• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Eazy23

Smash Lord
HELL YEA SON!
YO Dm , I was watchin ur matches vs some marth, cant remember his name..caution?danger?w/e its on your profile. U did some sexy ****, but wtf dude kept fallin for bomb -RUN ACROSS THE WHOLE STAGE USMASH!
U killed him like 2ce with it i swear i laughed for minutes each time!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol how is vex gonna give dark pch a ride if hes in NY and vex is in PA, already like 20 min from the tourney lol

but yea u should find a way to go. convince some other NY smashers to drive u

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol how is vex gonna give dark pch a ride if hes in NY and vex is in PA, already like 20 min from the tourney lol

but yea u should find a way to go. convince some other NY smashers to drive u
Vex is not gonna give me a ride. From what I hear, he is gonna talk with someone to drive me there since he wants me to go to this so bad.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
oooo, i get it. But, guys during melee, imma have 1 brawl set up out. So hit me up for that. And SSB64 better be on the computer cuz if i gotta use 64 paddles, fawk that

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
xzaz pointed this out to me. As much as I'd love to make it, my options are looking very slim.

hmm, I'll see what I can do, but don't expect me, lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My chances of going are slim anyway. Cause how am I suppose to pay for food and the tourny itself even if I do get a ride. Montage left me broke.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
xzaz pointed this out to me. As much as I'd love to make it, my options are looking very slim.

hmm, I'll see what I can do, but don't expect me, lol.
Daz, I totally know that chick in your avatar. Is she from a booby-fied gif?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All melee stuffsz
and 64 singles

and imma have a little smashfest in the corner with my tv, wii, and brawl disc
I want in on that smashfest. I have not played someone in melee in a while. I thank brawl for it. everyone is now a fiend for brawl. -____-

GOTM

Smash Champion
i might be goin to this but imma have to sleep over chibo's or gotm's place. i will need to practice mass melee the day b4.

@ chibo and gotm : u guys r ****in up especially for makin brawl on sunday
theres already another brawl tourney on saturday. plus, melee is better and saturday is a better day for a tournament :)

also, i think brawl crews would take waaaaaay too long, which is why were are only doing that big one. plus, we have a little less time on sunday for events than we do on saturday

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
theres already another brawl tourney on saturday. plus, melee is better and saturday is a better day for a tournament :)

also, i think brawl crews would take waaaaaay too long, which is why were are only doing that big one. plus, we have a little less time on sunday for events than we do on saturday
brawl for the win. **** melee thats y nobody likes u gotm.

GOTM

Smash Champion
GOTM go over Chibos since, me, vex, banks(maybe), and everyone else i got is coming up sat. night
o n KillaOR is coming(probably)
saturday night? i mean...i will unless i have to house people. but then again, you guys are gonna be playing brawl, so **** that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not playing anything. im sleeping. lol.

all events are listed on the front page. id type them again here, but that would take a while lol

generally its melee saturday and brawl sunday. however there will be friendlies of the other games on the other days (we'l make sure we have a couple brawl setups on sat and a couple melee setups on sun)

what about if cloudz drives drk pch

dazwa - yea i was talking to banks about it. he said theres a small he chance we would drive with all of you but it depends on things like if u guys are goin to georgia the weekend after and this thing about skler getting a van today

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DM, we dont need a captain per say for each team, as its everyones responsibility to talk to each other and collectively decide like who goes next, who goes first and what not, but yea, you're definitely on that team

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Word.

My team has a hill to climb, that's for sure. I say this because the people I'm going to get are gonna get smacked around by cactums.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ToS has the final decision for who is in which team. It's gonna be hard to know whos in or not before the tournament, since we don't know exactly who will be there, so we will decide then. It will be tough and a close match (hence why this is happening), just camp ur *** off and beat tuar lol.

GOTM

Smash Champion
can anyone bringing tv's/game setups distinguish if you are bringing them for the whole weekend or only one of the days.

we just dont wanna have like mad setups for melee, and then lose like 5 for brawl, or have like no setups for melee when we thought we were gonna have a lot, and then get like 5 more on sunday.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dm - ya gotta get all of ur crew and ppl from that area of jersey to come, that would b awesome. like edd, ether, convince inui lol, rot8, atomsk, etc

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
can anyone bringing tv's/game setups distinguish if you are bringing them for the whole weekend or only one of the days.

we just dont wanna have like mad setups for melee, and then lose like 5 for brawl, or have like no setups for melee when we thought we were gonna have a lot, and then get like 5 more on sunday.
not only that, you'd probably need more for brawl, because the matches take so much longer... if you know what i mean...

(hint hint nudge nudge 7 man pools cough what?)

JFox

Smash Hero
So is sunday all brawl, and saturday is melee/64?

If so I'll come saturday, and not sunday. (Which is perfect cuz i work sundays)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice, good stuff dm

as for if your melee only or brawl only n so on....
my personal aim for this is to have atleast 2 brawl setups running for friendlies on melee day and 2 melee setups on brawl day. however the brawl setups on melee day will have to be shut down for an hour to an hour and a half for the side 64 tourney

Top Bottom