• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.B

Smash Ace
Agreed, adnan for chaotics spot, I'll stay at 10th. Adnan seemed to do a whole lot better then I did in singles for a while with pretty hard people.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I DEMAND UPDATE

lol jks but like who still needs to be consulted? (I'm guessing that's it hasn't been updated). I could bother people if needed for opinions lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I like this PR. It looks cool pretty accurate.

A few things I'd like to say:

-GGs Sauga, you guys are mad represented on the PR now. Coolest of hats on his way upp nukkas!

-Ambrose, do it for Scarborough. Move uppppp. I like your Zapdos.

-I'd like to thank TGBX, for bestowing this great honour upon me. & Jake for making me Blastoise.

-I'm too lazy to go back to the 1st page, but I think David WASN'T on the list. Whats up with that?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
David asked to be taken off awhile back =/ so yeah that's why he's not on. Otherwise he would be up around Ambrose and Imadh's rank. lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ya accept my msn invite hoe
I did, you *****. I'm just ghosting it out. Findgames LOL.

imadh that was the perfect time to say duppi, and you missed it.

and btw im also a bit poison
Do you flash and make a bzzt sound after every step? If you do, you are poisoned. You can check into a pokemon center or buy an antidote from your nearby Mac's -- I mean Pokemart. XDD

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
;-; I should be taken off PR for such disgrace. LOL Or maybe not >_>.

Yeah Gastly - Gengar are ghost/poison >_> I know.

LOL If Andy was on PR he should be Misdreavus. Cuz Misdreavus is lulzy and also is the 4th ghost pokemon in the game. Sauga reppin the ghost pokemon.

Desh.

Smash Lord
if i EVER make it on the pr (doubtful)

i must be a fkn pichu. simply becuz im the most useless piece of chit in the world.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
if i EVER make it on the pr (doubtful)

i must be a fkn pichu. simply becuz im the most useless piece of chit in the world.
Well, Pichu eventually becomes Raichu. And Raichu pwns *****es. So eventually you'll evolve twice and pwn *****es. ballin.

Also, **** metapod. I'm a Growlithe if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom