• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
EDIT: Gratz on 2K posts, Cinder
:laugh: Thanks...but tbh, I didn't notice that I had made it until I saw your edit...I knew I was five posts away, but I lost track of how much I posted...

dammit i was reading in something about the european release, is in juny, crap crap crap!!!

@ssd i only try to make a joke and i agree whit you, krystal is a secret character and we don´t see her untill a japanese boy unlock her
Yeah, the Euro release was delayed I hear...and yeah, I see Krystal as a hidden character...but maybe one that doesn't take long to unlock...you see, I subscribe to SamuraiPanda's conspiracy theory...I can provide a link for those non-believers...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
thats got to suck i feel bad for the people in europe.....and yeah what was the last doubles fs someone requested??

i promote you to journeyman and do you listen to smyn?? you should hear it from there i think it was episode 23, if you here the name buzz its on that ep. go listen its a really good podcast ill give you a link here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829 , im actually hopin to get on for a while now

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
well to tell you the truth kr is goin to have to get that one cause i can't......o i got one

k krystal unleashes the kozoa spirits that imobolize the opponents while the a.c. lets money bags fall from the sky that does huge knock back and some damage, and if a gold colored money bag hits you its almost a garenteed ko

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
/yawn, aww I missed it.. Ah well I wouldn't have done anything about it.. I just like to watch.

Anyway, whats with this double fs stuff? I'm afraid I have no knowledge of these things that were going on.

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
OMG this day was weird! lol

anyway fox and Krystal?

ok Fox gets his landmaster and Krystal gets her Cloudrunner. they just start blasting the crap out of the opponents

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
y what happened anyways you got krystal and snake...
accdentily broke up with my girlfriend but we're back together! lol

Krystal and Snake? thats going to be hard...

ok Snake and Krystal have the smash ball and when they use it they both move to opposite sides of the arena. Snakes rocket launcher becomes super powerful and Krystal's staff's Fireballs become super powered and they start firing at the characters in between them. almost auto hit! does heavy damage etc.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
lol and nice i couldn't think of one for them thats y i passed it to you. lol but you still did i like that one
lol thanks for giving me the hardest one! lol jk i just saw Snake with a powered Rocket Launcher so i went off of that! lol

oh im so glad im back together with her! thats was like the worst hour ever!

Cinder

Smash Master
lol thanks for giving me the hardest one! lol jk i just saw Snake with a powered Rocket Launcher so i went off of that! lol

oh im so glad im back together with her! thats was like the worst hour ever!
Yeah...my gf and I stayed broken up for two months because I was too clingy...but as of this past Thursday, we are back together...YAY for me :grin:

Anyway, I like the Krystal/Snake idea...it's like a two way version of Mario's :laugh:...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Yeah...my gf and I stayed broken up for two months because I was too clingy...but as of this past Thursday, we are back together...YAY for me :grin:

Anyway, I like the Krystal/Snake idea...it's like a two way version of Mario's :laugh:...
to clingy? lol

oh yeah it is isnt it?! lol i didnt even notice that lol

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
i got an idea for krystal/snake
krazoa spirits freeze all the enemies, then snake call in an airstrike, in the background apear an apache
and fire to every enemy on the level making them blow and fire like the ness attack

but the other krystal/snake is cool
and krystal/fox is cool too but change the arwing to a cloudrruner(dinosaur, not command fighter)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i got an idea for krystal/snake
krazoa spirits freeze all the enemies, then snake call in an airstrike, in the background apear an apache
and fire to every enemy on the level make them blow and fire like the ness attack

but the other krystal/snake is cool
and krystal/fox is cool too but change the arwing to a cloudrruner(dinosaur, not command fighter)
ok i will go edit that. i like your Krystal/snake better then mine.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
ehh yeah ive seen to many of the flyin thats y i go wit more of a ultimate attack kind of think like pico did

lets see yoshi and krystal go:

ok yoshi goes into his dragon form and krystal hops on his back (the team has to have perfect control to do this one cause both players can move yoshi and attack, so they have to be in sync) anyways wit a the attack is krystal shoots ice beams out her staff while b does yoshi's fireball...you can get great combo's wit that.. but your team has to be in syn wit one another, and it makes it harder on both of you but more rewarding

wat ya think for this one?

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
thankz and bowser huh actually bowser is what started all of this but ok i never actually made bowser's

how about instead of giga, bowser lights the field on fire while krystal summons the kozoa spirits and puts them a little off the stage and the fire burns them and sends the opponents up while the kozoa spirits push them back down.. kinda like a combo fs that will deal alot of damage with no knockback and also krystal and bowser can move around and attack while the fs is happening
the gimps would be cool to use though i would second him lol no i kid:p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I was thinkin Giga Bowser trans, but Krystal gets on top of him, and rides him like a Dino, shooting people with fireballs, and makes his attacks even STRONGER with the Krazoa Spirits :psycho:

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
i thought to post the list of the double's fs we already did anyways here it is-

sonic's-pg.116-ssd
luigi's-pg.117-kr
link's-pg.117-ssd
peach's-pg.119-kr
geno's-pg.125-ssd
picachu's-pg.126-ssd
ridley's-pg.127-cinder
lucario's-pg. -
pk trainer's-pg.132-ssd
yoshi's-pg.143-ssd
snake's-pg.143-pico
bowser's-pg.144-isma
ddd's-pg.144-cinder
ac's-pg.142 -ssd

if i missed any or you like to change part of one tell me....this is only to give us sometin to do while we wait for krystal to be annonced the odds of this actually happenin is slim to none.(double's fs)

anyways yeah an idiot troll showed up last night but thats besides the point

and woot for 900th post 100 more to go krystal fur brawl

Cinder

Smash Master
i thought to post the list of the double's fs we already did anyways here it is-

sonic's-pg.116-ssd
luigi's-pg.117-kr
link's-pg.117-ssd
peach's-pg.119-kr
geno's-pg.125-ssd
picachu's-pg.126-ssd
ridley's-pg. -
lucario's-pg. -
pk trainer's-pg.132-ssd
yoshi's-pg.143-ssd
snake's-pg.143-pico
bowser's-pg.144-isma
Didn't I do one or two...and don't forget about P&M and the AC...

anyways yeah an idiot troll showed up last night but thats besides the point
Last night? Where do you live? It was high noon here in good ol' Virginia...

Krystal/Dedede idea: Dedede summons seven Waddle Dees, and Krystal summons the seven Krazoa spirits...the spirits possess the WD's, making them super-powerful...they run rampant, causing major damage if they make contact...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yeah i know but i couldn't find where you posted it? if you show me the post again and tell me which page ill add it to the list, k. i just need to find it and im on a tight schedule right now wit the new mew2 thread and im tryin to keep up there to. so can you find it for me???

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Here's another one...yes, I'm bored :p...Krystal and Mewtwo...

Oh, btw, what do you guys think of my new sig-quote?
:rotfl:

Krystal uses the spirits, Mewtwo holds them in the air, and makes them fly around at Super Sonic speed!
I just thunk it :p

Cinder

Smash Master
ohh i got this one...and your sig is not showing

anyways .....
mewtwo uses phykick to freeze the opponents and the kozoa spirits are released and do lots of damage, and while they're doin damage krystal can move around and attack
That's not a bad idea...and I liked Isma's too...here's another one (geez, I'm bored :rolleyes:): Krystal and Game&Watch...

And my sig should show this time...

Top Bottom