• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
mango?

He had how many months to reg?

He is a top player and he should be at apex but it is on HIM to register on time. NO EXCEPTIONS

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Didn't Mango make a post shortly after he got his account back (or maybe it was before that using someone else's account, shortly after registrations went up) saying that he liked leaving things to the last minute to create drama?

I bet he's got everything done, and is waiting until 11:59pm to press the register button.

I just hope he realizes that it's 11:59 EST that he should be ready for, not PST.

The Business

Smash Journeyman
Didn't Mango make a post shortly after he got his account back (or maybe it was before that using someone else's account, shortly after registrations went up) saying that he liked leaving things to the last minute to create drama?

I bet he's got everything done, and is waiting until 11:59pm to press the register button.

I just hope he realizes that it's 11:59 EST that he should be ready for, not PST.
could be. but he said he has no money.

dont have money to register

sup

ROFLL

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
How much is it anyway? I'd help to pay for it, seeing as Alex doesn't seem to care how unhype his tournament is. Gotta have Mango there.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i care but do i need to baby him? ROFL

I am not trying to be a **** but he could message me, e-mail me, and do a lot of things. I am not his keeper and no person should be. He does this all the time and he can , and should, be treated like eveyrone else.

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah it's super ****ed up and disrespectful that he would behave like that

on the other hand it ****s up your tournament if he's not there so you sort of have to wipe his *** for him which is why he pulls **** like this

Chisk1n

Smash Cadet
I don't care if Mango does not attend Apex, he's not that good to behave like a damn baby.

Better keep his money than being exposed again by Armada, Hbox, PP, Bladewise, etc

Battlecow

Play to Win
I signed up for him last-minute (hope I got it in time? google wallet took my money lol)

might be presumptuous but he said in the other thread that he wanted to sign up but didn't have the money

gonna be pissed if I lose $70 over this LOL

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So now we find out if Alex sticks to his guns.

Is the tradeoff with Mango for Leffen worth it?

:awesome:

Jayk

Smash Apprentice
Did Leffen and Mango really not register? Thats pretty lame.
Anyone else?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I signed up for him last-minute (hope I got it in time? google wallet took my money lol)

might be presumptuous but he said in the other thread that he wanted to sign up but didn't have the money

gonna be pissed if I lose $70 over this LOL
I hope you were on time Battlecow.

Apex needs Mango.

Battlecow

Play to Win
according to my google wallet receipt my order was placed at 9:02 PST so a couple minutes too late

welp

Battlecow

Play to Win
registered him as Mango, gave his name, said from norwalk CA, but with my email, phone #, etc

registered him for melee singles and doubles

feel HELLA stupid for not doing it earlier but I sorta thought he'd show up at the last minute or that alex would relent or something

by the time I realized what might go down I guess I couldn't quite complete the **** in time

hey alex do I get my money back? I got a google wallet receipt

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'll talk to chibo how that is handled I do not know I do not do registration on that end. It is all automated.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
If Mango doesn't go, then I guess I can watch Armada win Apex 2013.

JK. He's going.

#mangonation

:phone:

Top Bottom