• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Personally, I'm for the death of any one of them. I don't quite think it's more likely KevinM is independent then Mediocre, but you're not easy to convince, so KevinM it is.

Unvote: Mediocre

Vote: KevinM

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Someone tried to kill me again, i can't stress that enough. This was two nights ago so who else could have done that.

Independants a lot of the times show up as town when investigated. That doesn't prove him town to me.
That was two nights ago. When a certain mafiat was still alive. I don't think he attacked spam_master, since both of you two did.

And I think you're just fishing for the doctor. Well, since you think you're sneaky enough to shove the blame onto me, I'm him. Not a typical doctor, but I can shield people other than myself. It blocks bullets though, so don't even think of shooting me. The only reason your vote block worked was because I was protected spam. Now you'll live the rest of the game trying to guess who I'm gonna protect, because I'm not telling. And the day that your vote block misses, you're going down.

Spam didn't get hit, and I didn't, and apparently you guys didn't or you would have brought that up. Other than what Spam just stated, I don't think there's another killer, unless you guys are.

And so you might as well give up now. Either this stalling's gonna end, or Spam's gonna kill one of you, but you have lost.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'm be happy to confirm my role.

I'm Meryl Stryfe. I have the ability to vote block one person each night, and they are unable to vote the following day. I'm in a mason group with KevinM.

Everyone else might as well get it over with and roleclaim (or re-roleclaim, as the case may be), because this game isn't going anywhere until you do.

I'd also like to comment on Eor's absolute trust of DiamondFalcon. Eor, if I remember correctly, that trust began when DiamondFalcon was repeatedly attacked by the mafia. If DiamondFalcon is independent, as he may well be, the foundations your trust is based on completely disappear.
So... what did roleclaiming do? Give you guys a better idea of who to target? Are you gonna maybe strategize something with us? There's not gonna be a lynch today unless it's one of you, so if you are town, then the only way to prove it to us is to give up one of yourselves. I'd like to hear your plan. And why exactly you thought that vote blocking me would be better for the town. Hmmm?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Face it, were not gonna fall for your guys crap.

were just gonna keep cycling days until i roll a night kill and take one of you down.

I have a feeling this day is pnly gonna end with a deadline.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow DF just Wow

KevinM said:
Someone tried to nightkill me two nights "bullets whizzed over my head" and someone saved me... SOMEONE has a protector role, and they use a shield iirc
Wow look i described what you said perfectly without knowing your role. But you're right i'm really fishing for roles. The roles are out on the table now. I'm going to read through again.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok Medi, I think i finally understand what you're talking about.. one of us has to die *shrugs* Good luck bro

Guess we're crossing our fingers that the town is smart enough and the killing role doesn't win it for them

So here you guys go, another townie down due to stupidity.. GG

Vote KevinM

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Nice manuvering by Mediocre there. Got his partner killed, and in doing so made it appear that he is town as well.

I still say next day we get Mediocre. Even if he is town, which I doubt (due to attacking DF), it'd still leave three of us alive. None of us would have lost

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
To add: If Mediocre was town, he'd offer himself up,

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
So if KevinM is town, which I didn't think would happen, we're going to have to decide... oh man. I promise I'll listen to both sides tomorrow, don't vote block me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So if KevinM is town, which I didn't think would happen, we're going to have to decide... oh man. I promise I'll listen to both sides tomorrow, don't vote block me.
A voice from beyond rings*

Wow perhaps someone should have listened to both sides the whole timeeeeeee
:mad:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Night 8

Vote Count

KevinM (3):Spam master, Eor, KevinM

The lack of deaths seems to be getting to you all. Former trusted allies now seem to be traitors. Accusations fly as you try to figure out who of you is truly town. KevinM has had enough. He manages to position his large stun gun and impale himself with a devastating point blank shot. He was Milly Thompson, town aligned.

Day 8 is now over. Send in night roles.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
THIS IS SUCH A LOAD OF BULL****!!!!!!!!
HOW THE **** IS EVERYBODY TOWN!!!!!!!!

This is the most ****ing annoying peice of **** ever. How the **** can kevinm possibly be town. There are only five ****ing people left and two are confirmed town. Now we are gonna have another night that will last for ****ing ever. This is seriously getting on my nerves.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

This is the most ****ing annoying peice of **** ever. How the **** can kevinm possibly be town. There are only five ****ing people left and two are confirmed town. Now we are gonna have another night that will last for ****ing ever. This is seriously getting on my nerves.
I tried telling you for the whole ****in game you one tracked bafoon :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My bad about my last post, I didn't realize Frozenflame had updated the thread, it was on a new page

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman

LOL, this was great.
Calm down, we'll sort it out soon. Hopefully sooner than a week..........frozen.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Eor is the last independant, he's pulling a Bahamut

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Day 9

The few of you who remain awaken to find Mediocre's body riddled with bullets. He was Meryl Strife, town aligned.

With only 3 remaining, it will take 2 votes to lynch.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was thinking about this the entire night, and I was struggling with deciding to kill Spam_Master or Mediocre. KevinM was town, and while for a while I thought that it was obvious Mediocre was independant. However, now I know otherwise.

