• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok, there are a lot of events going on at this tourney so im going to have to be kind of strict about time. this means melee doubles signups end at exactly 11:30am on saturday and brawl doubles signups end at exactly 11:00am on sunday no matter what. this also means the standard no friendlies on tourney TVs yada yada yada which we will be on top of. there will be dedicated friendly TVs.

if you are running late and would like to be entered into the tourney, please call my cell phone (or gotms) (numbers listed on front post) before registration closes.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u should team with him and pay for the whole entrance haha. jman + tec0 would be too ****

tec, if u bring a system then the venue fee is only $3. bring a tv and a system and its free

Beat

Smash Ace
yo gotms ToS, i asked first and im better in melee than u are in brawl OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i cant use that last one cuz melee blows the big one.
Did you really just compare someone's skill in melee to brawl? That's like comparing apples to screwdrivers.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How's the parking over there? Last time I went to Spoc IV I got a parking ticket that I was too lazy to pay and now I owe $75 bucks "paid it the other day"

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
parking is mad gay when scar's involved, it shouldn't be too bad, also, cheebboboboboo, since im going there on l8ke sunday, let me bring a setup and have a lol master station

Eggm

Smash Hero
Pakman helped me with parking last time at chibos event. Hopefully some one will help me again. ^-^ I only know where to park if its SPOC (40th/41st st has free parking).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh yes, I meant to make a post about parking, sorry about that.

Now I'm not 100% sure about this, (but I'll try to find out today) but if you park at a parking meter, it will be free on Sunday, and free on Saturday past 6 or 8pm, so you only have to worry about a part of it. There should be signs around or near the parking meters that give the specific free times, but I will see if I can find out for all of you today.

Also, in the few blocks around the venues are plenty of spots without and parking meters. Just look around the streets with a bunch of residential houses instead of businesses where you're bound to find parking meters.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Great, cause I suck at running back to the parking meter after singles starts and that's how I got my last ticket. I'll just keep better track of the meter on Saturday.

Top Bottom