• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Vote: Riciardos

Ok, yes I'm the last mafia, Legato. I'm giving up right now because I know I've been lurking for too long and I don't have any chance of saving myself from this one. Also, none of the ****ing nightkills would work, god****it! xD Too much immunity on the town-side :p. Well, I think it just was bad luck that Eor was immune to nightkills because if he wasn't, we could've killed him and Ronike and me would've probably get some credit back( I wouldn't have lurked as much if Eor died).

So there it is, I just wanted to say, Eor, you did one hell of a job. Taking out all 4 of the mafia players just by convincing the rest of the town, I must say, I'm impressed.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Btw, what I do find odd is that there has been 2 nightroles targeted on Spam master and one on Eor, but since there should be only 1 mafia and 1 independent left, there could only be 2 nightkills. I redirected KevinM's nightrole onto Eor and I tried to nightkill Spam, which both failed. But since there are 2 nightkills left, that means that the independent also targeted Spam, which means Spam master is fully confirmed town. So possible independents are Eorlingas, Mediocre, DiamondFalcon and KevinM. My suspicion goes to Mediocre for some reason. Either that or Eorlingas,which has full nightrole immunity(I believe that DF and KevinM are town, I don't think they form a 2 man independent group).

Just pointing this out because Ronike doesn't want the independent to win.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
If kevinM was in a two man independent group then it would be with mediocre. Cause their the two bernadelli girls, idk what their reason for being independent could be but i've been wondering why eor's character is so overpowered, i mean i'm only immune 1/3 of the time and I thought that was overpowered. But, what if the bernadelli girls objective is to end the game with just them and vash... it would fit with the story, and it would balance out the super overpowered character because it would provide an instance in which he could survive the whole game and still lose.

Also, my mistrust of eor's lie still exist but it's has even less credit than the bernadlli girls theory. I just don't like the fact that he lied, even though i understand his reasoning. Also, does anybody else notice a trend in the town/anti-town order on the first page cause I sure do.

With Ricardios being mafia I think we can agree there is an independent somewhere in the mix.

I was really hoping legato was independent, but since he's mafia I'm pretty sure that we have at least one more person to kill before we win.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
oh and btw I know trust diamondfalcon even more since there was a sli chance that legato could be the godfather over knives. But, with both of them soon to be dead I am 100% confident in smashman's investigation results.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Night 7

Riciardos (4): DiamondFalcon, Spam master, Eor, Riciardos

It took 4 votes to lynch.

Riciardos kneels down, knowing his time has come. He pulls out a pistol from under his coat, places the barrel to the side of his head, and pulls the trigger. Legato Bluesummers, mafia aligned, has taken his own life.

It is now night 7. Send in those night roles!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Btw, it was Spam_master, not KevinM, for the first vote.
Actually, you were the first vote. KevinM never voted, I accidentally put KevinM for spam master for some reason. :dizzy:

Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Washington D.C. to participate in Princeton Model Congress. I'll be back Sunday evening. The moment I read this thread on Sunday is the night role deadline. Any roles I don't receive by then don't happen. See you guys when I get back. :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Notice how he didn't say how many he needed

that means he just doesn't want to do it until sunday, but he doesn't want to tell us that.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
i'm preparing to be dissapointed by a lack of a sunday update.

Also, I love the mod fight in the roster game. I think eor is gonna have to smack a *****.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
WARNING: Slightly inappropriate joke + it's copy and pasted, so I hold no responsibilities for grammatical and/or spelling errors.

A penguin drops off his car at a repair shop but while sitting in the waiting room he soon comes to the conclusion that he is very hungry. So hungry, in fact, that he runs quickly next door to the ice cream shop for a big bowl of vanilla ice cream, and messily gobbles it down. Looking up at the clock, he realizes that his car will be ready any time now so he rushes back without cleaning up. When he arrives he sees that the mechanic is just finishing. The mechanic looks up from the car and says: "It looks like you blew a seal." The penguin replies: "Nope, just ice cream."

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
DAY 8

This night seemed to be longer than normal for most of you, and you tirelessly awake to find that you are all still alive and well. Actually, alive maybe, but not all well. DiamondFalcon is seen writhing in pain from multiple small bullet wounds. He is unable to vote today.

With four able to vote it will take three to lynch.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Eor's right! Mediocre vote-blocked me so we couldn't vote him out! You won't get away with this! You two better have an explanation for this...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm going to say right now that the only person I trust here is DiamondFalcon. Of the rest, I trust Spam_Master much more then I trust Mediocre and KevinM.

There is obviously an independant left. In fair terms, of the four of us left, two of us are confirmed town, two of us are confirmed masons, and the last one found several mafia, but then led on to kill several townies (me).

Of the masons, both have been under suspicion, and both have been cleared by their name claims. However, at the moment I'm really doubting there characters are town. It doesn't make much sense for them to not be town, but it also doesn't make much sense for Pythag, DF, Spam, and Camo to be town, either. And that is too many badguy-townies to make sense. If Frozen is going to turn the game upside down by that, then it would make sense for him to turn the game upside down by doing something similar on the town side. Mainly, by making Maryl and Murphy or whatever independent.

Spam I am suspicious of, but I am always suspicious of him, his playstyle never meshes with what I think it should be, I've mentioned this before. The only reason he isn't with DF as trusted is because his character is both good and bad, and so I could see it having a "fake the investigation" role.

At the moment, I suggest we lynch Mediocre. He obviously used his night ability on a townie, when there is no reason for him to do so, especially not on a townie confirmed town.

If we make a mistake here, and instead lynch me, Spam, or DF, then Mediocre and KevinM win. If they're townies, then one of the above three are independent, and they still won't win.

So, I'm going for a mediocre kill.

Vote: Mediocre

And a pre-emptive strike against a claim of me being independent: I went out of my way to save Chill from dying to attack Jiano, if I was independent it'd be much safer and better for me to just let Chill die, then go after Jiano. It'd have been easier, too. And as my character is Vash, I wouldn't have been thinking about ways to show myself as being town, as Vash is a very pro-town character. Also, Vash wouldn't want to kill everyone off.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I believe you now, Eor. I suggest that spam_master trust him as well. Eor specifically told them to not use their powers, and they still did. Mediocre also vote-blocked me, so we can't lynch Mediocre or KevinM.

KevinM, if you are truly town, I suggest you vote your partner, as I am sure Mediocre is independent or maybe mafia (unlikely).

Since no one died last night, I doubt they have a kill, unless one of you got some sort of message. But if they are both independent, as long as we don't lynch one of our own, they'll eventually be stuck and eventually one of their blocks will miss.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Also Kevin, if you and Mediocre are town, and Eor is mafia (which I doubt, but you no doubt will argue), lynch Mediocre today and we can lynch Eor tomorrow. That was the plan, and it hasn't changed.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I didn't even realize that we can't vote one of them off.

Well, **** it. I'm not voting for anyone else, and I'm not going to cave in. I don't suggest you guys do either. Either this game will go on forever, or something else happens.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
bah

I suggest you guys don't either*

I'm not voting for anyone else unless something else comes up*

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
We can if KevinM votes Mediocre. If he doesn't, he's independent for sure, as well as Mediocre. But I think we might be able to ward off the vote block eventually, me and spam just have limited immunities.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok fellas this is how this day is going down.

Ball is in me and Medi's court and its time to bring up information that you guys need to know.

Know right now that things need to happen and they need to happen now if Town is going to win this.

1. Throw all your biases aside, stop believing there is no way Eor can be independent, stop having absolute faith in DF, stop thinking the game is won, cause this is going to be the deciding day i just know it. BE SUSPICIOUS OF EVERYONE

2. Medi can't die today, we vote blocked DF cause of the Immunity on both Spam and Eor, we didn't want a quick death and so we stopped it from happening, its time to have a good old fashioned sit down. Intelligence is whats going to get us out of this, not a quick lynch finger. I don't plan on voting for Medi so this game is slowed down right now.

Things to consider

Someone tried to nightkill me two nights "bullets whizzed over my head" and someone saved me... SOMEONE has a protector role, and they use a shield iirc. That means there was another kill attempt at that time and not only that but someone is a doctor or protector.
That person needs to role claim right NOW in fact i have a rather interesting idea

How about we all role claim, and truthfully i might add, i'm watching for slip-ups so make them fast.

Eor why the ABSOLUTE trust in DF this has rang funny in my mind, I also want answers as well from you.

Thats all for now, however the doctor is better come out and say it fast.. along with all the other roles

In fact let me start it out now.

I'm Milly Thompson- Town Aligned i'm a traveling representative of the Bernardelli Insurance Corporation.

My night ability is the ability to role block nightly with a large stun gun.

I'm in mason with Meryl (Medi) who i'm sure will have no problem revealing as well

Lets get this done cause this game isn't going anywhere right now.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sure, I'm be happy to confirm my role.

I'm Meryl Stryfe. I have the ability to vote block one person each night, and they are unable to vote the following day. I'm in a mason group with KevinM.

Everyone else might as well get it over with and roleclaim (or re-roleclaim, as the case may be), because this game isn't going anywhere until you do.

I'd also like to comment on Eor's absolute trust of DiamondFalcon. Eor, if I remember correctly, that trust began when DiamondFalcon was repeatedly attacked by the mafia. If DiamondFalcon is independent, as he may well be, the foundations your trust is based on completely disappear.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The absolute trust if DF is for several reasons. He went out of his way to try and save Pythag, he role claimed at his own risk for it, the mafia then tried to get him killed, and he has been investigated and proven town. His character leaves no reason to believe that he could fool an ivestigation.

I'm Vash. I have permanent night immunity due to my speed, and if I'm ever the hammer vote, I kill myself in grief. I'm town.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Camo-man, who, being town, had absolutely no reason to lie

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I agree with the roleclaiming, as I'm pretty sure there are no more killing roles left, so no one is in danger

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Someone tried to kill me again, i can't stress that enough. This was two nights ago so who else could have done that.

Independants a lot of the times show up as town when investigated. That doesn't prove him town to me.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Actually I have a killing ability but I haven't rolled it all game.

I'm Livio the double-fang (town aligned)

Every night FF rolls a dice and if it lands on 4 or 5 I am immune to all negative night effects due to my super soldier serum. Also, if I roll a 6 I experience a nightmare and revert into my razlo the tri-punisher of death character for the night and can kill a person of my choosing.

Unfortuantely I haven't gotten a 6 all game and only got a 4 twice.

Also, the protector is DF he's said a couple times that he can shield people, and he has 50% armor.

I think that kevinM is lying as I am confident that I am the only person with a killing role left in the game.

I'm actually thinking that if anyone is the most likely to be independent it's kevinM. Here is my hypothesis. I think that either both of them have been independent the whole time or that they both started out town. Iwas reading meryl's character description and it shows that she was in love with and was infact pregnant with wolfwood's child. I think that kevinm became independent after wolfwood was killed, and is tricking mediocre into doing his bidding.

Though I'm still more suspicious of both of them than anyone else, I think there is a pretty good chance that medi might just be kevin's patsy.

Vote: KevinM

I'd be interested to see if medi noticed a change in kevin's behavior or tone before and after wolfwood's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom