• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow Ismar is back! Took a week long break from brawl cuz it was starting to tire me out. But I'm back too!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Don't believe that Nintendomaster 2.0 crap. He's stupid. He said he didn't want to reveal anything because he will get fired. But then he reveal a whole bunch of stuff like ness coming back. Which will never happen. He said he didn't know ridley, but he could describe him completely from head to toe. This guy is a fake.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Sign Me Up Already!
Did you PM Elysium? If not, do it...if so, be more active...
There's your answer Deku...

lol well i did miss basically the whole thread, you should put those ideas on the first post if they arent already there *runs off to check*
They're not...we haven't shown 'em to E yet...and I just thought of something...did anyone do Captain Falcon? And Megaman?
The ideas for the Double FS? I doubt I would put them up since they are (awesome however) not going to be in Brawl. But you can bet that as soon as the double FS's get a update on the Dojo, those ideas will be up there faster than Lava could melt Ice Cubes. :laugh:

Oh and Resident Evil: Extinction sucked. Totally didn't even remotely follow any of the games, but continued to use names from people in the series. And Where the Fudge was Jill? It's like she died...but they didn't mention anything. I could go on forever about how disappointed I am at how that chain of movies just kept degrading with each new one.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
U know I really doubt that there would be double FS. I would take a lot of designing and programming time. But I think we would see it in the next smash game.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yall ss96 came up wit the idea and i dicided to do it to keep this thread goin while we wait for krystal k, its just sometin we can talk about while we wait...i know its not going to go into the game,
anyways hey e wat up havent seen ya in a while.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
E, if anyone, you ask me.

Cause in my book I love Resident Evil.

But on topic.. uh.. Double FS would take a lot of time.. Mixing and matching with each character.. How much characters were assumed to be in the game? How many combinations? Crazy stuff.

-Onyx

Cinder

Smash Master

But on topic.. uh.. Double FS would take a lot of time.. Mixing and matching with each character.. How much characters were assumed to be in the game? How many combinations? Crazy stuff.

-Onyx
Yeah...God only knows how long it would take to put double FS's in...but just for the hell of it...Krystal/Diddy...let's see what ya got...

Guys, check out my sig ;)...
more specifically, the link in it...I know this post will cause trouble, but I'm takin' a fall for a good cause...just check it out...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
haha you leadin the smash bourds over there lol nice.....anyways im out and i probally won't be able to get on till next friday so see yall later, and if i can get on i will bye

nevermind i can stay on for about thirty minutes and you might want to check your topic cinder on that website lol

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
lol looks like i'll be doing the Double FS's. lol

Krystal/Diddy

Krystal unleashes Krazoa spirits. two go into the opponents the rest into her a diddy. the opponents controls get twisted and Krystal and Diddy become super fast and their attacks become super fast, plus diddy can eat bananas to heal himself and use the peals to make people slip on them(Krystal and Diddy cannot slip on them)

See you SSD

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman

-Onyx
Combinations are nCr, so...

n! / ( 2! (n - 2)!)

where n is the number of characters.

! is the factorial sign, meaning to multiply a number by every lower integer, for example 5! = 1*2*3*4*5.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Haha very funny. Today's update, You must not fall!!! (Sequel to You must recover!)

Oh one more post left. Let's save it.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well putting in the disk is hard to learn! im common if your wii is standing up which way does the face of the CD face? huh?lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
well putting in the disk is hard to learn! im common if your wii is standing up which way does the face of the CD face? huh?lol
Lol, I hate it when people put it in wrong :laugh:

*sigh* I'm pissed off that they call us furries for supporting Krystal

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Mind bending questions...that Sakurai will answer for us....don't worry KR, soon we will know how to use our own Wiis. Yeahhuz!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Mind bending questions...that Sakurai will answer for us....don't worry KR, soon we will know how to use our own Wiis. Yeahhuz!
i hope so i dont want to get the game and not know how to put it in... *gives ~'s a hug to calm self down*

Lol, I hate it when people put it in wrong :laugh:

*sigh* I'm pissed off that they call us furries for supporting Krystal
I know for an animated, blue, fox Krystal is attractive!

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
yeah coneria was good! do you think that ups or downs Krystal's chances or do you think they stand still?
I think they stand still. Today's update just shows that they're trying to include Melee stuff in Brawl. Personally, I believe Brawl will contain all of Melee's stages and its characters. But that's just my guess, and a lot of people disagree with it.

Anyway, I've been lurking here all day and just haven't thought of anything to contribute. Hm, speaking of stages, Fichina (the snow level from Star Fox Assault) would make an interesting stage for Krystal. Of course, it would have to be second to Sauria....

Top Bottom