• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Best Peaches In The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. what's up Mike.. you should come back to New York so we can play some melee (and some brawl if you <_<)

everlasting yayuhzz - :-o!! LOL

Composeur

Smash Ace
Can we get back to the important issue here?

Pink and white peach are the only non-fugly ones. And notice how the top pros are all white and pink pretty much across the board. Racking my brain, the only tasteless ones I can think of are Azen and Mike G...

Cia

das kwl
PC + M2K play Green Peach. Ryoko plays.. Green peach.. LOL

I like all the colors.. except blue, that peach is just stupid and deserves to get wave shined back and forth on Bridge of Eldin

Cia

das kwl
well yeah he does.. but I thought we were talking about .. Pro-ish peach users. if that's the case, than I primary green peach, and secondary white, pink, yellow

Composeur

Smash Ace
I stand corrected, Vanz. Still, M2K and PC aren't Peach mains, so they can hardly be expected to be aware of these things. As for you, there's no excuse. =D

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. I've never felt like committed a major felony.. until now. Green grows on you. You have to try it.

and PC + M2K secondary Peach. Especially PC, his Peach was sick last time I saw it

Composeur

Smash Ace
I actually had no idea they seconded peach. Did the success of cort's peach convince them to try?

Green may grow on you, but pink glows on you ftw!

Cia

das kwl
no, they've had good peaches for quite a while now. but when u have a really high level, fox / marth/ sheik, you really don't need a peach (unless ur on brinstar, mute city, or FoD)

A while back, PC told me that he and cort went even in dittos. and M2k claims to be THE BEST at Peach dittos (me and him are 1-1 in dittos).

Composeur

Smash Ace
I'm kind of unclear on whether or not Cort, M2k, and PC are still working to improve their ssbm games or if they've stopped caring and moved on. From what I've seen the strong consensus seems to be that Melee > Brawl...so why do I keep hearing that their skills are all in decline? Boo! Good YT vids are like crack for me XD

And here you said you'd quit peach =P You have a billion ssbb peach vids on YT (but what's up with the mango name?)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Green is my second favorite color. I really do like the blue, VaNz. I dare you to waveshine me across the bridge of eldin....that'd be kinda funny. Oh crap....you can't do it in Brawl. >.< Oh well, you'll just have to settle for FD, ROFL. Oh, and I play Red Peach in Brawl (That is if I ever play Brawl, ROFL.)

"Crank that Roy"

Cia

das kwl
Green is my second favorite color. I really do like the blue, VaNz. I dare you to waveshine me across the bridge of eldin....that'd be kinda funny. Oh crap....you can't do it in Brawl. >.< Oh well, you'll just have to settle for FD, ROFL. Oh, and I play Red Peach in Brawl (That is if I ever play Brawl, ROFL.)

"Crank that Roy"
NO! than i'll waveshine you across yoshi's island.. or icicle mountain >=)

DK2

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Dark Peach.

Yea I agree. Im trying to get ranked as one of the top Peach players in my state. But I'm not there yet. Some say I'm better than the average Peaches around here. But thats about it. I don't belong on that list.
I agree with Dark Peach his Princess Peach is freaking amazing man. And I think he deserve to be number one. And you don't believe me, let his video's do the talking.

Oh and sorry for interupting

Cia

das kwl

only vidjo plays pink..

everyone else finds the color that they like

cort, xelic, wife, xif - white
PC, m2k, mike g - green
azen - blue

ect.

not to mention the people that played years ago also selected their color (sastopher, krazyjones etc..)

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
oh well in that case i like using daisy peach because she's got a darker shade of skin but white peach is to die for! the green shoes bring out her eyes.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I play Pink.

And I almost 3 stocked M2K in a Peach ditto. It's not that good.

Or Texas is amazing at Peach dittos.

OR BOTH!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Blue peach belongs to Mikey Lenetia and Smiles. No one else.

Though why would you want her? Her shoes don't match her outfit at all.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
pc is the best peach

his peach is tooooooooooo goood

followed by cort

cant say much about vidjo never played him

pretty sure he ***** 2 =D

Cia

das kwl
.. peach is such a dumb character. it won't be long before an even dumber character like roy or ness is revealed as a counter to her.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom