• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 3 Least used Chars?

Da iZ

Smash Rookie
Well im asking this because im looking for a new main, But im going to do it depending on the most top 3 least chars that are put up, Thanks have fun!

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'm thinking this might be better off in the General Brawl Boards. As for the subject Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Mario, Bowser and Donkey Kong arn't used much. As for the 3 least used Yoshi, Jigglypuff and Bowser maybe?

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
According to the polls, Jiggly, Bowser, and DK have the smallest. But cause you only choose one, I don't know how accurate it is, and some might have changed after voting.

Cubes

Smash Cadet
when you get to the lower tiers, usage tends to be more based on a person's preferences as opposed to how good the character is.

xandeR-

Smash Apprentice
DK is a high tier character that isn't used much.

Hmm. Heh.

Give Zelda a try. She's pretty underrated.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
I never use olimar, ROB and yoshi

Also Ice climbers are seriously under rated. They are very good. In my opinion :laugh:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
a lota pple are starting to see how good Dk is.

i think the top 3 underused and underated chars are either snake,mk,or falco

only kidding!... use yoshi and kick ***

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Well im asking this because im looking for a new main, But im going to do it depending on the most top 3 least chars that are put up, Thanks have fun!
Why are you picking your mains based off of which character is least picked? I think it'd be a better idea to pick your main based on who you're good with. But on topic: I think Yoshi, Mario, and Peach aren't used often.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
For me, the least used from least used to more used are:

-Jigglypuff
-Bowser
-Shiek

Most people are almost positive that Jigglypuff is the least used followed by Bowser, though.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Good Lord, get over yourself. Play who you want to, no matter how high or low they are on a tier list.

I HATE people who think, "Oh, this characters popular, I better not play him," along with music elitists that stop listening to a band because they hear them on the radio.

xandeR-

Smash Apprentice
Good Lord, get over yourself. Play who you want to, no matter how high or low they are on a tier list.

I HATE people who think, "Oh, this characters popular, I better not play him," along with music elitists that stop listening to a band because they hear them on the radio.
I hate that too. >.<

Which is why I recommended two characters that are relatively high on the tier list yet not played as much. :-D

Don't play Jigglypuff.

Just don't.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Jiggs, Luigi, Yoshi.
You could just call this thread Bottom 3 of the highest picked. >_>

xXSciophobiaXx

Smash Apprentice
does anybody else love bowser? Hes huge, powerful, and not all that slow. I definately play as him the most.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Ummm well if you want a definite underplayed char its Jigglypuff. As for the two other lowest you it's really close. Personally don't have anything against playing a char b/c he/she is underplayed. Like if you don't know who you want to main you might as well have an interesting experience and see if you like the char or not.

The other two imo is c. falcon and mario. I barely see those guys being mained.

novakidx

Smash Rookie
jigglypuff
diddy kong
and ice climbers

are my three least used
but i think that diddy kong is prety good and i'm playing him a little more

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Luigi, Bowser, Jiggly, DK

I'm going off of which characters have the least # of threads on the brawl boards. But that does seem right for the most part, DK gets playtime but only as an anti-meta really.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this wasnt asking who we personally dont play with, it was asking as a whole, who we all dont play with.

that being said, Jiggly and CF have to be the least used characters in hte game, as for third places these are the chars that i dont see with any mains...
Ness, from what i can tell lucas does everything better and therefore no one plays ness anymore.
Ike, after ppl started getting around his horrible slowness, it seemed like just about everyone dropped him.
for everyone else, like fox, yoshi, mario, sonic sheik, and the like, there is a descent sized collective dedicated to making that character good.

and for the record, i think its really cool and admirable that you intend to find out the least popular character and focus on getting good with them. thats pretty cool and i gotta give you props for that, especially seeing thatmost likely, the least popular character is also the worst character.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Is this supposed to be least used competitively, or overall?

`.` some characters are popular with casuals who are all over the place (Sonic, Ike, etc) but have very little representation competitively.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I never play Captain Falcon, Pikachu, & Jigglypuff or Mr. Game & Watch...I don't remember.

I hardly ever see any competitive Donkey Kong, Sheik, or Jigglypuff.

Top Bottom