• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Your logic once AGAIN phails gayvid.

I've banged more womenz than Ken. So how could you come to that conclusion? amirite? XDDD I feel quite *****y right now. SAY MEAN THINGS TO ME! I DARE YOU! XFD!!

I'm so bored ]: atleast I'll be playing smash soon : D!~!

slevin

Smash Apprentice
This must be the greatest idea ever.

Pokerankings!

Okay guys, we gotta rap some pokemangz. You just do the singing, I'll take care of the hard parts.

I want to be the best, there ever was. To beat all best - yeah that's my cause

Jake
Bernard
Connel
Tyler
Noah
Nate
Ryan
Liam
Wes
KINGSLEYYY

And there are about 50 smashers or more to beat, to be the pokeranks master is my destiny!~~

I swear, don't make me do the CoS version.
Lmao nice man nice. work on that rap

Sanu

Smash Champion
****, where's your god ****ed ****ing **** transparent **** ***** **** background ****?!

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
I think Slevin should be on the up and coming. I think this because ive seen him beat most of the people on the P.R I mean he is the best shiek in the city so im giving away my panel spot to him. The Great Bread X Has Spoken

Edit: You might have guessed that was Tyler talking on my account. In any case, he is gonna **** some *****es up at the next bi-weekly. Watch yo *****.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Hello thread.

I wish you nubs would throw out random bo3s and try to beat me in friendlies. I don't get to play half of you in tourny play anyways. Wheres the YOU SUCK BERNARD YOU'RE GOING DOWN(s)?

What a sad, sad, competitive scene.

<3 GTa.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^ If I play you in anything short of a bracket match I'm going Falco, and continuing Noah's legacy.

N gon give it to ya!
WHAT?
He gon give it to ya.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Hello thread.

I wish you nubs would throw out random bo3s and try to beat me in friendlies. I don't get to play half of you in tourny play anyways. Wheres the YOU SUCK BERNARD YOU'RE GOING DOWN(s)?

What a sad, sad, competitive scene.

<3 GTa.
last time i tried that i got 1 stock off u ... then u proceeded to murdalize me.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lol we actually found the RAINOX bottle. Remember overnight ppl? At Rabba?

David: Your so cool you get your own section. <3 DAVID SUPER COOL GGS.

Runawayfire said:
N gon give it to ya!
WHAT?
He gon give it to ya.
Quotin' DMX. Me likey.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Jake:

-Shouldn't Noah be taken off the PR?

-In your final draft of the current PR, Chris was higher than Nate. OR something to that effect, from what I hear. Mad respectz to both those dudes for their efforts in the tournies - but none of the things they do will be put to any use if you don't at least try to accurately represent their work in the PR. You moved him up in a draft, now do it on the real PR.

-Lol @ Waluigi tele-ing into the upperleft goalpost? Chaotic stage counterpick ftw. We have a set to settle *****-G.

D

Deleted member

I suggested it as a possibility but it wasn't final, not even final draft.

We'll Strikers, no doubt. Tonight? Nate's comin over and we can own you up

Sanu

Smash Champion
Lol we actually found the RAINOX bottle. Remember overnight ppl? At Rabba?

David: Your so cool you get your own section. <3 DAVID SUPER COOL GGS.

Quotin' DMX. Me likey.
I thought it was just RAINX? Also, that night was awesome. Pure awesomeness. I'd post shoutouts/acknowledgements but I have assignments to do, ahh!

Figgy20000

Smash Rookie
New here and in the Scarborough area. I'm willing to meet up to play a few games of smash against some good players. Any way to find out about tournaments in the area (if there are any...) or anyone up for a few games?

Sanu

Smash Champion
lolwut? No, srsly.

Edit: Oh, Desh's post cleared that up for me XD.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lullllzzzz actually thought u were speakin of anotheer fabled tourny on the same day >.> i even checked too.

i admit... it twas me whom got mind gameded by nothing =[

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Nobody knows Andy REAL potential. lol it's better when you don't expect him to do well, that's when he busts out the trixsies. Seriously. Just pretend like Andy doesn't exist and then KABLAMOOOOO!~~

He JV5 stocks the world. Trufax.

Edit: BERNARD GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF OUR JOSHY-POO! ;-; Josh, I thought we had something special.. Sauganess and such..

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Bernie is grossly underrated I think he should be #0.

Hell he should just have his own little category labeled "Bernie tier" and it's just him.

Umm...

I would like to go back on. What do people think is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom