• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Beat

Smash Ace
Translation: I got ***** in Melee so I hate it.
This is the first instance I've ever seen of LK just being a jerkface. Mexi knows Brawl's inferior. So do I. But just like when I become abusive a week into a relationship, I just don't know why I can't stop.

Magus420

Smash Master
Yeah. From your quote it looked like you were saying nipples of the future is definitely a power of PTM and not RRBM.

Edit: Can't really imagine there being more than one character that has powdered toast for a head anyway, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
big problem everyone, i had posted on the first thread that i could house approximately 8 people. this was because i was supposed to move into my new apartment on friday. however i just talked to the real estate company and it turns out that im not supposed to move out till sunday, so im still stuck at my dorm with 4 other roommates.

so first things first, if you need housing for this tourney, tell me. i already know about all of ToS.

i will find a way for u to get housing for this tourney. maybe we can squeeze more ppl at gotms place, i can get some ppl into my dorm, or if i get the keys to my apartment tomorrow (about a 50/50 chance as of now), then we might be able to get in there sat night after the tourney since itl be past midnight and technically sunday :). the place will be completely empty lol, but its a place to sleep.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea some might have to go to gotms, not sure what, but we got all ya. is aztec comin? xzax u should be good to come over friday night with vex

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok good news everyone, im getting the key for my apartment tomorrow. i still can't move in until sunday, but since the tourney on saturday gets out at midnight, technically that means its sunday so i can house a ton of ppl in my completely empty apartment sat night lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
some of tos can stay at my place, dont matter to me. just let me know like by sometime earlier on tommorrow so i can like....be there, lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'm down for this.

Inui, I can't give you tips in match-ups this time.

I wanna see how you do without me.

HAHAHA!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o man meleee i cant wait 4 this

am i in the melee team??
the main point of the melee team is for people who barely play the game and despise, though they say they can wreck all the ppl that practice it lol. i dont rly know exactly how much u play but i kno u enter the nyc weeklies sometimes. heres the thing, i really doubt we can find 10 ppl that fit this exact criteria, so im gonna go for yea, you can be on the melee team. so far we have like u, scar, cactuar, eggm, and im sure theres a lot more thatl be there.

wtf have 64 pay out top 3, otherwise there's no point in entering as ill just lose to sensei or vex
the reason were only paying top 2 is because its only $5 entrance. thats nothing m2k lol. theres no way you can pay out top 3 for such a small tourney thats $5 entrance. enter for the hell of it. itl be fun.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
i got 3rd of 4th! Since me and vex r gonna practice. Cwe use ONE computer set up!!!!!!

N can i be on the brawl team, since me and dmb rep. meta knight

Top Bottom