• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Five Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@ill, is our deal to try really hard and do our best?
or is our deal whoever places better at whobo IS better, cause bracket has no effect on a mid tier's results?
OR do we factor in difficulty of bracket and then do some weird insane thing where we MM the two players the other peach lost to?
OOOORRRRR is it to go to the rave that will inevitably happen at whobo?

personally i like the last one.
And why not just do all three?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I just read through almost all of this thread, and am astonished by how piquant some of the stabs have been. I just want to remind everyone here how truly little this game means in the grand scope of things. I know it's tough when you invest so much blood, sweat and tears into something, but when it's all said and done, this game, without any major endorsement any more, is little more than a hobby.

I've also become acutely aware of just how big a monstrosity that milesg2g buttwipe created by suggesting each board make one of these lists. Perhaps this is the apocalypse the Mayans spoke of.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I just realized there are a crap ton of peaches going to whobo. like 5-7 i think.

what about your green lesbian pal xyro?
i dont think.. you have truly MET or UNDERSTOOD Xyro yet.
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME. But they do understand when i say NICOLE is the BEST peach

Also I think nicole is a little bit above the rest from what I saw at Apex 2/Mlg, but thats just my opinion. Ill isn't too far behind, just got to get smarter
ATTENTION ALL! Was the above quote hard to understand? LET ME HELP YOU!

Nicole=Alligator/Crocodile
Illmatic= baby

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omgggg

xyro what commercial is that from? loool

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nicole lets play! We dont have to MM if u dont like the MU but lets play no matter what. That goes for all peach players going to whobo!!!

@illmatic

SECRET

I just want to point out that 5 of illmatics results on the front page are like from 12 man tournaments......ROFL

Thats like making it out of pools and u were the only one in the pool. WHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

then u look at nicoles results! the poor girl is missing a freakin ARM and has only 3 fingers in her remaining hand.(ive seen her irl) and she still did great in all her tournies. OUTSTANDING!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I dunno, that alligator reminds me more of myself.

I didn't realize so many Peach players were coming to WHOBO! I'd love to play you all if you're down--the Bowser-Peach MU's way too fun.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Nah but for real though, Raz is better.

@Coney I won a tourney going fox and peach :3

z00ted

then u look at nicoles results! the poor girl is missing a freakin ARM and has only 3 fingers in her remaining hand.(ive seen her irl) and she still did great in all her tournies. OUTSTANDING!
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
this thread got real stupid real fast. it's staggeringly ******** that it actually got to 12 pages in 1 day.

i'll shove something constructive on these boards, just getting my thoughts organized.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
First warning.
Please try to be on topic. /:

Second warning and I'll close more than likely if this spammy irrelevant behavior persists.

Actually, disregard that.
Still a warning though.

I'll probably give one extra and then close to be fair.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Bwahahahahahahaha

Requesting lock so I can make the thread correctly.

Honestly, Illmatic, you make a thread about the best Peaches, put yourself at the top of the opinions - which so far is only your quoted opinion. And then you update with tourney results... but you place your quote above those anyway.

Classy.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
You mean if you can make a newer thread of this but more formated. In a more nicer way. -___-

I mean, if Ill wants to. you don't have to though if you don't want to.

Could've been without the passive-aggressiveness there Meno.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Nicole lets play! We dont have to MM if u dont like the MU but lets play no matter what. That goes for all peach players going to whobo!!!!
I'll play you with all three of my characters :cool:

I'll only MM with one though prob :>

z00ted

Bwahahahahahahaha

Requesting lock so I can make the thread correctly.

Honestly, Illmatic, you make a thread about the best Peaches, put yourself at the top of the opinions - which so far is only your quoted opinion. And then you update with tourney results... but you place your quote above those anyway.

Classy.
wahahahahahhahaha

i could put kyle's too - but noone else has given A REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL opinionn.

anyways you crybaby salty wimp, - ket's close this poopy thread and you can do whatever you want after that.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I haven't even read much in this thread but I keep hearing a lot about it. Honestly all I care about is people can watch the vids I put up and enjoy and learn from em.

Like I said before. This thread is funny.

Nicole

Smash Champion
we can MM xyro idc. i hate almost every matchup in the game haha.

@kyle - YESSSSSS

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nicole you owe me a MM at pound 5.

I still think SSR is like the best Peach currently....He has been the closest one vs M2k even.

The best Peach I played was hands down Excel Zero though, but he uses Mk now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Dark.Pch I didn't see you on this! step your game up! You're not as old and washed up as me, guy. LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch I didn't see you on this! step your game up! You're not as old and washed up as me, guy. LOL
Ha ha ha, sorry dad. But I did not want to be on it. I asked not too. And my results for 2010 are horrible. I lost my title as a top peach. And that shows how washed up I am. Like father, like son eh?

But seriously I don't have the right to be on this with what I did in 2010. If I was, it would be through hype and me being famous and ignoring my results. That's not legit.

I'll do better this year. But for now, I just can't be on this or even mentioned.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nicole is hard **** at the Meta Knight match up.
...but Ill and Nicole are pretty much equal anyways.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nicole you owe me a MM at pound 5.

I still think SSR is like the best Peach currently....He has been the closest one vs M2k even.

The best Peach I played was hands down Excel Zero though, but he uses Mk now.
He uses a better game now. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom