• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
If adding newcomers to underrepresented franchises is the new thing to do (ie ZSS, Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, Dedede), then Krystal would be the best candidate for another starter rep for Starfox, yep yep. Here's hoping that her awesome-ness has caused her debut to be delayed for the new year!

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
ok first of all, i love the crazoa spirit fs but think about fox´s fs: he got a battlemaster, so i think krystal can call in an arwing air strike
and for the other starfox rep... falco, wolf or bill
and for the double fs, how about krystal and snake?
she can call the arwing air strike/crazoa spirit attack and he can call an mi-28 c.a.s.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yeah its triples but i just did a quadurpal's fs so whatever......

anyawys krystal and ics k

the ice climbers use that ice berg thing while the kozoa spirits go inside the opponents and put like high gravity on them so they have to hit the ice berg

:/ best guess??

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Krystal/ICs FS:

ICs summon the iceberg, and Krystal releases the Krazoa spirits. The spirits go into the iceberg, and make it shatter, making the pieces fly off in every direction, instant KOing anyone hit.

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
I hope you don't mind if I try...Ice Climbers summon a huge iceberg. Krystal then jumps to the top of the iceberg, stabbing it with her staff. A "Krazoa Spirit" begins circling the iceberg. Suddenly the iceberg shatters into large blocks. The chunks of ice, superpowered by the Krazoa Spirit fly all over the stage either freezing enemies or hitting them really hard...There's my attempt at a "Double Final Smash"

EDIT: This looks bad since I posted it just seconds after Mikel and they're pretty much the same thing...

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
I hope you don't mind if I try...Ice Climbers summon a huge iceberg. Krystal then jumps to the top of the iceberg, stabbing it with her staff. A "Krazoa Spirit" begins circling the iceberg. Suddenly the iceberg shatters into large blocks. The chunks of ice, superpowered by the Krazoa Spirit fly all over the stage either freezing enemies or hitting them really hard...There's my attempt at a "Double Final Smash"

EDIT: This looks bad since I posted it just seconds after Mikel and they're pretty much the same thing...
Lol, we thunk the same :laugh:
Nah, they are kinda different :p

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
Wow..... I can't believe no one said anything about the IGN prophet. This guys says Krystal is in, as an assist trophy. I really hope this is a lie.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Wow..... I can't believe no one said anything about the IGN prophet. This guys says Krystal is in, as an assist trophy. I really hope this is a lie.
There is only one real prophet and thats a developer.

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
I know that, sorry if I confused you. Anyways, who is the real prophet, I'm sorry, I'm just new and I don't know much.

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
Really? Wow he really hasn't heard all the good things about Krystal.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I have. But not all of them could be true. Remember when the voice actress revealed that Krystal was in the game. Krystal might be an AT which would be pretty disappointing. Hey, maybe I'll just ignore any bad news. And one more thing..... KRYSTAL FUR BRAWL!

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
I just told you who the real prophets were. Developers.

End of internet.
I'm sorry if I annoyed you but I'm just letting you know. I'm embarassed to say this, but I'm hearing impaired......(And I'm not a ****** no offense) I know this has nothing to do with Krystal, I'm a bit slow learner. I just wanted you and other people to know. Thanks!

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Hearing Impaired?
Que?

Regardless, developers are the only source you can take as true, everything else should be taken with the whole shakerfull of salt.

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
You know.... Deaf. Haha.

Okay I got it now. So trust developers or Nintendo or whatever, not anything else.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Actually, I have. But not all of them could be true. Remember when the voice actress revealed that Krystal was in the game. Krystal might be an AT which would be pretty disappointing. Hey, maybe I'll just ignore any bad news. And one more thing..... KRYSTAL FUR BRAWL!
I agree that Krystal might end up as an AT, but it would be the biggest waste of potential seen yet. You have a chance to bring Star Fox needed representation, a chance to add a character who uses a weapon never before seen in Smash, and a chance to have the character's actual voice actor put her talents to full use.

What a waste that would be if Krystal was an AT.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you but I'm just letting you know. I'm embarassed to say this, but I'm hearing impaired......(And I'm not a ****** no offense) I know this has nothing to do with Krystal, I'm a bit slow learner. I just wanted you and other people to know. Thanks!
I smell yet another troll, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you really are slow in the head.

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
At Firecrack:

I know, but being deaf makes you a slow thinker, I hope you're not making fun of me. It's not fair.

At Krystal:
Oh no no no. I don't mean to troll. I apologize, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you that I was deaf. Maybe I shouldn't have joined the forums.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
whatevs and we really did talk about pretty much all the prophets and we've come to one conclusion....NEVER BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET.. but with her va confirmation, unique moveset, another star fox rep. to increase the series and potentially bring it back to its glory days of 64, and another female not to mention sakurai even showed intrest in her and got postitive responses from the public, i simply can not believe that sakurai would pass up an opportunity like this

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
So.... are we cool? I'm just letting people know who I am. Okay. Sorry if I looked like I was trolling. Okay end of discussion! Tomorrow, I'm going to be on topic, thanks for understanding. Good night! And one last thing Krystal Fur Brawl!

AmmPo

Smash Rookie
whatevs and we really did talk about pretty much all the prophets and we've come to one conclusion....NEVER BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET.. but with her va confirmation, unique moveset, another star fox rep. to increase the series and potentially bring it back to its glory days of 64, and another female not to mention sakurai even showed intrest in her and got postitive responses from the public, i simply can not believe that sakurai would pass up an opportunity like this
Oh. Thanks alot! Now you got me hyped up! Haha! Okay bye!

Top Bottom