• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lolz at my sheil working....also...but who gives a crud about raichu? hes a fkn electric (overgrown) rat...

D

Deleted member

PR now stands for pokerankings

also, is anyone like mad good at photoshop that they could make a pokerankings banner for me to use in the main thread, using the original POKEMON logo?

The yellow text on blue background?

Preferably transparent and not opaque

I'll give a special pokeranking to whoever makes a sick banner

we're in toronto, we've got the illest ranking, we need the illest banner

seriously guys no other PR stands up to ours in awesomeness

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Just take me off for now, give the spot to someone who cares more.
NOah just owned this whole thread he's so pro he doesnt even care anymore he's beyond pr standings thats why me and noah are not on the pr cuz we've asended to a new level of pr it had an extra letter its called PR'O yea clever clever Pwned peace!

D

Deleted member

I mean I want the letters to be opaque and have the background see-through so it shows up on black like SWF, much like Adrian's sig

Desh.

Smash Lord
oh ...so u want thatt text too...hmmmmz ..i shall see wat i can do...that may be tough ...I SHALL TRY MY 1337EST.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll omfg honestly nate..i choked on my kit kat..thats twice i lul'd at a post today..and they were both urs xD quit it.
also...the only problem i can see right now..is the font..i can kinda get it...but i kinda cant..i'll try...u decide if u want it =/

D

Deleted member

just don't embarrass yourself lmao

nate you playin monopoly tomorrow?

Desh.

Smash Lord

thats what i got...i'm tired so it came ou- no johns.

anyways yea.. if u want it..the code this

[.IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/PRBANNERcopy-1.png[/IMG]

remove the dot obviously

edit: there ya go...saved it in wrong image format.....is it any good ? =/ if not tell me what to fix and i'll try ...i did it pretty quick so i understand if theres something wrong =P

D

Deleted member

Hmm, not bad not bad, I'm impressed

Where's the accented E? ooh, also, can you make it sticky caps?

Desh.

Smash Lord
hmmm accent is do able...but what u mean by sticky caps?
=/

im not sure about that sticky caps things but i can most def put the accent...
i COULD do it with the the stick thingy..but i unno what that is...and i'de have to redo it all (i have no problem with that it just might take a while cuz ima be busy for a few days...so if that can work for a bit..i can do the accent maybe now.
and then the sticky things...i unno...i'll get on the accent.

Desh.

Smash Lord
oh i get it...well for now can this work? until i have time to redo it? cuz the text layers are rasterized in with the edits....so i could do the sticky caps thing..but i gotta get up in 4 hours...sooooo could this do until im done it? i addedin the accent. =/

[.IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/PRBANNERcopy-1.png[/IMG]

lol at least i learnt what sticky caps is...i should have time sometime tomorrow evening if not saturday afternoon to redo it ...unless ur fine with whats i got. i dont care u say the word mr boss man rofl... but yea..for now just use this =/

edit: wtfx? not showing the accent ftl?

edit: nvm

D

Deleted member

That's pretty good, but I'll wait till the sticky caps

I added it for the time being, but good **** desh!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
makes sense.

i'm not sure whether i should go to writer's craft or not tbh.

i'm gonna get kicked out by the teacher for not doing the assignment anyways and have to piece it together in 20 mins anyways so i'm wondering if i should just make moar coffee, skip, and read...

do you have facebook? i'm making like tons of notes lately and some of them might help you they're mostly random crap but it's cool random crap.

Desh.

Smash Lord
LOOOOLLLLL u still havent started. i lol'd when u said it was due the next day....its funnier when u still havent xD

yea i have fb...and i'm not going to school yet either...right now i'm late and dum teachers make u go in there class until announcements are over...so yeaa..i'ma skip that hole waiting crap....

ISNT MY BANNER FOR TEH PR PUUURRRDDDDDYYYYY =D
lulz.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK NOW I COMMAND YOU

your banner is purdy

i did work on it it's just not finished i got bored it's like a 6-part assignment is did 5/6 then my brain collapsed under pressure and i played smash, which consequently further fried it because i found some cool pointless/flashy crap that will rarely come up and compared shield breaker to tipper to d-smash on resting jiggs to figure out which is better.

so far d-smash is useless but can be comboed into on peach from fair at specific percentages that change with specific dis. so yeah. way to kill peach mebbe. d-tilt --> d-smash works on jiggs around 83 - 88 but they need to not DI. Not sure how DI would affect it i'd be interested if the obvious DI around this (up + in) would lead to f-smash instead. i assume at 83 jiggs can't cc it =/ and if the other obvious one (up + away) could lead to f-smash if i spaced right. from about 68 - 90 you can d-tilt and put jiggs AT d-smash tipper range w/o di but she has a chance to react and survive so it's kind of meh although it may be good on someone who hasn't seen it for screaming "SURPRISE MARTH HAS A COMBOABLE KILL MOVE" and proceeding to surprise buttsecks them. umm i think di away (just away) reduces %s by about 15 in this case (not sure need to test), di up wrecks this entirely but at other specific %s sets up other **** like f-smashes or fairs so yeah it depends. d-tilt is awesome.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Your knowlege of this game is quite honestly staggering. Wow.

Also: BAD DAVID! Bad bad bad! *shakes his finger at you* I can't say I've never done something like that myself though. It must suck to have school, yeah.

yeah. =D <3

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
posting from school.

hay guize.

Bernie I'm not turned on by shaking fingers. Unless they're like, covered in chocolate-flavoured lube or something. Or do you mean I have some S/M kink? 'Cuz I haven't tried THAT yet but I wouldn't necessarily say no...

anyways, i wouldn't worry about it, Uzi. i've really had yet to find anything useful lol. the only useful things i've worked out are fair/nair to d-smash which really isn't a discovery so much as it is common sense (fair/nair have medium knockback, good range, auto-cancel and when l-canceled has little lag. d-smash has decent range, knockback, comes out frame 5, eats through spot-dodge). The usual response I find people do after Sheik's fair/nair is spot-dodge or CC into shine/u-smash if they're fox. d-smash beats both of those. if they shield they either stay in shield and risk a grab or spot-dodge. d-smash beats the latter.

so it covers a lot of the **** they do and well honestly if they want to shield i'll glady take the grab instead :laugh: getting grabs are awesome when fox gives you them it happens so rarely :urg:

it's just a handy dandy trick, it's nothing new, most people don't do it because sheik has better options. i like to be funny though. f-tilt is usually better lol anyways.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This must be the greatest idea ever.

Pokerankings!

Okay guys, we gotta rap some pokemangz. You just do the singing, I'll take care of the hard parts.

I want to be the best, there ever was. To beat all best - yeah that's my cause

Jake
Bernard
Connel
Tyler
Noah
Nate
Ryan
Liam
Wes
KINGSLEYYY

And there are about 50 smashers or more to beat, to be the pokeranks master is my destiny!~~

I swear, don't make me do the CoS version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom