team up.
Ahahahaha Triple posts for the win huh KB? :laugh:
Anyway...I can handle Mewtwo meaning no harm..since he would probably sense that Krystal's **** Level is OVER 9000!!!!!!! But when it comes to Fox...Krystal means harm to all!

Yeah the forum is lagging horribly at times.

Pretty nice idea but is Mewtwo really that nice of a guy/thing? I don't think they would team up, Mewtwo is too egoistic :D

Maybe Captain Falcon comes along and seduces Krystal :laugh:

Amen to the lag....it drives me crazy.

And Falcon is....lets call it "limp wristed". Falcon tried to seduce Marth and thats why Marth isn't in Brawl. (yet) ;)

Elysium

Smash Lord
The biggest prolem with my idea is that Mewtwo may very well be a bad guy. In the pokemon anime, mewtwo hates all humans, but krystal isn't a human is she?;)
Does Mewtwo go by looks or genetics?
Looks could deceive M2. Krystal just looks like a hairy human thats had some plastic surgery.
Genetics... would actually be pretty interesting. lol

That would be cool though. I say either way it's Krystal and [insert Pokemon here]

Black/Light

Smash Master
Just once I would love to go through 'that time of the month". Just so I can understand exactly what women have to go though. ;)

Anyway I thought you were a guy?
And who said I was a girl? "That time of the month" can actually mean anything. :p

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Lol oh gawd, and Krystal's a bit telepathic, too. The conversation would definitely be amusing, to say the least. XD
Krystal can't talk telepatheticaly, she can sense different signals or get vibes or something, lets just say its a ''I have a bad feeling about this'' sort of thing, like in starfox assault she told the team what she sensed and what she thought was gonna happen

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
I`m thinking Krystal joins up with Link at some point. Think about it; it`d be pretty cool to see those two as a team. Link better hope Fox doesn`t decide to kick his Hylian behind when he sees them together, though. My little bro also just pointed out that Krysal`s spoken to dinosaurs before, too, so there won`t be any communication problems with Yoshi.

Elysium

Smash Lord
And who said I was a girl? "That time of the month" can actually mean anything. :p
No one... I guess for a guy "That time of the month" means one thing. And the quotes around it don't help. :laugh:
Krystal can't talk telepatheticaly, she can sense different signals or get vibes or something, lets just say its a ''I have a bad feeling about this'' sort of thing, like in starfox assault she told the team what she sensed and what she thought was gonna happen
It's like a sexy spidey sense.
Exactly!! I got like 3 different "times of the month" going on right now >_<
Is one of those the actual "time of the month"? :laugh:
I`m thinking Krystal joins up with Link at some point. Think about it; it`d be pretty cool to see those two as a team. Link better hope Fox doesn`t decide to kick his Hylian behind when he sees them together, though. My little bro also just pointed out that Krysal`s spoken to dinosaurs before, too, so there won`t be any communication problems with Yoshi.
I thought Link was taken?

Top Bottom