• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oi... Whats going on?

Bond on topic! haha.

I don't think there any point to have people under them if all they do is post post post until they get to lord.. Or anything else.

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Oi... Whats going on?

Bond on topic! haha.

I don't think there any point to have people under them if all they do is post post post until they get to lord.. Or anything else.

-Onyx
You make a good point Onyx. =o)

Now are we finally tired of these Krystal double Final Smashes?

im just kidding... lol
Got anger management problems? =o/

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wish I could post more here. But I've been here longer than most of you and have gone over everything like ten fold. And all the things you start up I don't feel like getting into since theres not much of a point.

All I do now is refresh every now and then and try to keep order. Though I guess its not my place anymore, its more of E's since its his thread..

-Onyx

Cinder

Smash Master
Omg not another one..... How does this have nothing to do with Krystal? I mean this IS the KRYSTAL thread isn't it?
<_<...he meant the conversation, not the thread...he's actually in the process of joining the Staff...

Well...after that little diversion, I do believe it's high time we got back on topic, eh?

What about items? Any idea for a Starfox Adventures/Krystal based item? Man...Krystal better be revealed soon...I'm runnin' out of things to say <_<...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
<_<...he meant the conversation, not the thread...he's actually in the process of joining the Staff...

Well...after that little diversion, I do believe it's high time we got back on topic, eh?

What about items? Any idea for a Starfox Adventures/Krystal based item? Man...Krystal better be revealed soon...I'm runnin' out of things to say <_<...
Hmmm....... Yeah I got nothing.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@KR: Lords boss you around? I'm a MASTER, and who else bosses you around anyway?

On topic: Maybe a barrier shield from Assault? Oh right....Adventures >_<

SilentCapybara

Smash Rookie
I had a thought: Since Feb. is arriving faster than the Arwing shooting down Andross, what if Krystal doesn't make it in. I know Sakura and the rest of the developers will surely save some secrets under wraps until shipment. But with near final betas taking place and most of the updates revealed, the odds are surely against any new characters appearing soon. But there still may be hope for Krystal, despite the time crunch. There is a whole slew of characters to return and add (hope we see some Cap n' Falcon) so there might be some hope for Krystal to show up. But if she doesn't, what does this mean for other developers? Do you think she might get her own game - perhaps on WiiWare - ? Or at least include her in the next StarFox game. I mean, just think about it. But yes, the Russian Roulette is still spinning, but it's slowing down and Krystal may get the next live round into the depths of "should have been included" characters. Just a thought :p

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
I had a thought: Since Feb. is arriving faster than the Arwing shooting down Andross, what if Krystal doesn't make it in. I know Sakura and the rest of the developers will surely save some secrets under wraps until shipment. But with near final betas taking place and most of the updates revealed, the odds are surely against any new characters appearing soon. But there still may be hope for Krystal, despite the time crunch. There is a whole slew of characters to return and add (hope we see some Cap n' Falcon) so there might be some hope for Krystal to show up. But if she doesn't, what does this mean for other developers? Do you think she might get her own game - perhaps on WiiWare - ? Or at least include her in the next StarFox game. I mean, just think about it. But yes, the Russian Roulette is still spinning, but it's slowing down and Krystal may get the next live round into the depths of "should have been included" characters. Just a thought :p
Just so you know, Brawl has gone gold, meaning that the game is done.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ugh....
Couple of things you forgot..
1( Krystal could be a hidden character
2( Starfox Wii my good man
3( Krystal is already confirmed in some way to be in Brawl
4( Krystal for Brawl!!

@ SS96: Brawl has not gone gold, that was a misinterpretation..

SilentCapybara

Smash Rookie
@IsmaR: The voice-over for Krystal may throw people off. Just because she has her voice recored for the game doesn't mean she's palyable or an AT. She could just appear in the Fox Subspace Emmisary plotline in a Cortana-esque hologram. Or perhaps in the Arwing on the HUD. I don't know, but the voice is only that. So far there is no evidence to conclude that Krystal is in the game. But I would still like to see an appearance of Krystal in some way. Perhaps a cameo would due ;)

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Ugh....
Couple of things you forgot..
1( Krystal could be a hidden character
2( Starfox Wii my good man
3( Krystal is already confirmed in some way to be in Brawl
4( Krystal for Brawl!!

@ SS96: Brawl has not gone gold, that was a misinterpretation..
Oh thanks for the info.:)

redphoenix526

Smash Apprentice
The skies above and the shelter (dorm) at Indiana
@IsmaR: The voice-over for Krystal may throw people off. Just because she has her voice recored for the game doesn't mean she's palyable or an AT. She could just appear in the Fox Subspace Emmisary plotline in a Cortana-esque hologram. Or perhaps in the Arwing on the HUD. I don't know, but the voice is only that. So far there is no evidence to conclude that Krystal is in the game. But I would still like to see an appearance of Krystal in some way. Perhaps a cameo would due ;)
Lots of people have already noted that. She IS confirmed to be in in at least some way by her voice actress, so count on that. But we can hypothesize that she's playable. It is a definite possiblity, after all.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
sp interepreted the real meaning of it and anyways y would they waste money on a professional actor if krystal is just in the sub space it doesn't make sense and cinder i created the thread just to let you know and im goin to try and update it everyday

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
But the actress listed the games she is credited for, I don't think she would have listed it if she wasn't sure :ohwell:

SilentCapybara

Smash Rookie
She may have credited herself for being in SSBB yes, but the likelihood of Krystal being anything but a token cameo character seems highly unlikely at this point. But I'm not saying Krystal won't be involved, as there is a highly possibility of that. Hey, if I was in a blockbuster title in the least way, I sure would credit myself. It's just that the possibility of a having a major impact on the game isn't that high. I'm just saying and in no way am I trying to negatively affect this thread. I was just saying what came to my mind, and I'm just seeing if sense can be made out of the mystery surrounding Krystal and the likelihood that she has a role in SSBB. Sorry of these posts are getting people rilled up, I'm just voicing my opinions on the situation.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
She may have credited herself for being in SSBB yes, but the likelihood of Krystal being anything but a token cameo character seems highly unlikely at this point. But I'm not saying Krystal won't be involved, as there is a highly possibility of that. Hey, if I was in a blockbuster title in the least way, I sure would credit myself. It's just that the possibility of a having a major impact on the game isn't that high. I'm just saying and in no way am I trying to negatively affect this thread. I was just saying what came to my mind, and I'm just seeing if sense can be made out of the mystery surrounding Krystal and the likelihood that she has a role in SSBB. Sorry of these posts are getting people rilled up, I'm just voicing my opinions on the situation.
OK, at least he's not flaming, but yeah let's just wait until January 24th.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
But still you tried to contradict him when he said that shes in it .. (In some way, shape or form) but you know that all of us want her to be a playable character.

We do know the chances are against it sometimes, and sometimes it may have been up. But we always stay optimistic about it say shes in the game. Its just the way support is played out.

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
But still you tried to contradict her when she said that shes in it .. (In some way, shape or form) but you know that all of us want her to be a playable character.

We do know the chances are against it sometimes, and sometimes it may have been up. But we always stay optimistic about it say shes in the game. Its just the way support is played out.

-Onyx
Fix'd ^_^
And I agree with Cinder, what'd ya mean by that?

SilentCapybara

Smash Rookie
WTF would give you that idea? *sigh*...at least he's not a troll <_<...
Ok I know this is a support thread, but I'm just giving the logistics. I too would love to see Krystal as a playable character in Brawl. I am not trying to be an pessimist and argue with everyone. The proof that Krystal is somehow tied to Brawl is there. I am only stating that the chances that she has a large role are slim. I don't want everyone running after me with pitchforks and torches, as I am only voicing my opinion. I am not trying to drive on the opposite side of the road with everybody, and I do want Krystal to be in Brawl. Sorry if I gave people the wrong idea and I apologize if I came off as a troll or just a nuisance. Thanks and here's hoping to Krystal for Brawl.

Edit: What I meant when I said the actress voicing Krystal credited herself, was that she may have slipped the lid on a deal that may not have been positively confirmed. it does tell everyone that somehow Krystal is involved, I just was saying that the role of Krystal may not be so large-scale but the credit is still there. Sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Ok I know this is a support thread, but I'm just giving the logistics. I too would love to see Krystal as a playable character in Brawl. I am not trying to be an pessimist and argue with everyone. The proof that Krystal is somehow tied to Brawl is there. I am only stating that the chances that she has a large role are slim. I don't want everyone running after me with pitchforks and torches, as I am only voicing my opinion. I am not trying to drive on the opposite side of the road with everybody, and I do want Krystal to be in Brawl. Sorry if I gave people the wrong idea and I apologize if I came off as a troll or just a nuisance. Thanks and here's hoping to Krystal for Brawl.
Your welcome, and yes we know she might not be a PC but this is the Krystal support thread where we want Krystal in Brawl to be a PC....

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ok, my bad, I was just reading and not really paying attention to the poster other than Silent.

Also don't know all of you that well :3

-Onyx

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
not to mention how can you say krystal has a very low chance have you seen the sakurai polls she' up there wit other confirmed characters and sakurai has shown intrest in perticually her

(o and cinder i asked it to be moved just waitin for a response :)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Yup krystal has 3 votes in the polls. She's up there with the likes of ridley. I'll make a bold statement that krystal has a better chance than ridley, and I'll a huge fan of ridley.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yup krystal has 3 votes in the polls. She's up there with the likes of ridley. I'll make a bold statement that krystal has a better chance than ridley, and I'll a huge fan of ridley.
I second that, and you guys know I <3 Rid lee..

Top Bottom