• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humble Dojo

Smash Apprentice
@Soft Serve sorry i mossed your tag, havent been on for a while. @ KayB KayB Venom is def a player to watch in socal. His falcon and Jonny westsides snake knocked neon out of a tourney early this year which was huge. Unfortunately venom dropped off the map for months while Jonny kept playing and rose to the top of our pr. Venom has recently come back as a wolf main and tho he has no big wins, its only a matter of time. Venom (1st wolf, 2nd falcon) and Jonny (1st snake, 2nd wolf) are the top wolf mains in socal. Jonny should return with 3.5 and Venoms shaking the dust off so prepare for more wolf action from SoCal.

Ps. Westballz has a sick wolf too ;)

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
I love watching good Wolf players. I'm working on developing him as a secondary but have yet to pull him out in a serious tournament set. I'm curious to see if JWest and I share any Wolf quirks because we both main Snake.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
I love watching good Wolf players. I'm working on developing him as a secondary but have yet to pull him out in a serious tournament set. I'm curious to see if JWest and I share any Wolf quirks because we both main Snake.
Well JWest does this funny thing after a successful juggle, where he multishines and begins yelling "WHY WON'T YOU EXPLOOOOOOOOODE". Do you do that too?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I play Wolf and Main Snake.
WTF is this pattern.

My wolf would be top 3 in this thread if I brought him out more in my opinion fact

@Soft Serve sorry i mossed your tag, havent been on for a while. @ KayB KayB Venom is def a player to watch in socal. His falcon and Jonny westsides snake knocked neon out of a tourney early this year which was huge. Unfortunately venom dropped off the map for months while Jonny kept playing and rose to the top of our pr. Venom has recently come back as a wolf main and tho he has no big wins, its only a matter of time. Venom (1st wolf, 2nd falcon) and Jonny (1st snake, 2nd wolf) are the top wolf mains in socal. Jonny should return with 3.5 and Venoms shaking the dust off so prepare for more wolf action from SoCal.
Ps. Westballz has a sick wolf too ;)
When is Jonny Westside going to attend a major, I want to see him play against other people and how well he does, and I want him to be the second best Snake lol...

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Player -0

Smash Hero
Can you change the title of this thread to v3.02?

RIP this thread and KayB's hard work. At least we'll have a visual comparison of characters from each update now.

GJ KayB, your work is appreciated.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how good any of the yoshi players on the top five are, but I'd suggest checking out this guy Ponkapa from my region. He's probably our best player, but because we live in such a small region there isn't anyone that knows of him. DrinkingFood comes out here every now and then, so maybe he'd be a better judge of it than I am. Any vids of Ponkapa are on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_OhPT_7DN4utoJ5bFt-lDg/videos

And here's our PR: http://smashboards.com/threads/la-tech-power-rankings-11-8-14.377000/

Like I said, I don't know the skill of the current top five yoshis, so I'm just throwing this out there for y'all to decide on.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes this thread should get the lock, 3.5 is out and changes abound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom