• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
The above prophet, while having very little credibility, needs to be seen in the light of the last leak. After all, who accepted Roy and Pichu, for example? I am not saying there are no other flaws in the this Nin1dough's predictions, but characters not making sense is not the best sign that a leak is false.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
When I go to your public profile you have like 5 pictures when only one will show up. There is a limit to how large your sig can be. If its any larger, it will cut off.

The limit is 500x one hundred something, I forgot because its been a while. But thats why I make all my sigs 400x110 so I have room for text on the bottom.

Now on topic, I guess theres nothing to be done about those trolls. They will always be and will always do what they enjoy doing. Just ignore it so it will keep bad thoughts out of our head which will in term and in theory (If you believe) give Krystal more of a chance to be in the game. Just believe :D

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The above prophet, while having very little credibility, needs to be seen in the light of the last leak. After all, who accepted Roy and Pichu, for example? I am not saying there are no other flaws in the this Nin1dough's predictions, but characters not making sense is not the best sign that a leak is false.
We're not saying he is credible or anything, as his posts contradict each other, see the last page.
And until he proves he's right, or can make "better" leaks, many won't believe him either..
When I go to your public profile you have like 5 pictures when only one will show up. There is a limit to how large your sig can be. If its any larger, it will cut off.

The limit is 500x one hundred something, I forgot because its been a while. But thats why I make all my sigs 400x110 so I have room for text on the bottom.

Now on topic, I guess theres nothing to be done about those trolls. They will always be and will always do what they enjoy doing. Just ignore it so it will keep bad thoughts out of our head which will in term and in theory (If you believe) give Krystal more of a chance to be in the game. Just believe :D

-Onyx
Thanks, I'm getting a new sig anyway, I'll see what happens.
And I BELIEVE!!!

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Characters that are unlockable might not be announced before release, despite what has been said about spoilers, if so, well it's only a few more weeks.

By the way, how long does everyone think there will be between going gold and the japan release?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Characters that are unlockable might not be announced before release, despite what has been said about spoilers, if so, well it's only a few more weeks.

By the way, how long does everyone think there will be between going gold and the japan release?
A week at the least...
I wouldn't be suprised if it's already gold (commercial FTW)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
whats funny is y'all try to convince people how your char will be a great inclusion into brawl and ***** if they say you are ******** and theres no chance.
sakurai doesnt give a **** about you and your oppinion.
Doesnt matter if you have a million "supporters" .
The whole reason most of you morons like krystal is because you fantasize about her while you jack it. Face it. Krystal is a ****ty character, from an even ****tier game that should not have been called starfox. Shes your average female clone of the main protagonist. Just different fur color and a pair of **** and slutty clothes for you little buttnuts to drool over. pathetic.

"she has a staff, that means she will have an awesome moveset, which also means sakurai will add her." you are ******** for thinking that. The black dude from GTA has a **** but that doesnt mean sakurai is going to add him to the roster. i mean i can think of a pretty badass moveset. Does any other videogame character have, let alone use a **** in a game? exactly.

The fact is Krystal sucks as much as ww link, everyone gets a turn with your mom, and the chances of most of you having a girlfriend is pretty slim. No hot chick gives a **** about your level 67 elf druid.

****s weak

let the crying begin *****es.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
whats funny is y'all try to convince people how your char will be a great inclusion into brawl and ***** if they say you are ******** and theres no chance.
The whole reason most of you morons like krystal is because you fantasize about her while you jack it. Face it. Krystal is a ****ty character, from an even ****tier game that should not have been called starfox. Shes your average female clone of the main protagonist. Just different fur color and a pair of **** and slutty clothes for you little buttnuts to drool over. pathetic.

"she has a staff, that means she will have an awesome moveset, which also means sakurai will add her." you are ******** for thinking that. The black dude from GTA has a **** but that doesnt mean sakurai is going to add him to the roster. i mean i can think of a pretty badass moveset. Does any other videogame character have, let alone use a **** in a game? exactly.

The fact is Krystal sucks as much as ww link, everyone gets a turn with your mom, and the chances of most of you having a girlfriend is pretty slim. No hot chick gives a **** about your level 67 elf druid.

****s weak

Did you just ignore the fact that Sakurai mentioned Krystal multiple times in his journal and asked around about her character?

He obviously cares about people's opinions on the character

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat

****s weak

There should be an age limit to not let 10 year olds have an account here. Seriously, time to mature?

There are plenty of people who like Krystal- for her character and the Starfox series.

And if you dont like someone, theres no need to flame.

Cinder

Smash Master
Load of total BS
:laugh:...I love trolls...they're so funny to watch...seriously, Krystal is a unique character, has a unique weapon, has a wonderful storyline (trying to find out what happened to her home planet), and is a high ranker on Sakurai's poll...you're just here to piss us off...btw, you fail at that...

And for the record:
Tell that to my girlfriend...and btw, several of our members are female...you FAIL!!

Cinder

Smash Master
Don't worry, I got it covered...he's obviously a troll...

And once again, lulz at the last paragraph...*summons IsmaR and ~Krystal~*...ah, if only my gf were a member...

Anyway, on topic: new team FS idea...Krystal and K. Rool...GO!

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
:laugh:...I love trolls...they're so funny to watch...seriously, Krystal is a unique character, has a unique weapon, has a wonderful storyline (trying to find out what happened to her home planet), and is a high ranker on Sakurai's poll...you're just here to piss us off...btw, you fail at that...

And for the record:

Tell that to my girlfriend...and btw, several of our members are female...you FAIL!!
aww was that a sorespot guys?

pftt... girlfriend, did you meet her on wow or are you talking about lefty? And Several females... like what...3?
Im pretty sure any girl that lurks around this website is most likely hideous, im just saying... lol
but hey its a step up from whacking it to a woodland creature.

im twenty guys, i love beer, i am engaged and drugs are fun occasionally. Is there anything else you ******* want to know? No unfortunatly i am not going to be a playable character in brawl. i mean i can start a thread on it... get some supporters, then maybe... just maybe you will see me whooping your ***. haha its funny how in public you are the little homos who don't say ****, keep to yourself, and talk about how cool swords are. But come online and you guys act like your graduated with a masters.

oh mann... i cant wait til the roster leaks and you little ballerinas have a crying reacharound party because krystal isn't in it.. Dont send me the invite.

ill meet you ******* on wi-fi!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

pftt... girlfriend, did you meet her on wow or are you talking about lefty? And Several females... like what...3?
Im pretty sure any girl that lurks around this website is most likely hideous, im just saying... lol

im twenty guys, i love beer, i am engaged and drugs are fun occasionally. Is there anything else you ******* want to know? No unfortunatly i am not going to be a playable character in brawl. i mean i can start a thread on it... get some supporters, then maybe... just maybe you will see me whooping your ***. haha its funny how in public you are the little homos who don't say ****, keep to yourself, and talk about how cool swords are. But come online and you guys act like your graduated with a masters.

oh mann... i cant wait til the roster leaks and you little ballerinas have a crying reacharound party because krystal isn't in it.. Dont send me the invite.

Beer taste like piss

and I really don't see why you give a ****...Unless your a closet furry that acts out on aggression because you don't want to admit it to anyone or yourself...

Calling people homos puts into question your sexuality

Elysium

Smash Lord
Erased for... ...being beyond pathetic
Lets look at this like it was just a little intelligent....

1.) Sakurai had a poll for the players to vote on what Characters they would like to see in Brawl...Krystal was on that and did pretty well.
2.) The reasons why most of us like Krystal are on the first post of this page...and no where on the first post do I even mention Krystal being even as much as easy on the eyes.
3.)"Krystal is from a ..... game..." You must have not done any research on the Game*s* she's been in....I'll give you a hint...It's bigger than one.
4.) Define Average Female Clone
5.) That last sentence...if it can be called that shows that you know nothing about Krystal. Further more. Saying "slutty clothes" also leads me to believe that you took a look at the picture in the first post...and based it off that without looking at her other outfits.
6.) The guy from GTA has nothing to do with Nintendo. Show me another Staff wielder that has ties to Nintendo.
7.) Think about it...telling us to start crying when you took all that time to write out a post like that, while your the one complaining.... yea....

Well at least that was something close to an argument against Krystal...

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, I got it covered...he's obviously a troll...

And once again, lulz at the last paragraph...*summons IsmaR and ~Krystal~*...ah, if only my gf were a member...

Anyway, on topic: new team FS idea...Krystal and K. Rool...GO!
Krool would be a great addition.. Hes a crocodile with an elephant gun. a main antagonist from a great series that im sure most of us can agree on.. Without him, dkc would not be dkc.
But seriously, whats crystals purpose? To prove fox isnt gangbanging it up in a hangar with the crew? Showing that fox can and does bust a nut? And if you want to show your girlfriend a good time, tell her to come to jersey, im sure a few of my boys are willing to throw the dog a bone. this is her right? http://youtube.com/watch?v=FwTjBz3bFM

troll that *****es

Cinder

Smash Master

:laugh:...oh, this is too funny...:rotfl:...

Seriously, get a life...

Oh, and...
haha its funny how in public you are the little homos who don't say ****, keep to yourself, and talk about how cool swords are. But come online and you guys act like your graduated with a masters.
So, being a local Smash hero, popular, and outgoing makes me the homo who doesn't say ****, keeps to myself, and talks about swords, does it? Okay, I see that logic [/sarcasm]

Seriously, I suggest you get out while you're ahead...Gimpy keeps a close eye on this thread...and I'm not afraid to PM him about this...

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
Lets look at this like it was just a little intelligent....

1.) Sakurai had a poll for the players to vote on what Characters they would like to see in Brawl...Krystal was on that and did pretty well.
2.) The reasons why most of us like Krystal are on the first post of this page...and no where on the first post do I even mention Krystal being even as much as easy on the eyes.
3.)"Krystal is from a ..... game..." You must have not done any research on the Game*s* she's been in....I'll give you a hint...It's bigger than one.
4.) Define Average Female Clone
5.) That last sentence...if it can be called that shows that you know nothing about Krystal. Further more. Saying "slutty clothes" also leads me to believe that you took a look at the picture in the first post...and based it off that without looking at her other outfits.
6.) The guy from GTA has nothing to do with Nintendo. Show me another Staff wielder that has ties to Nintendo.
7.) Think about it...telling us to start crying when you took all that time to write out a post like that, while your the one complaining.... yea....

Well at least that was something close to an argument against Krystal...

1) sakurai had the urban fighters and james bond on there. point proven
2) doesnt matter, most people here like her for being easy on the eyes, its like saying
3)a ****ty game, played it up until i had trouble eating., id rather play this...http://youtube.com/watch?v=-te_jTkmVKo
4)you are dumb
5)Im going buy most peoples sig, not starfox for ds, in that she wasnt as annoying aside from banging not only fox but wolf or some ****, idk i forget.
6)neither does snake. Donatello, there were alot of ninja turtle games on nes, snes. gcn.
7)Just killing time until the beer olympics today. Figured ican get a laugh or two out by seeing who responds to this.

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
:laugh:...oh, this is too funny...:rotfl:...

Seriously, get a life...

Oh, and...

So, being a local Smash hero, popular, and outgoing makes me the homo who doesn't say ****, keeps to myself, and talks about swords, does it? Okay, I see that logic [/sarcasm]

Seriously, I suggest you get out while you're ahead...Gimpy keeps a close eye on this thread...and I'm not afraid to PM him about this...
uh ohh! im shaking.
man my boys all got accounts too, they just havnt posted yet. This is gonna be funny.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Jersey?! you trying to act tough from Jersey?! lol i live in Tennessee and we are tougher then the people in New Jersey! lol good one!

Tell that to my girlfriend too!

There should be an age limit to not let 10 year olds have an account here. Seriously, time to mature?

There are plenty of people who like Krystal- for her character and the Starfox series.

And if you dont like someone, theres no need to flame.
he'll hit puberty someday.

At Firecrack:

I know, but being deaf makes you a slow thinker, I hope you're not making fun of me. It's not fair.

At Krystal:
Oh no no no. I don't mean to troll. I apologize, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that I was deaf. Maybe I shouldn't have joined the forums.
dude that sucks! i have a friend who is almost deaf. it really does slow your learning down though. leave him alone he isnt a troll! we all had to start somewhere

talking abut fanart take a look at the gallery of this guy

http://blackby.deviantart.com/gallery/#Krystal-s-pics

is the best krystal drawer i see ever
can you post the best one because deviant art is blocked on my PC

Cinder

Smash Master
1) sakurai had the urban fighters and james bond on there. point proven
2) doesnt matter, most people here like her for being easy on the eyes, its like saying
3)a ****ty game, played it up until i had trouble eating., id rather play this...http://youtube.com/watch?v=-te_jTkmVKo
4)you are dumb
5)Im going buy most peoples sig, not starfox for ds, in that she wasnt as annoying aside from banging not only fox but wolf or some ****, idk i forget.
6)neither does snake. Donatello, there were alot of ninja turtle games on nes, snes. gcn.
7)Just killing time until the beer olympics today. Figured ican get a laugh or two out by seeing who responds to this.
1) They got the fewest votes...Ridley, Geno, Dedede, Lucas, and Ike are on there, too...your point?
2) Well, most of us don't...
3) Your opinion...
4) *facpalm*...hypocrite...
5) Bull****
6) Snake was on a Nintendo system...and the Turtles didn't orginate in a video game
7) *facepalm*...you're drunk, aren't you?

Seriously, just GTFO...you're only gonna get yourself in deep **** if you don't...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
no, not yet. getting there though, hey remember you were the one who told me to come to this thread cinder. dont worry though im leaving in a few minutes. But ill be back:lick:
why your already 6 feet under... you commin back to dig your grave deeper?

anyway...did someone mention a team FS?

schlepboogie

Smash Apprentice
why your already 6 feet under... you commin back to dig your grave deeper?

anyway...did someone mention a team FS?
yes thats my intentions ace. and whoever drew those pictures before of the ******** fox human naked and **** needs to be put away.

wait a tic, you are the one who is requesting more of the pics. here its not crystal but its furry critters... i know you like that... *edited out*

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yes thats my intentions ace. and whoever drew those pictures before of the ******** fox human naked and **** needs to be put away.

wait a tic, you are the one who is requesting more of the pics. here its not crystal but its furry critters... i know you like that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ixHPR_93U
oh yeah a load of pixels naked thats what i want! [/sarcasm]
common man think before you speak!

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Thank you, Youko. Okay guys, back to work! Well, I can't wait until next week of the updates, I feel that we will at least get one more newcomer before Japan's release, and it must be Krystal. I'm sure that Geno and Ridley will be hidden characters, so Sakurai doesn't need to reveal them yet, but Krystal would most likely be a starter.

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah, though that is debatable...she could be hidden...and besides, we don't know for sure if all the characters Sakurai's given us are starters...hence SamuraiPanda's conspiracy theory...

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, though that is debatable...she could be hidden...and besides, we don't know for sure if all the characters Sakurai's given us are starters...hence SamuraiPanda's conspiracy theory...
Definitely. It's more than a possible she's a hidden character, if she will be a playable character at all.

I personally don't care whether she's a starter or a hidden character, as long as I get to play her. I'm also hoping she has a reasonably big role in the subspace emissary mode.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
im just so ****n sick of these trolls that just randomly show up and say they have inside info.... but come on those are the next characters that are the likeliest in brawl, its actually pretty ovious those idiots just won't admit it

im out for the night im just really mad and tired right now see yall
don´t worry about that gilipollas(no traduction) i have a friend on the k.g.b. and he telme
krystal is playable and a battalion wars grunt team too

bienvenida ismar

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
man are you kiddin see thats what im takin about, k now that i got my flame on that troll....thankz youko you've been helpin us out alot

anyways back to krystal no i doubt she will be a starter most newcomers won't be and wit her uniqueness i doubt he'll put her as one.....sakurai will probally show the characters from the old versions of smash and then make her unlockable

Top Bottom