Vote: Spam_Master

With that said, DiamondFalcon, I'd like for you to wait for a while before you vote. This is because I believe Spam is going to go for me, and I do want you to decide this.

I swear if you're the independent I'll cry

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh, and if Riciardos was correct, I'd have assumed he asked Frozenflame who was who, and I'd have warned him and deleted that post by now.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Dead people can't influence events, Ronike. Shuttup.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If any of you are interested, I can still repost those messages Ronike had. But being long dead, he's not allowed to post his ideas. And yes, his ideas were "Kill Eor", like they've always been after he was outed

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'll wait for sure, Eor. I wouldn't jump to a decision in a critical time like this. In fact, I'd like both of you two to post all the evidence (quotes, night actions, day events, votes, etc.) that would either defend yourself or incriminate the other. You two are people I've trusted during this game, and both of you have defended me. I'd like to make as informed decision as possible. I know a few things, and hopefully it'll all fit together in the end.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Thank god

Alright, to start out defending myself, well, you know I'm not mafia because I pushed for both Jiano and Liggy, and though I doubt that's a concern, I'm just going to address everything.

Secondly, Chill. When he was almost lynched, I did come in, attack all the points against him, basically saved him, then pushed it for Jiano. Then I went off to Ligolski. If I was independent, not only would there be no reason for me to push myself into the center stage like that, I also would have no reason to save chill. In fact, saving Chill would have been idiotic, I have no night kill ability (as we've agreed on), and it would have been hypocritical and highly suspected if I all of a sudden turned on him, which would have had to have happened. Also, it would have benefited me for Chill to die, then to go for Jiano afterwards. More deaths, which is exactly what an Independent would want. Also, I am Vash. Vash, who is against killing anybody. There is not a single reason for him to be independent. It would not be like Vash to want everyone else dead, which is exactly what an independent would want.

To Spam_Master, well, as I've stated before, he's always been suspicious to me. I've passed it off as his play style, but with only three of us left, I think it's something else. Personally, the only real reason I trusted him was his investigation that showed him Town, but as I've mentioned before, his character is very likely to have the ability to fake investigations. I mean, his character has two personalities. Yours doesn't, which is why I trust you. Also, if there were two independents, I'd be dead and the game would be over.

Spam also lied about his night role. KevinM, who is confirmed townie, stated he was attacked twice in a row. Spam, who does have a killing role, states that he never used it (because of the dice roles). But we have confirmation that he has. And then he pushes for KevinM to be lynched.

Also, it just says Mediocre's body is riddled with bullets. Ronike was the mafia's hitman, which means that the mafia killed by nails. Look in the past, you'll see that there are other bodies that were shot to death. Shot to death by Spam_Master.

I'm pretty sure he decided to kill Mediocre instead of you last night because he though that by killing Medio he'd prove himself innocent, who just wanted to kill the last independent, then use that to claim I'm mafia and kill me. If he had killed you, me and medio would have proof that he was independent and kill him. But his mistake was actually using it, it shows us how he kills. He attacked me night one, and has been killing people since with bullets.

I'm now going in the thread to find all the people that have died by being shot, which is how Spam_Master kills (and remember, he claims he never had an attack)

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've been reading about the characters, and Spam's character is much more likely to be the culprit unless frozen just really wants to mess us up, and I mean really. Your argument makes a lot of sense, and I am willing to accept it. I will though, to be fair, give Spam_master a chance to give his arguments.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well, I'm not done, but I was shot at Night 1, Common died night 2 by gunfire (http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2897337&postcount=1234), there was no gunfire night 3, I think (or it was against someone protected who was never told), then Night 4 I was shot at (http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3126051&postcount=1543) (maybe it was stolen from him). That's about it, but it proves he lied about his night role to make himself seem less threatening, and also used it to try and kill all the townies possible. He also posted attacking me after I was saved by one of his attacks

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Before, I was thinking that maybe you could be lying about not having a killing power. Now I know that Razlo has those huge 3 machine guns, and that would be the weapon as described in post you just quoted. Although Vash has a gun as well, I doubt he would shoot someone up beyond recognition, and wouldn't want everyone dead, like you said. I am also mad that he killed Kada, whom I trusted.

Now spam, as soon as you start yelling, I'm voting you, so you better have a reasonable argument.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Despite all of that, KevinM still had a night attack on him twice when we thought there were no more kill roles. That is the main thing

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I'll post all my arguments when I get home, I've been staying at my aunt's house in salisbury for t-day and we're about to leave. post to follow as soon as i get home.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Huh? I thought he just said he had one attack him like 2 or 3 nights ago. That was when I protected him, and the only time.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hmm, you're right. He said "someone tried to night kill me two nights", but then only mentions one event. I thought me meant tow nights in a role, instead of two nights ago. But it was still the bullets, which we know are Spam

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
While we're waiting, what part of texas are you from DF?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Dunno what C.C. is, but I live in Allen, we're like 20 minutes away from eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom