• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

dmbrandon

Smash Master
# Singles Neutral Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Castle Siege, Pokemon Stadium, Lylat Cruise, Yoshi's Story (Brawl), Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon.

# Singles Counterpick Stages: Corneria, Green Greens, Brinstar, Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise, Luigi's Mainsion, Battleship Halberd, Norfair, Great Sea, Pictochat, Mario Circuit.

*cough"* use montage's stage rules, or spam is going to win by cheating *cough*

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the rules are going to change a lot. all that is outdated. i wish those could be the neutrals haha frigate orpheon is too good. were actually not using montages rules either. theyr going to be fairly similar to esticles, but still even a lil differ from theirs

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Attention Everyone!

Clash of the Titans III is finally confirmed!

We are stepping it up to a 2 day smash extravaganza. It's been hell finding a venue for this and I'm very sorry it's such sort notice but it's tough as Drexel's spring term is about to end at which many buildings will close for the summer.

First off, I know this is unfortunately on the same day as Rage Studios 2, however we had no other options. That is the only conflicting tournament though, and if you want a tourney ran by real smashers.... i think u know what i mean lol

If you only play Brawl though, then you can go to Rage on saturday and catch all the brawl madness of CoT3 on Sunday, however you won't want to miss Saturday.

We're promising that this will be the biggest tournament yet in Philadelphia.

Start the discussion! How about the melee vs brawl crew battle? Any questions about the tourney? feel free to ask.

lets get some ppl to confirm setups and if they're coming. Lets get as many ppl we can from Atl North to go to this!

---

Also, since there is a venue switch, if you bring a TV on Saturday, we will worry about moving it to the new venue on Sunday. However, all help is appreciated :)

Next time we will have it planned out early enough so that there is no need for a venue switch.

Cless

Smash Champion
I will most likely be able to go.

If I can go, I'll bring a cube, a wii, and a copy of both brawl and melee. I also disagree with Lylat as neutral, but it's not my tourney so whatever.

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
I'll be there for Brawl singles, barring some unforeseen life-threatening event.

also i have an extra wii and tv if need be.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Iono if me and vex will be both days unless were housed. Btw i thought there were brawl crew battles, and were probably gonna have to leave before 10 pm on a sunday

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i might be goin to this but imma have to sleep over chibo's or gotm's place. i will need to practice mass melee the day b4.

@ chibo and gotm : u guys r ****in up especially for makin brawl on sunday

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
yea i remember brawl was the basis. Now melee is ****** brawl at this tourny
Melee was the past and may Melee be the future. It's TOO GOOD :). People will watch Melee matches and say "**** REIK! YOUR COMBOS KEEP GETTING SEXIER!" then they'll watch Brawl matches and say "Good **** [insert Snake player here], they tripped into your fsmash"

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Sorry chibo, I can't make it. My birthday is June 1st, and I got stuff planned w/ the fam and girlfriend that weekend. You still need to get a ride out here on a sunday night... so maybe the one after your tourney? That'd be fun. Bring that inui and whoever else wants to MM me. Will be good times.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This weekend is actually free for me but what's with the suddent notice??

**** you Chibo I'm probably gonna make it :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
but ultimascout isnt even going to this lol

good **** keitaro, havnt seen ya since montage 2. and no, culo's tourney doesnt count lol

Edit:
CoT3 will also now be featuring 64! Check the first post for details

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I may go if Vex can get me a ride. I told him I have no money and I'm broke. But he insist that I go. So Vex you have work to do ;)

Top Bottom