• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Doubtful. It was on CRAZY short notice, so the melee faithful won't break 45. The brawl is on a sunday and is intended to run late, so anyone still in high school probably won't come unless they live close.

It's a shame, it could have been.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea theres no way i can because of the short notice, but dont worry, we will be more prepared for cot4. however, that doesnt mean that this tourney wont be kick *** lol. also lets not forget pound 3 was on the east coast and that still holds the record for biggest tourney over here.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Doubtful. It was on CRAZY short notice, so the melee faithful won't break 45.
Yeah but it's SUMMERTIME for college people so doyoung, tec0, and bunch of other people aren't going to have the excuse that they have to study all 48 hours of the weekend.

There are a ton of people who enter Philly tournaments and do go anywhere plus good people. And Plank might still come down with a car full of people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
planks not coming cause he'd rather go to a brawl tourney closer to him on saturday and he works sunday :mad: lol jk

however hat and his crew might still come as they want melee practice for georgia the next weekend

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you can get a round trip bus pass for $25 from ny penn station to right here in 30th street (walkable distance from venue) and you can even get a group discout ($60 for 3 round trip tickets). its an awesome service, i use it whenever i go to NY

http://p2pcirculator.com/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm on my wii so that site wont show up on here. but if it is gonna cost like 25 bucks, I'm afraid I once again am gonna have to pass.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
or u can run outside and try calling out FFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG NIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
boltbus seems to be pretty cheap. around $10 each way, a tad cheaper than p2p circulator (which is the chinatown bus pakman mentioned) or the same with the circulator group fee.

only 3 more days to go!

i wonder if we can confirm more ppl or setups

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo jman, and dj nintendo and alukard. Its like 20$ to get to my place via train, that group discount is only 20 dollars per person on the bus to get to philly. You might wanna consider that. Although then I don't get to rock you *****s at my house in smash before the tournament on friday. Hrm..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just a reminder...

ATTENTION! Photo ID is required for entry into both buildings! Anything will work, even a simple school ID.

---
1800th post! and prob the most important one in this thread lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there are ways you can sorta get by it, just gotta be incognito. the way we got m2k into the last one was we had him carry a tv and the guard just opened the gate so he woudnt have to put it down lol

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
wow lol, hopefully ill remember my ID. Since i gotta bring itto ex's and then remember it in the morning. BRAWL MM'S $3
EDIT: I'm bringing a TV and a Wii with Brawl and melee

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Well if the seeding of the brackets goes the way I think it is place me at the bottom. Fo Sho' Even tho this means my certain demise.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
gotms pool will miss you. your from bayonne right? doesnt like reik or somethin live there? or have someone from ny give ya a ride

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
gotms pool will miss you. your from bayonne right? doesnt like reik or somethin live there? or have someone from ny give ya a ride
Reik lives pretty far from me.

Any way Spammerererererer persuaded me to try to find a way *cough* Eggmaster *cough* of course no money does suck LOL.

well..... who knows... :(

GOTM

Smash Champion
tec you have to come!!!!

i wanna play your gimpy sheik...they **** me too hard and i need to find a way to beat them.

btw....vanz sheik might have surpassed your gayness level, im not sure. i think yours is too fast to notice the gay...vanz is just like "look how gay i am, and love it"

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
tec you have to come!!!!

i wanna play your gimpy sheik...they **** me too hard and i need to find a way to beat them.

btw....vanz sheik might have surpassed your gayness level, im not sure. i think yours is too fast to notice the gay...vanz is just like "look how gay i am, and love it"
LMFAO

Vanz taught me how to play the sheik gayness >_>

LOL I don't gimp >_> at all who told you I do that? :laugh:

EDIT: I want the ability to move my hair like my sig :(

Top Bottom