• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
BRING TV's/Cubes/Melee for Saturday!!!!!

we need all we can get. you get in free with one (i know chibo already said it but we need a lot more, not many are confirmed). dont worry about sunday....brawl blows, lol. j/k, but not really
now im definitely not bringing melee cuz in reality it is the the game that blows.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
now im definitely not bringing melee cuz in reality it is the the game that blows.
bring ur wii melee and brawl. also if u still have ur cube bring that also.

also, if someone by some chance has an extra wii or cube AV cables, bring them also lol. i dunno where my wii AV cable is (only have component and i dunno if any TVs there will have component), and my 64 is missing an AV cable. 64 and cube use the same AV cable.

w/e everyone bring everything you can to this tourney lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If I go scar's bringing my wii with melee and i'll have a cube with melee and i'll bring 2 tv's. I better not pay a venue fee either day.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone only pays the venue fee once. the $5 covers both days. but yea eggm, dont worry, you wont have to pay a venue fee. thanks for the 2nd TV. does your wii have brawl data on it? if so that helps so if we need it for brawl on sunday we can use that and use all the cubes for melee. we'll have melee setups on the brawl day. and the more TVs we can get a hold of, the more melee setups we'll have.

Eggm

Smash Hero
It has brawl data, but its also modded, so I think it can't play the original copy of brawl. Unless its updated or something. I could always burn a new copy, I've been meaning to do that for 2 months.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry for the double post but I wanted to let everyone know that I updated some of the rules on the front page. These are the final rules for CoT3.

Changes:
-DK64 moved from neutral to counterpick in Melee Doubles
-Pokemon Stadium 2 added to counterpick in Brawl Singles and Doubles
-Green Hill Zone and Mario Circuit added to counterpick in Brawl Doubles

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
doing much what? lol

also vex said u might be able to bring a tv, or that he would make u lol

are u able to bring one?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
lol i got my wii with a wireless keyboard. Since my laptop screen broke.....i got a n64, and 2 controllers but no cables of smash, i'll play in the tourny

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol to be honest I'm not sure... I know brawl will never amount to what melee was/is. I don't shun it quite as hard as say scar does. However I do own the game, and I only have like 40 vs matches played. I haven't unlocked all the chars etc.

Idk, I enjoy playing brawl but like I said... melee ftw.

I enjoy brawl so much though, cause I wreck so many more people in it...

Haha, you decide how that classifies me

GOTM

Smash Champion
How would you guys place me for "location" when placing me in crews and standings
that doesnt really make sense, lol.

if your asking in general for the tournament, your location i consider to be DE.

for the melee vs. brawl crew battle theres no seeding, its one event. we decide the members for each side depending on who is there.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
what day is melee cuz that what i want to play lol

Shakugan,maybe im lion
werd! (and the rest of this is to take up 10 characters)

oh yeah vex will win the ssb64 tournament, but will he win our falco ditto!?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
omg i coming to this yay

cant wait to see every1 have not played a melee tourny since the last spoc

i=me and eggm is winning teams ^_^

GOTM

Smash Champion
good stuff im glad some NY are coming :)

now if only md/va got off brawls **** and showed up for saturday that would be amazing, lol

Top Bottom