• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, maybe I should design stages again...I'll start with Fichina :)
Hey, if you want to do that, have fun! By the way, I love the name. I can just imagine General Pepper's briefing mission:

PEPPER: Fox, we need you to enter Fichina.
FOX: You need me to enter a... what?
PEPPER: You'll be doing it with Krystal. But I warn you, the territory cold and frigid.
FOX: Really....
PEPPER: It's dangerous down there, so you'll need protection.
FOX: Uhh....
PEPPER: Come to think of it, you shouldn't do this alone. Take Slippy with you.
FOX: :dizzy:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Omg I totally agree.

=o)
Dr. Pepper? That was the only soda I don't like...that and Root Beer :ohwell:
Hey, if you want to do that, have fun! By the way, I love the name. I can just imagine General Pepper's briefing mission:

PEPPER: You'll be doing it with Krystal. But I warn you, the territory cold and frigid.
FOX: :dizzy:
:rotfl:

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Nothing is better than a big, bushy tail. Speaking of which:

Look at how small and matted down that tail is. It's terrible. :(

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
And I got bored and made another sig.. Made it a little bigger that usual. Testing to see if it cuts off text which I think it will..

Edit: Alright, I think it would cool if they updated all the Melee stages with new features and stuff, other than just graphics.

-Onyx

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,

FOX: :oooooh SHIIIIT!:
fixed

If you don't like Dr. Pepper, then you're a communist
there is something wrong to be a communist?
FOR THE RED ARMY!!!!!!!

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Call me crazy, but I'd think that Sakurai could've given Krystal the boot b/c of Alesia Glidwell leaking her presence in Brawl. When Glidwell leaked the info about voicing Krystal, she could've broken the agreement b/w her and Nintendo, and Nintendo could've given her the boot, thus removing Krystal as a PC for Brawl.

Yeah, it's a very crazy theory w/ some loopholes in it (they would've obviously lost money if they actually did that), but I thought i'd just say it anyway to get people thinking.
why you say this? you are evil, you made me think about this and cry sniff

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh yes....

anyways hey e wat up havent seen ya in a while.
Classes start soon, and I'm working on getting another job...so although I don't post as often I still read everything that goes on everyday..and when I feel up to it I give my witty comments. :laugh:
E, if anyone, you ask me.

Cause in my book I love Resident Evil.

-Onyx
Oh don't get me wrong, I love RE...but that last movie...the storyline sucked (where was it?) Clair was never that "bad-***" like they tried to play her off to be...and finally (not really) the skipped too much from the end of 2.
At least they added Rainbow Cruise. =oP
For the record, Rainbow Cruise blew....and it will still blow..maybe more than it blew last time. Either way, why isn't it out of breath yet? ;)
FOX: Uhh....*Troj....*Censored for PG13 rating*
Krystal: I'll just let Fox play with that long stick...so he has protection.
Oh noes. Innuendos :laugh:

*Gasp*

*Looks away in disgust*
Dr. Pepper is good...I'll say it.

Why in the world would Sakurai pick that tail over this:
Oh Em Gee Look at that tail!
Another Tail
Man it's just that awesome

That Command tail looks like...what happens when you jump into a pool of ice cold water..Thats compared to the tails I just posted of course.:laugh:

Seriously though, check this out everyone. I, the amazing Andrew...uhhh Elysium has found the test model for Krystal!
Really...thats a lie but this is cool none-the-less. Although, first person to call me a furry for posting this gets an angry emote.

Now look real good at that, cause in about 34 days we'll be playing that in Smash. Take that all you Krystal Nay-sayers!

Krystal for the Bushy Tailed win!
Krystal fur Brawl!

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Seriously though, check this out everyone. I, the amazing Andrew...uhhh Elysium has found the test model for Krystal!

Now look real good at that, cause in about 34 days we'll be playing that in Smash. Take that all you Krystal Nay-sayers!

Krystal for the Bushy Tailed win!
Krystal fur Brawl!
Wow, that's quite a find. It looks rather, er, detailed. This does bring in some compelling evidence over Krystal's potential inclusion in Brawl. I for one welcome our new furry overlord-ess.

Elysium

Smash Lord
:freak:...she looks like my Study Hall teacher in the lower right one...that is way too creepy...here's hoping she looks nothing like that in Brawl...
Your study hall teacher points a gun at you? :laugh:

Anyway thats why I called it a test model...cuz that tail isn't bushy enough for Brawl. I think we can all agree on that.

Cinder

Smash Master
Your study hall teacher points a gun at you? :laugh:

Anyway thats why I called it a test model...cuz that tail isn't bushy enough for Brawl. I think we can all agree on that.
I liked the test model...it was Picoletor's that creeped me out...yours is good, E...tail could be bushier, but it's good...

And yes, my study hall teacher has a rail gun...

Cinder

Smash Master

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Holy crap E that is Excellent!!!!!!!! OMG if that outfit is the one she'll use in brawl, I'll be so happy!

I wonder does she have fur on her chest? I love the tail but hated the rings. A beautiful tail should be free, not stuff through an ugly ring.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'm guessing it would get in the way a bit?

I was having a thought that all the other fights bound down their hair but Peach has to be such a ***** and shoot it down :D

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

omg look at her face! look at how the colors fade into white! it is extremely Pixled! and seriously that tail is crap! this Krystal is fail. :ouch:

and Dr Pepper is amazing! Gatorade's better!(water boy reference)

i like the test models but im hoping for Rare model!

Rare model of Krystal with bushy tail fur brawl!

i think i figured out that even if Krystal comes out to be command im still gonna play as her as my main!

http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

hey look at the post titled "Welcome" it will be down a bit but once you get there look in the AT section. Tricky is there if he is right that boost Krystal's chances(but im taking this with a truck load of salt)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
omg look at her face! look at how the colors fade into white! it is extremely Pixled! and seriously that tail is crap! this Krystal is fail. :ouch:
Well at least the boots look good. =oP

and Dr Pepper is amazing! Gatorade's better!(water boy reference)
Yes, Dr Pepper is fantastic (hands KR $20 bill). ;)

i like the test models but im hoping for Rare model!
Well you can't have that. =o)

Rare model of Krystal with bushy tail fur brawl!
Give it up! You will never get a good version of Krystal. Sakurai will Frankenstein her looks from Assault, Command, and Adventures and he will do it without RemOrsE. :)

i think i figured out that even if Krystal comes out to be command im still gonna play as her as my main!
Yeah you keep thinking that. :rolleyes:

http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

hey look at the post titled "Welcome" it will be down a bit but once you get there look in the AT section. Tricky is there if he is right that boost Krystal's chances(but im taking this with a truck load of salt)
*Reads post*

*Snip*

Some of the old characters' movesets have been passed on to new characters in order to re-work the older characters' movesets. They are not carbon copies, however, they have been tweaked.
OMG NESS CONFIRMED!!! :cool::cool::cool:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Well at least the boots look good. =oP
well yeah they look like the ones in that hybrid we here a while ago.

Yes, Dr Pepper is fantastic (hands KR $20 bill). ;)
*accepts bill* since when are duck bills worth 20 dollars?

Well you can't have that. =o)

Give it up! You will never get a good version of Krystal. Sakurai will Frankenstein her looks from Assault, Command, and Adventures and he will do it without RemOrsE. :)
why not? thats by far her best look(i think even Sakurai would agree)

Yeah you keep thinking that. :rolleyes:
i am! must keep the Krystal love going.

*Reads post*

*Snip*
what does any of that even mean?

OMG NESS CONFIRMED!!! :cool::cool::cool:
grain of salt, remember!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*accepts bill* since when are duck bills worth 20 dollars?
*Facepalm* :grin:

why not? thats by far her best look(i think even Sakurai would agree)
It happened to Fox, so what will stop him from doing it to Krystal? 0_o

i am! must keep the Krystal love going.
You will only anger SF fans everytime you play as all-command Krystal. Just letting you know. =o)

what does any of that even mean?
*Snip* is when you take a certain part of a post that you find interesting or lulz worthy and comment on it.

grain of salt, remember!
I was just joking. I should have added a sarcasm tag, but I thought you would be able to pick up on that sort of thing KR. =o)

Is it really like me to use all caps and excessive cool smileys? :rolleyes:

P.S. just noticed you've reached Lord status. Sigh, guess you're no longer my apprentice. =oP

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
:grin:

*It happened to Fox, so what will stop him from doing it to Krystal? 0_o
true! fox looked awsome in Adventures.

*You will only anger SF fans everytime you play as all-command Krystal. Just letting you know. =o)
really?!

**Snip* is when you take a certain part of a post that you find interesting or lulz worthy and comment on it.
oh well that makes sense!

*I was just joking. I should have added a sarcasm tag, but I thought you would be able to pick up on that sort of thing KR. =o)

P.S. just noticed you've reached Lord status. Sigh, guess you're no longer my apprentice. =oP
i was using Sarcasm too...i thought you would be able to pick up on that ~'s...i guess i should use Sarcasm tags. lol

all caps? when? but cool smileys, of course!!! lol

i may be a lord now but my loyalty still lies with you(because IsmaR and other lords try to boss me around still...)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

It happened to Fox, so what will stop him from doing it to Krystal? 0_o

You will only anger SF fans everytime you play as all-command Krystal. Just letting you know. =o)

*Snip* is when you take a certain part of a post that you find interesting or lulz worthy and comment on it.

I was just joking. I should have added a sarcasm tag, but I thought you would be able to pick up on that sort of thing KR. =o)

I'm not a lord, so I can replace him. :chuckle:

Just imagine Krystal with a scouter like Fox. It's over 9000!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
i was using Sarcasm too...i thought you would be able to pick up on that ~'s...i guess i should use Sarcasm tags. lol

all caps? when? but cool smileys, of course!!! lol

i may be a lord now but my loyalty still lies with you(because IsmaR and other lords try to boss me around still...)
The other lords boss you around? ^_^

How terrible.....

I'm not a lord, so I can replace him.
Alright why not? You can be my next apprentice. =oP

*Hands stack of paperwork that is 3 inches thick to Ryudo*

Give this to me by Tues. k darling? ^_^

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
At least I don't get bossed around, and Kr so you'll be the only one doing double FS's? Cuz I can help you it'll be fun. And if anyone bosses me around I will do this to them! :chainsaw: j/k:laugh:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
At least I don't get bossed around, and Kr so you'll be the only one doing double FS's? Cuz I can help you it'll be fun. And if anyone bosses me around I will do this to them! :chainsaw: j/k:laugh:
man shutup im just bonding with ~'s, we dont get to talk very often!!! lol ok Double FSs anyone?

but i do get bossed around then i tell them im not going to do it and get a spam warning...

Top Bottom