• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Best Peaches In The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
with all of ken's peach hatred, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a top peach.. lolz

edit: rockin, stop degrading urself all the time. everyone makes severely dumb posts from time to time (I think I just made one) and ur never gonna have a "top" peach with that negative attitude. u gotta show all those biitches the manly dude that u are with your iron dress.

peach triples your testosterone levels. now, I'm gonna get a beer, and when I'm finished, I'm gonna crush the can on my forehead and just throw it on the sidewalk

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
edit: rockin, stop degrading urself all the time. everyone makes severely dumb posts from time to time (I think I just made one) and ur never gonna have a "top" peach with that negative attitude. u gotta show all those biitches the manly dude that u are with your iron dress.
.....okay, that last sentence did not sound right at ALL. XDD

But yeah, you're right. sorry if it seems like I put myself down all the time/talk negative towards myself. In reality, I know I'm pretty positive to myself, but then at times I do beat myself up on midstakes, whither they're minor or major. But yeah, I'll be more positive in the future :D

Cort

Apple Head
Because they don't go to gigantic tournaments and the guy doesn't know anything about the competitive scene in NY.

Cia

das kwl
You forgot my honorable mention, too.
Why isn't this locked yet?
because no matter how mindless this thread is, you have to admit that it does have some entertainment value

cort - the things is, the guy who made this thread knows the NY scene better than any other, however.. this thread was originally made as a joke. he doesn't even play peach.. lolz

so it's no surprise that he doesn't check in as often as we do. but I will tell him to catch on whatever discussion there was and make neccessary updates to the list

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Why are Alejandro and Reject not at least listed under the Honorable Mentions list?
I had alejandro as number 10 then it got changed and I forgot to put him. And Reject? No offense. For Best Peaches in the world?? Is he better than VaNz? Bc VaNz isn't up their.

You forgot my honorable mention, too.
Why isn't this locked yet?
No one mentioned you? Am I wrong? :ohwell:

Because they don't go to gigantic tournaments and the guy doesn't know anything about the competitive scene in NY.
...............>_>. Actually. I do.

Cort

Apple Head
I was just kidding.

But they don't go to large scale tournaments, which is a good reason to not put them.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
world's best peach:

anyone who dsmashes a crouching fox or falco

but in all seriousness at this point in time i think cort's the world's best. followed by prolly mikael or vidjo.

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. I keep seeing this thread re-appear on my user CP.. this was a "joke" thread.. made to make everyone laugh and start flame wars yata yata..

no one even likes peach, she's so awful

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rofl @ kirbstir and wife not being on the list. crazy.

rofl @ fonz making to the honorable mention list. FONZ!!!

and rofl @ me having beaten like everyone that ive played on the entire list. good job me

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
such conciet here of the millions of people who play smas bros. you all seem to think that you can narrow the top peach player ithe world down to 10 which everyone in this thread seems to know. Some of you might want to show a litte grace and less ignorance no matter how good you think these people may be there is ALWAYS someone out there better than you im sure you've all learned that when each and everyone of you joined this site i am truly ashamed of all of you at this point :(

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
such conciet here of the millions of people who play smas bros. you all seem to think that you can narrow the top peach player ithe world down to 10 which everyone in this thread seems to know. Some of you might want to show a litte grace and less ignorance no matter how good you think these people may be there is ALWAYS someone out there better than you im sure you've all learned that when each and everyone of you joined this site i am truly ashamed of all of you at this point :(
stfu scrub

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
lemme get ur phone # we'll hang some time, have some chicken, maybe a little sex u kno see where it goes from there.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
no legit arguments? thought as much Top 10 peachs on SmashBoards is acceptable in the World is just being full of yourself

Samochan

Smash Master
no legit arguments? thought as much Top 10 peachs on SmashBoards is acceptable in the World is just being full of yourself
If this were a serious conversation, it would be the most legit listing you'd find from the internet, simply because all the good peaches around the globe are known to people who visit smashboards. >_> While not official pr and formed of opinions of course, so thus not neccesarily viable listing. No random no-name who's never been to any tournaments wouldn't have the experience to make into this list.

Samochan

Smash Master
ok so i am to understand that EVERY good peach comes here i am to believe that as fact ?
Not every single good peach goes to smashboards, but the best peaches in this world are most definitely known to people who visit smashboards, simply because they gain lots of publicity by showcasing their skills on tournament and winning them or least placing very well. It is a fact, it would be untrue if said otherwise. And by no means arrogant or things like that either, you don't tell Michael Schumaher (spelling? <_>) he wasn't one of the best Formula 1 drivers on this world 'cause some unknown no-name might possibly have the same talent but for some reason hasn't popped up. Natural talent only gets you so far, someone might be naturally good driver for Formula 1, but they lack big time on experience, which they cannot simply get by watching others drive, driving a regular car or even doing it just a few times and call it quits. Being the world best needs both talent and right type of experience, one that no-name that has never been to tournaments and who worries about playing pichus instead of marths on Icicle mountain instead of Yoshi's story doesn't really have. To put it simply, competitive experience =/= casual experience, just like kids on street playing basketball could hardly compete against professional players, but doesn't mean they couldn't someday become as good as the professional players if they train hard.

I hope that clears it up, any more intrepreting on possible underlying meanings and "accusations" on your text would make my answer too long for this thread. :p This is also for melee, brawl doesn't account in this discussion.

Cia

das kwl
-_-.. I really wish a mod would close this..

and this thread was about melee peach users

mark buckley - some of the best peach users were mentioned here. if there was anyone else better, trust me, they'd have a history some where on smashboards. so yeah, the best peach users are here, take that anyway you want.

slikvik - LMAO

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
NO! it IS ten best peaches in the world.

WHAT!?

sorry VanZ, I don't have the power to close this : /

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
such a shame this thread isn't closed considering all the spam threads in this section...

anyway, mike g, your peach is still one of the most shiz peaches out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom