• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

LSDX

Wah!
Okay, okay, I'll add Ridley to the picture. It may take me away with sketching and PS lining and whatnot. Good show mates.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Okay, okay, I'll add Ridley to the picture. It may take me away with sketching and PS lining and whatnot. Good show mates.
THIS.

Well, you'll get lots of "ThankyouverymuchforaddingRidleyonthesketchthanksthankyouhavemybabies"

Cool... right?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Hot ****, K. Rool was 3rd?

Huzzah for Smashboards! You've seen the light! (And yay for Mewtwo and Roy as well...I miss mah Mewtwo.)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♣ Roy... Mewtwo... K. Rool... ALL THREE CHARACTERS I WANTED TO WIN MADE IT?!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm sorry, I just had to do that. Those seriously were the three characters I was voting for all along in the last thread. Great going, guys! ♣

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I don't see any SF character that hasn't been in a Smash game that has a good chance of getting in over Krystal. Leon is a semi-popular character, but with all the backlash of having three space animals, being obscure, not having any more moveset potential than Wolf or Falco, being so minor that he's essentally a background character, and Krystal being a more popular SF character in general hurt him a lot.

Ange

Smash Lord
COMMENT.

Bowser Jr. 6th place?

Ahwell. Awesome to see that Mewtwo got 2nd tho. :D

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yeah, to be fair, I don't really care who comes in, as long as Charizard stays in too (even if he stays a tack on to PT)

Lovely

Smash Lord
Oh Isaac, I wish you were in more game's so more people can like you more. T_T ♥

Oh well, at least he's in 5th. :D ♥

Keen

Smash Cadet
What about characters that are most likely to get the boot?

I think Pokemans Trainer will be replaced with a new Pokemans Trainer with new Pokemans.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What about characters that are most likely to get the boot?

I think Pokemans Trainer will be replaced with a new Pokemans Trainer with new Pokemans.
You don't f*** with the original 3. If Sakurai did that, I'd **** his wife.

Steelia

Smash Champion
You don't f*** with the original 3. If Sakurai did that, I'd **** his wife.
LOL.

If you ask me, they shouldn't tamper with Pokemon Trainer's POKEMON... but rather add-on to him. A full team of six Pokemon, anyone? (To those who aren't Pokemon fans, that's probably pushing it quite far . . . but hey, saves us roster space for other worthy Pkmn-contenders and the like.)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Six characters in one is too much.
So is one in six. Let's hope it never comes to that.

Anyway, why the top THREE? It's a smash bros. poll, why not the top FOUR?

I mean, this isn't my wii, it's not like there are only three gamecube controllers available or anything. :laugh:

Keen

Smash Cadet
So is one in six. Let's hope it never comes to that.

Anyway, why the top THREE? It's a smash bros. poll, why not the top FOUR?

I mean, this isn't my wii, it's not like there are only three gamecube controllers available or anything. :laugh:
Cool story bro

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Pokemon with six reps in one character, plus Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo/a new Pokemon?

That's a joke, right? That would be hell to balance (it's already a royal pain with just three Pokemon), and NINE reps for Pokemon? It's a huge series, but seriously?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mewtwo and Roy...

instead of adding new people, just add back in the characters that were removed...

Let's just add back in Dr. Mario as well instead of K. Rool, also Pichu. I can't remember who else was removed, but they are obviously better than adding anyone new.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Young Link was the last one removed. That is, unless you count Toon Link as Young Link.

§leepy God

Smash Master
How the hell I miss this thread? Dammit, well then agian, there were no character's I liked very much on those list except maybe Mega Man or Issac.

people complain about clones and roy is winning...hypocrites
But he's not a clone of his own character though, just on Smash Bros. But I'll have to say, he's not very good when it come's to his own game until maybe almost the last chapter, so I'm not sure why he's so wanted. Well as long as Geno didn't win. XD

S

smash brawl player 99021

I Never Ever Want Mega Man In This Game!
He Would **** It Up!!!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ugh... Roy was so bad in FE... I'd much rather have Hector or Lyndis (or however her name was spelled.).
As long as they don't put Micaiah in...

Also, I dunno, Megaman, Mallow, Geno, Johnny Jones (He's really the main one I'd want in), and Isaac could all work well in this game.

Oh, and Booster would be awesome too!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How the hell I miss this thread? Dammit, well then agian, there were no character's I liked very much on those list except maybe Mega Man or Issac.

But he's not a clone of his own character though, just on Smash Bros. But I'll have to say, he's not very good when it come's to his own game until maybe almost the last chapter, so I'm not sure why he's so wanted. Well as long as Geno didn't win. XD
If I was able to gather together my legion of minions, the almighty Geno would have won.

ALL HAIL GENO, the hero sent from the heavens!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ugh... Roy was so bad in FE... I'd much rather have Hector or Lyndis (or however her name was spelled.).
As long as they don't put Micaiah in...

Also, I dunno, Megaman, Mallow, Geno, Johnny Jones (He's really the main one I'd want in), and Isaac could all work well in this game.

Oh, and Booster would be awesome too!
Roy wasn't bad. He's actually pretty good (especially if you support him with Alan and Lance), and he becomes broken once he gets the Sword of Seals. Roy's problems are his frailty early in the game and his very late promotion. However, the remedies for this are just to give him an Angelic Robe and supporting him with Alan and Lance, and he will be able to hold his own until his promotion.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
It looks as if we share the same taste in characters. Well it's a bit unfortunate for Megaman, but Isaac was ahead of half the competition, which is alot better than I thought he'd do. So I'm inclined to give him a round of applause. If we had one or two more people voting for him per day we could have pulled it off. Still, however at least we now know that Isaac's support hasn't deminished over the past year which is more than I can say for a certain possessed doll...

If I was able to gather together my legion of minions, the almighty Geno would have won.

ALL HAIL GENO, the hero sent from the heavens!
Yeah, I thought that was kind of strange. I remember, after Sonic's confirmation, the Geno fanbase knew nothing short of total domination and their only competition was Ridley. The rage and devotion of both support groups were things to be feared and now Geno is 8th place beating out only Krystal and Eggman.

As for the contest, did anyone forsee Roy's sudden burst of popularity? Where was all of that support during the 2006-2007 craze? Aside from that I have no qualms with Mewtwo winning. He is the "villian" of the Pokemon franchise and didn't really deserve to go in the first place. I mean having five "reps" pokemon wouldn't have hurt and Lucario is nothing like Mewtwo (aside from aura sphere). They could've both stayed. And King K. Rool, well I don't remember much from him other than bouncing around on his ship, but he's DK's nemesis so I can understand the support. But Roy?? No offense Roy fans, but to me that just came outta nowhere. Like BOOM!!! XP

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Roy was, until the release of Brawl, not comfirmed to be cut.
Even though I always thought he would most likely get the boot, out of all people, considering Roy's main purpose was for advertising his FE game which came out shortly after Melee.

It's really odd how Roy was being made fun of from the community back when he was in Melee because he was a bad character and all. And now that he's gone, the people of the same community are extremely verbal about wanting Roy back. I just don't get it.

So yes. I want Megaman in, too, and Isaac. But I more want Ridley and Bowser Jr.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Roy was, until the release of Brawl, not comfirmed to be cut.
Even though I always thought he would most likely get the boot, out of all people, considering Roy's main purpose was for advertising his FE game which came out shortly after Melee.

It's really odd how Roy was being made fun of from the community back when he was in Melee because he was a bad character and all. And now that he's gone, the people of the same community are extremely verbal about wanting Roy back. I just don't get it.

So yes. I want Megaman in, too, and Isaac. But I more want Ridley and Bowser Jr.
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant as well. I guess it goes to show you don't know what you've got until you lose it. :ohwell:

Well here's congrats to K.Rool, Ridley, Mewtwo and even Roy!!! Hoping for an awesome picture featuring the top three and the runner up!!!

Ange

Smash Lord
I agree with this. :/

Opinions;

Mega Man (in his classic suit) would fit perfectly in SSB4. His games has been featured on Nintendo consoles ever since 1987. Heck, even Capcom has their games on Nintendo consoles, its no doubt he deserves to be in the next Smash game.

Bowser Jr. would be a pretty decent smasher aswell. He has starried in alot of games (well, guess all Mario characters have...) and was the villian in Mario Sunshine, he deserves to earn a spot.
His Paintbrush would be a perfect weapon to use for some of his tilts, smashes and specials. He could probably have a projectile in form of a paint ball that can be charged.

Steelia

Smash Champion
I concur with the Roy point. Now that he's gone, there's been quite an outcry... Both for him and for Mewtwo, and even for Dr. Mario.
Took them long enough to wake up and realize Hey, these characters have the potential to be unique, if given the chance... sans Luigi. He's transformed quite a bit from 64 to Brawl.

Bowser Jr. would be a pretty decent smasher aswell. He has starried in alot of games (well, guess all Mario characters have...) and was the villian in Mario Sunshine, he deserves to earn a spot.
His Paintbrush would be a perfect weapon to use for some of his tilts, smashes and specials. He could probably have a projectile in form of a paint ball that can be charged.
Yeah, but we all know Bowser Jr. would be a last-minute addition made into a straight clone from Bowser.
Thaaaaaank you, Sakuraaaaaaaai.

Ange

Smash Lord
Yeah, but we all know Bowser Jr. would be a last-minute addition made into a straight clone from Bowser.
Thaaaaaank you, Sakuraaaaaaaai.
Ugh, yeah, probably.

Honestly however, I dont see how he could be a clone of him. Hes smaller, faster, weaker and as far as I know, doesnt breath fire.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Daisy should have been in the game. and she doesnt even have to be a clone
Daisy already is an Alt. Costume of Peach.

I pretty much see her as a clone, she looks pretty much like Peach, A LOT.

The face is most likely the only difference.

Top Bottom