• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
lol and i can't think of a game and watch one you get it kr... i know im so mean lol

ok what FS's are out there to do? oh yeah plusle ans Minum. Krystal stands in the middle of the two pokemon and holds her staff in the air. the pokemon use thundershock(or any electric move) to power up Krystal's staff(as seen in adventures) then she leaps in to the air and slams the staff in to the ground creating a mssive earthquake!
well here is my P&M/Krystal one

man G&W? G&W rings his bells and everyones controls get messed up while Krystals staff gets charged up by the Krazoa. you do Krystal's normal attacks but they are crazy strong. G&W gets faster so he can do better combos. but his attacks stay the same Percentage.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Those are a lot to do... Was there a double Krystal smash?

Too lazy and tired to look if there is.. But ya know, two people play at once with same char and pow! Duo Krystal!

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Those are a lot to do... Was there a double Krystal smash?

Too lazy and tired to look if there is.. But ya know, two people play at once with same char and pow! Duo Krystal!

-Onyx
a double Krystal? hmmm that'll be weird i'll let SSD take this one when he gets on next. lol

1000 post! im a smash lord!!!!!!!! thanks for letting me your apprentice ~'s! but what am i now? padawan? lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
a double Krystal? hmmm that'll be weird i'll let SSD take this one when he gets on next. lol

1000 post! im a smash lord!!!!!!!! thanks for letting me your apprentice ~'s! but what am i now? padawan? lol
You still are not worthy! I am your Master now!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*cough*

What the?

If I posted as much as I used to and never had a hiatus then I would have so much posts.. was up to 40 posts per day for a good while ><

Whats the highest? Anyway...

Double Krystal would be nice haha... Don't think I have anything more on my mind to say..

-Onyx

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
hmmm since kr is goin to make me do this how about

the doubles krystal fs...is the wave idea one after another
one krystal goes to one side of the stage while the other goes to the other side of the stage and they swing their staffs and each time its swung about a wave as large as half of final destination comes out each time each wave more powniful then the last

o yeah then i don't blame you for givin me this one

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
hmmm since kr is goin to make me do this how about

the doubles krystal fs...is the wave idea one after another
one krystal goes to one side of the stage while the other goes to the other side of the stage and they swing their staffs and each time its swung about a wave as large as half of final destination comes out each time each wave more powniful then the last

o yeah then i don't blame you for givin me this one
lol my snake was even the best one! lol i was proud of myself

well ya'll im out for the night ttyl

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Aye, and I wasn't aclling you a hypocrite, KrystalRules rather, as you so tactfuly pointed out.

Also, 50 posts!

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
*Comes in the thread bleeding and falls* Okay boys and girls, let's hope for the best. It's Krystal or bust.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
double krystal fs:
the two krystal join each other an then they become a 33ft gigant krystal
Interesting idea. So what would happen then? The Krystal would have increased strength and size...similar to Giga Bowser...but what abilities would Mega Krystal have?

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Interesting idea. So what would happen then? The Krystal would have increased strength and size...similar to Giga Bowser...but what abilities would Mega Krystal have?
make a mixture of gigabowser and fox´s battlemaster
she can kick, swat the enemy and when she grab an enemy she introduce it onto her mouth and chew on it then she spit it whit an instant ko

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
make a mixture of gigabowser and fox´s battlemaster
she can kick, swat the enemy and when she grab an enemy she introduce it onto her mouth and chew on it then she spit it whit an instant ko
>_<

Sounds so barbaric.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I would want to be in Brawl just so I can have the FS used on me.

^Lol... Really hardcore and barbaric though, even if she just swatted them.

Large magic burst... Arcane Explosion!

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
when she swat the enemy is like the waluigi attack, the enemy get trapped on the ground

and when she bite the enemy is like that attack of melee bowser

and i almost forgot, she is wearing kursed outlift
Adventures outfit?

I could never picture Krystal biting someone. ^_^

Just doesn't seem like her.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
because she isn´t her now, she is kursed(wild bountihunter)check one of the ends of command
*Checks a command ending*

O_x

Amanda joins team Star Fox?!
OMG SPOILERS!!!

Can you give me a link to the ending you're talking about?

Top Bottom