• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Pink Fresh is sooo goooood.

EDIT: REMO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

AL and Wolf play pretty much exactly the same. IE's ability to play the character and place high every tournament he enters without relying on rang will always make him better than the other links to me. Sure, they may be getting good results abusing a mechanic but that isn't a huge indicator of overall skill imo. If you're just going by pure results then sure throw AL as first. My idea of the top 3 Links looks nothing like that list though so I'm probably a bad person to ask lol.
Out of curiosity (this will most likely not affect the current list) but who's in the top 3 links in your opinion?

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pink Fresh is sooo goooood

Out of curiosity (this will most likely not affect the current list) but who's in the top 3 links in your opinion?
Internet Explorer, Hylian, NickRiddle/SSJ4Ricky(can't decide which is better.) Laz could be better then all of us though I just can't discern his skill without playing him. Also, I don't hold too much weight in my opinion on this until I actually play all of these players so it's purely speculation based on watching videos.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Internet Explorer, Hylian, NickRiddle/SSJ4Ricky(can't decide which is better.) Laz could be better then all of us though I just can't discern his skill without playing him. Also, I don't hold too much weight in my opinion on this until I actually play all of these players so it's purely speculation based on watching videos.
oh my goddddd. You opened a bracket and didn't close it. That's like my ultimate pet peeve.

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
@ Hylian Hylian your opinions seem kind of arbitrary to me. Also confused why you think you deserved the Lucario spot given you've basically only streamed friendlies and gone to one tourney only with him.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
@ Hylian Hylian your opinions seem kind of arbitrary to me. Also confused why you think you deserved the Lucario spot given you've basically only streamed friendlies and gone to one tourney only with him.
That's because they are arbitrary? >_>. Also, I've been using lucario in tournaments since 2.1, I've used him at almost every single tournament I've entered. I only recently decided to main him over Link so I've been practicing him a lot more. The lucario list I just didn't think Neon played anymore but now that I think about it it should probably be: Amsa, Frozen, Double in that order. I completely forgot about double heh but he has some great results/play.

I also said I don't hold too much weight on my opinion as I have not played any of these players. I think you can only judge so much from videos and playing people is far more important for judging skill. I'll have better formed opinions than just "feeling" after SKTAR when I've played everyone.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I've completely forgotten about Double too. He probably has more tourney results against some good players, but I kind of feel bad if I take off Hylian off the list out of my ignorance. Ahhh, organizing these lists is hard.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just put double there and we'll see about me being on there after SKTAR.

D

Deleted member

PF (mdva) > Zero > Seth (TX)
MDVA > TX

HOLY **** TEXAS SUCKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPOSED

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So @ Seagull Joe Seagull Joe , what are your opinions about Pit's overall balance...
He's a pretty good character. It's kinda silly his Dthrow combos into anything forever tho @___@.
PF (mdva) > Zero > Seth (TX)
MDVA > TX

HOLY **** TEXAS SUCKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPOSED
Damn straight.
But wait.

ESAM > MDVA

M2K > ESAM

Awestin > M2K

There still is hope.
Awestin didn't beat M2k in a set? I thought he just took a round.
How free was seagull?
I got bodied.
:018:

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
He's a pretty good character. It's kinda silly his Dthrow combos into anything forever tho @___@.

Damn straight.

Awestin didn't beat M2k in a set? I thought he just took a round.
lol, that's what I heard. If not, then the chain just stops at M2K.

But wait.

Armada > M2K

Back to square one.

D

Deleted member

Well actually
Denti kind of pooped on PF at shuffle therefore
TX > MDVA
HOORAY!

D

Deleted member

SOCAL FOR BEST SMASH REGION
just kidding

Last edited by a moderator:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Nah, ya'll need to calm down, Zero took it.

If Zero lost to PF again, I think I might have lost my faith in humanity the PMBR.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
My internet picks the worst time to go out. Seems like I missed a very interesting Xanadu yesterday. :(
K9 vs Remo and Pink Fresh were really exciting to watch
If you feel bad for missing this one, K9 will appear again (and maybe a few others who appeared this week) at Xanadu. Many players took the early flight here to get ready for SKTAR 3 because apparently the flights were really cheap.

Say what you guys want, but Pink Fresh still managed to 2-0 ZeRo. There are a lot of amazing PM players who haven't even taken a game off him.

Last edited:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Just a casual reminder that:
Carls (OH) has beaten both Boss and Pink Fresh in the last 4 months.
Last tournament they were both at, Carls was 3-0'd by HankyPanky (also beat Boss 3-1).
Though he beat him at the last event they were both at: @Fizzle_Boy (OH) is like 1-25 vs HP. He won the last two tournaments Columbus has traveled to, however.

That's #1-3 in Columbus alone. (Abu/I are likely 4/5. Pech who nearly beat Ripple at Shuffle [2nd best Puff imo] --- off of a misinput rest is #6)

Ally is back in MI. Anther is here, SuperTH, LOE1 (who is likely atm #2 in MI), Zinoto. Cincinnati has talent and hidden bosses as well. You do still have Mango and VaNz, but I'm not sure who else from NEOH is even good? Vidjo definitely, but he needs to travel.

All that to say, keep sleeping on MW:E. Please.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I did not beat pech over a missed rest. I ran jumped and DK punched him at like 50% and he didn't see it coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom