• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ALL the Prophets that haven't been disproven yet seem to believe Krystal will not be playable...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
asome lol but i still think your goin to win ive checked your voting count before they closed the poles you had a high num. of votes

i heard to many rumors to believe any of them, even if they are true...im waitin till the actual roster before i believe anything.....i mean its tweenty days before the release so i think ill wait....and that guy has to be lying seriously 2 star fox reps..wtf is that supposed to be

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
asome lol but i still think your goin to win ive checked your voting count before they closed the poles you had a high num. of votes

i heard to many rumors to believe any of them, even if they are true...im waitin till the actual roster before i believe anything.....i mean its tweenty days before the release so i think ill wait....and that guy has to be lying seriously 2 star fox reps..wtf is that supposed to be
I lost to Gimpy.....and Blackadder :(

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Welcome back, IsmaR.

As for me, I choose to ignore all rumors (no matter how credible they may or may not seem) until we have something 100% official.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
aww that sucks i knew gimps would have won i voted for him in like 5 divsions but blackadder that sucks...... o well there is always next year right forum monkey (by then hopefully ill be a moderator)

but anyways back to krystal.....no more rumors im sick and tired of hearin of trolls that just want to seek atention sayin krystal won't be in brawl

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Welcome back, IsmaR.

As for me, I choose to ignore all rumors (no matter how credible they may or may not seem) until we have something 100% official.
And ditto, no rumors are true/false til proven:ohwell:
aww that sucks i knew gimps would have won i voted for him in like 5 divsions but blackadder that sucks...... o well there is always next year right forum monkey (by then hopefully ill be a moderator)

but anyways back to krystal.....no more rumors im sick and tired of hearin of trolls that just want to seek atention sayin krystal won't be in brawl
It's ok, I voted for Adder actually:p

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Ok, so I counted the guy who said wolf was a PC on accident

But THIS person does say it

http://boards.ign.com/super_smash_bros_/b5213/156732626/p1/?85
He sounds like a run of the mill troll to me.

1. Doesn't mention how the VA leak was found on Alesia's own site.

2. Doesn't tell us what "melee weapons" Wolf uses.

3. Logic is faulty. Falco could easily be given a unique moveset.

4. It seems he winged the Ness moves and probably has little to no knowledge of the Mother series.

No Square Enix means no Geno. That's false, because Nintendo still owns some of the rights to the character. I'm not saying he's in or out, I'm simply saying he doesn't count as a third party character.
I'm guessing this is the reason why you believe this troll pyschoincarnate. Too bad that statement alone shows hes full of it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He sounds like a run of the mill troll to me.

1. Doesn't mention how the VA leak was found on Alesia's own site.

2. Doesn't tell us what "melee weapons" Wolf uses.

3. Logic is faulty. Falco could easily be given a unique moveset.

4. It seems he winged the Ness moves and probably has little to no knowledge of the Mother series.

I'm guessing this is the reason why you believe this troll pyschoincarnate. Too bad that statement alone shows hes full of it.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...ESPECIALLY when talkin about the MOTHER series...

I don't believe any troll, I'm just remaining pesimistic

and no, that Geno statement just seemed like him being a coward

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...ESPECIALLY when talkin about the MOTHER series...

I don't believe any troll, I'm just remaining pesimistic

and no, that Geno statement just seemed like him being a coward
*snip*

Anyways, his movement is the same and he still has PK Thunder, but his other attacks are quite different. His Up+B is a pillar of fire...think Pikachu's down+B, except that it won't end up behind him if he's traveling laterally through the air. His Over+B is...some sort of energy attack that he throws. It looks similar to PSI magnet, but yellow...unfortunately that's the best I can desribe it. Finally, his down B causes him to crouch, and he surrounds himself with energy and launches himself as a projectile. Similar to Sonic's attacks, I guess. That's all I've been told, unfortunately.
I felt this paragraph was worth noting. It has an inconsistency which is another strike against his credibility. Goes to show this guy isn't a very good troll. His OP has so many holes that its actually quite sad.

If Ness still has PK thunder, but all his "B" moves were just revealed, then where does PK thunder go? Is a piss weak Psi move like PK thunder Ness' Final Smash? He screwed up. Big time. I'll read the rest of the thread to see if someone else caught the mistake.

Its hard to believe that D-Grade trolls like these pass for "prophets".

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
that dude is a douche....i hate trolls they're so ****in annoyin, listen if you don't want to be krystal in brawl then don't, make her a sandbag for all i care but don't go bashin the people that want her in...im ****in sick of it:mad:

krystal is in brawl as a pc, deal wit it douchbags, same goes for ridley and geno

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
^Well, let's not jump off the other side of the boat shall we? We don't know any of that, it just seems likely.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
im just so ****n sick of these trolls that just randomly show up and say they have inside info.... but come on those are the next characters that are the likeliest in brawl, its actually pretty ovious those idiots just won't admit it

im out for the night im just really mad and tired right now see yall

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'll read the rest of the thread to see if someone else caught the mistake.
You said Ness has PK Thunder still yet in the same sentence you describe a different Up + B. Is PK Thunder his Up + B anymore or is it some other Special move? Your sentence about it confuses me especially, when you already went over all his special moves...
Speak of the devil.

It took seven pages, but I found someone who wised up and saw the OP for what it really was: a poor attempt by a troll who takes shortcuts.

Elysium

Smash Lord
lmfao Gimpy won Sexiest Mod.
And I lost best location....At least I'm sure I beat Dazwa lol

Welcome back Ism, too bad you lost too. I think we're just too new to be winning stuff here.

Btw, nice change to the sig onyx.

And for the last time, dont believe these "prophets". I highly doubt that the leaker is going to go to IGN or Gamefaqs to spill the news. If and only if (when) it gets leaked, my moneys on some Japanese site that someone will have to translate yada yada yada.

I'm surprised no one said that when I asked for an argument against Krystal.
"The prophets say she's not in.":laugh:

Krystal Fur Brawl!

PS. Woot Woot to just waking up! lol

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm waiting for the Japanese release. We get all the truths then.. It will be sweet no matter what.

And like what has been said, all the most wanted characters now are the ones that are being targeted.

P.S. Thanks Elysium

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If I have to hear Krystal ain't playable, Lucario is replacing Mewtwo
or I can't cite my sources one more time :mad: I'll actually ONLY use the Spectator mode!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Lets all put information together that has no loopholes then someone will go and post it there saying that they are playable characters...

Nah.. That would be lower us to their level.

Would be entertaining though.. which is why they do it. /Facepalm

Krystal Fur Brawl, everywhere.

Edit: Ismar, why is your signature so **** long. You do know theres a limit, some where around 500x1(Crap I forgot) 145 or 150.... something.

-Onyx

Top Bottom