• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Battlecow

Play to Win
K, he can pay me back at the venue or out of the prize money he wins

if he doesn't go **** him he's still paying me back shouldn't have said that about "I don't have the money"

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Yeah, if it's all automated then, assuming it would have automatically closed registration, Mango being on the entrants list means either Battlecow made it or Mango got off his *** and registered himself.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Mango definitely entered under a fake name. Probably something stupid and childish...like Doctor PeePee or something.

No but did anyone search for ppdestroyer69? Or anything with 69? Or scorpadorp?

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
nah I got a confirmation email, the mango that's registered is the registration I submitted for him

I don't think he registered under a fake name, just not registering seems much more like him

someone buy him a plane ticket now and then spoon feed him some gerbers so he doesn't die

Wake

Smash Master
nah I got a confirmation email, the mango that's registered is the registration I submitted for him

I don't think he registered under a fake name, just not registering seems much more like him

someone buy him a plane ticket now and then spoon feed him some gerbers so he doesn't die
LOOOOOOOOOOL too good.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I wonder if someone would have if he wasn't a colossal *******. Hopefully he really likes sight-seeing.

:awesome:

PB&J

Smash Hero
since he bought his plane ticket i think you should let him register

and i dont even like leffen but I really want to see him play in tourny again

Landry

Smash Ace
I know that deadlines are deadlines but I feel like someone should let Leffen register for this. If he's flying from Europe for a tourney its kind of ****ty to shut him out. Make him pay a $15 late fee or something and just call it even.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I agree that leffen should be allowed to register but should be forced to pay for some painful *** late fee. Probably more than 15 dollars. At least then he's still punished for being late to register without you completely wasting a whole hell of a lot of his money.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sadly if it was someone no name people wouldnt care...i am all about fairness but tbh if he WANTS to reg then he clearly could of contacted me like he had all the other times. I am not hard to reach.

That is my rule on it and guys can debate it from this point.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
sadly if it was someone no name people wouldnt care...i am all about fairness but tbh if he WANTS to reg then he clearly could of contacted me like he had all the other times. I am not hard to reach.

That is my rule on it and guys can debate it from this point.
I would say this for anyone, not just a top player, that they maybe should be allowed to register within a second time period and you just hit them with a nasty, expensive late fee. That way it shuts up the people who are going to complain that are upset that such and such player or themselves "weren't allowed to go" and you're still nicely compensated for them making it a pain in the *** on you. That being said, it is still very much your choice to give them this benefit or not and that has to be respected.

Landry

Smash Ace
I'm not a Leffen fanboy or anything (dude seems like an ***...) but I think if he's going to be there he needs to compete at Apex. The more good people entered in bracket the more quality we get out of the tourney. I understand that exceptions can't be made for everyone and all that too, though.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I'm not a Leffen fanboy or anything (dude seems like an ***...) but I think if he's going to be there he needs to compete at Apex. The more good people entered in bracket the more quality we get out of the tourney. I understand that exceptions can't be made for everyone and all that too, though.
^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Top Bottom