• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

C 3

Smash Ace
David complains about sheik yet he's the sheik main...... haha

Also, when I make the PR, I will be HITMONLEE!!!!

HITMONLEE IS TOO SICK!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Jake, we didn't get to talk about this because you got hungry and I had to do work but can we bump Coolhat up? He did beat Imadh (Imadh's sick ^__^) and placed like 5th I don't think consistency is an issue lol anymore. He's been doing well for like the past 3 tourneys and did 4rth with Adnan at this one. We can talk this with everyone else (don't remember who other panelists are) but like yeah. We said he'd be bumped if he did well and 5th is pretty sexy. Coolhat for prez ^__^

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
With the reinclusion of David and all the small nuances out there. I think this will be one of the hardest pr updates to decide. I mean, the first 3-4 ( depending on if noah actually wants off or not) are pretty easy to tell. After that theres the same murky middle area that theres always been, and now theres an even more complicated end then before.

On the subject of the last tourny, the tricky part is that the top half of the bracket was much harder then the bottom, leaving no hope for certain people (me and ambrose for example) so theres that to think about.

In my own defence 2nd in doubles twice in a row while only being defeated by the one team that came first place both times has to mean something.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'm not getting updated into this don't worry ^__^ There isn't a big overhaul going on right now, we're trying to avoid that.

If I do well at the next one I go back on but until then you're pretty safe. Nobody's questioning your performance in doubles, you and Jake are sick :D

It's just that Chris and Ambrose are also sick. And Chris beat Imadh, who's ranked higher than Ambrose ;0 And Chris is doing okay in doubles too (he and Adnan placed 4rth). On the note of Ambrose, he and Noah placed, what, 3rd at this one? Your doubles performances are all good. You place higher in doubles usually. But let's face it... in singles Chris is a lot more consistent.

I wouldn't worry about it though lol. This PR gets updated often because for some reason everyone's improving right now lol.

besides which I probably wouldn't be put that high since I don't regularly do doubles.

Desh.

Smash Lord
WWHHHYYYY MEEEE THIS THREAD LIKE HAUNTS ME... DO U REALIZE IN LIKE..
IN 10 MINS I GOT 9 "lol...no" 's

THATS FKN INSANE ROFL

but sadly true =[

i still stand for deshbag for pr >.>
/double flex
/manlyness of doom.

edit: btw was that a coincidence or are u guys like waiting for me to poston msn then make an alert so every1 owns me?

D.B

Smash Ace
Voting Kjdj for low tier. LOL jks jks you're awesome. Shouldnt this ken/d.b thing stop about now, there is only like 1 person for ken besides him self voting for him....anyays I vote berni for east canada spot! ZOMG

EDITS: cause i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom