• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Best Peaches In The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Me and NY's best Smashers are compiling a list to inform new and upcoming peach players on who the best peach players are in the entire world. We all feel that this list is pretty accurate but feel free to rate and comment whether or not someone shouldn't be up their.

1) Vidjo
2) Cort
3) Mikael
4) Xelic
5) Mikey lenetia
6) Hitsugaya
7) Edrees Pieces
8) XIF
9) Doll
10) Armada

Honorable Mentions/Conditions

Mike G
Sastopher
Kirbstir
Krazy Jones
Ikki
Drk. Peach
Ignatius
DarknessOfHeart
Smiles
Fonz
Wife
Ryoko

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O_o

Why is my name on that list? O____o

And Mikael Should be on that list if any thing. His Peach is beast. This thread must be a joke if my name is up there with those other hack Peaches. But I'll let my new vids do the talking for me once I get them up. Seriously though, My name does not belong there O___o

Would dark pch. Win from Vidjo and Hella? o_o just asking cause I havn't seen much of his matches.

Its Hard to get what your saying since you put a period at the end of my name. Its spelled Dark.Pch. And If your asking if I would win against them, I be surprised if I'm able to go even with them.

I hope this isn't serious.
I hope so too. Cause if this is some joke to me me look stupid or foolish by putting my name up there with those Peaches, Thats not cool at all. And I know this guy too. I dont know what I did that would make him go this low to make me look like a fool. And if he IS serious, I have no clue what I did in smash that would make him think I belong up there.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
O_o

Why is my name on that list? O____o

And Mikael Should be on that list if any thing. His Peach is beast. This thread must be a joke if my name is up there with those other hack Peaches. But I'll let my new vids do the talking for me once I get them up. Seriously though, My name does not belong there O___o

Its Hard to get what your saying since you put a period at the end of my name. Its spelled Dark.Pch. And If your asking if I would win against them, I be surprised if I'm able to go even with them.

I hope so too. Cause if this is some joke to me me look stupid or imbarrassed by putting my name up there with those Peaches, Thats not cool at all. And I know this guy too. I dont know what I did that would make him go this low to make me look like a full. And if he IS serious, I have no clue what I did in smash that would make him think I belong up there.
Sorry for typing your name wrong ^^; And maybe you're up there because you are on smashwiki.com! :OO or something <_<; Anyways, it seems like a really weird list....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Heh, its fine, dont worry about it.

My girlfriend made that smash wiki for me. It was not made by some random person. I doubt a smash wiki has anything to do with this. Only thing that can make this logic is that he said UPCOMING and NEW Peach players. There for, some of those names should not be up there like Mike G and Vidjo. Azen as well. Yet he is talking about best in the world. Is it best out of the upcoming Peaches and not including them being compared to the top Peaches out there? I just dont get it really.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Haha yeah I just read your wiki page, you have a fanclub XD

Anywho why isnt the very creator of this topic not frikkin responding, might be enlightening >_<

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch is pro? And who is " Jam Ni99a!!! " I never heard of that name before. You have any vids of him? Same goes for Alejandro P. Im not too sure about this list.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i know alejandro is the best peach in NY...but i don't think he's top 10 in the world

i thought vidjo had a better peach than azen and mike g.

and i know they're better than dark peach, nothing against him...but dark peach doesn't cut it

and i know for a fact...hella's peach is not THAT good, he shouldn't be anywhere near top ten on this list...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i know alejandro is the best peach in NY...but i don't think he's top 10 in the world

i thought vidjo had a better peach than azen and mike g.

and i know they're better than dark peach, nothing against him...but dark peach doesn't cut it

and i know for a fact...hella's peach is not THAT good, he shouldn't be anywhere near top ten on this list...

Yea I agree. Im trying to get ranked as one of the top Peach players in my state. But I'm not there yet. Some say I'm better than the average Peaches around here. But thats about it. I don't belong on that list.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This list is stupid. I cannot see what criteria was used to make it.

Cia

das kwl
LoLz @ everyone. this list kinda makes sense to me. the fact that i'm not on it is a little weird IMO (lolz).

oh, and OMFG. JamNiigga is AMAZING. You have to see this guy play. he lives in NJ and he plays in NY every now and than. He's undoubtedly their best peach (other than M2K probably)

and if u check the time that this thread was created, u'll understand why its originator is not here.. lolz

O_o
This thread must be a joke if my name is up there with those other hack Peaches. But I'll let my new vids do the talking for me once
Dark.Pch- why you have to be so modest??

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Why is it stupid, its reasonable...

Drk. Peach im not trying to play a joke on you we all feel you are worthy of 3rd best or soon to be worthy.

Dark.Pch is pro? And who is " Jam Ni99a!!! " I never heard of that name before. You have any vids of him? Same goes for Alejandro P. Im not too sure about this list.
Yea Dark.Pch is pro. Jam *****!!! is AMAZING.

Would dark pch. Win from Vidjo and Hella? o_o just asking cause I havn't seen much of his matches.
yea he would most likely win. Thats why hes higher.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch- why you have to be so modest??
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

There is a difference between being modest and telling the truth. Its not my thing to go out thinking like I deserve spots as high as THAT. I have confidence in myself, ya. But I know my limit. And even if I really was to be on that list. I have not shown that. so cant go with false or weak information. Which is why I like to go to tournys and show my stuff. And try to do well in tournies only using Peach. I seem to get top ten alot most of the time Im there. But I would need to go to other places and Dark.Pch it up. Ha ha ha. With that and good vids of me doing well against people Besides my crew, I can get a fair few of where I belong. I let my battles on the cube decided where I belong, not my words :)

Why is it stupid, its reasonable...

Drk. Peach im not trying to play a joke on you we all feel you are worthy of 3rd best or soon to be worthy.

O_O!!!

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
yeah, I once heard cort had an ok peach. I think they were wrong though =/

but seriously though, dark pch. is the best peach in the country, possibly the world

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeah, I once heard cort had an ok peach. I think they were wrong though =/

but seriously though, dark pch. is the best peach in the country, possibly the world
-_____- '

I no longer what a part of this thread. Me, Best in the world.......-_____-' or the country...........

Now watch this thread turn into some war over me and I'll be put down, insulted or whatever cause of comments like this. When I done nothing to show the image of this matter. You guys can carry one with what you think. But I don't want a part of it. Cause if I get flamed at or looked the wrong way and come off cocky/ full of myself, that wont be cool when I done nothing to bring that image alive. That is all.

And just to let it out there, I'm an average Peach player. Maybe a lil past advance. idk. its what my friends and a few good players say here in N.Y about me. A small amount say im a semi pro. SMALL amount, and if not close to it. thats about as high as it goes for me. I still have a few things to learn. and one is getting better Vs. Fox. Pros can go even and can beat fox and know what they are doing. it not always like that for me. I have a few habits here and there that need to be fix.

That's all. I'm out of here

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
dark.pch>vidjo
Dark.Pch has not been to one of those national tournament thingies yet. Because of this, all you have to go on is based on your personal play experience against him and videos of Vidjo (unless you also played against Vidjo?). I don't doubt that DPch has skill, but without tournament results backing it up, I really can't agree with two placings above Vidjo, let alone anyone placing above Vidjo.

Vidjo placed 5th in MELEE-FC Diamond, above players like DaShizWiz and Darkrain, and placing under Mew2king, PC Chris, Chu Dat, and Drephen. Cort placed 9th. Mikey Lenetia placed 13th. Azen's retired.

In OC-3, Vidjo placed 7th. Hella placed tied for 65th. Azen's still retired. Both of these tournaments, Vidjogamer was the top placing Peach main.

What criteria are you using to make your list?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, relax everyone.

This guy obviously made up this list for two reasons: 1) to stir up some pointless controversy and debate and laugh about it, and 2) To promote his buddy drk.pch - and it worked. No one in their right mind would actually seriously make a list like this.

Just ignore it.

Cia

das kwl
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

if he was making this thread to promote someone, he would have put my name on this list seeing as how we're in the same crew lolz..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Kirbstir isn't spelled with an E. You still haven't given how you're figuring these out. PC's Peach can compete with M2K's Marth. I see a strong bias for EC.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Mike G. hasn't played in ages.

There is NO reason whatsoever for Ikki (or any Japanese player) to be at #1.

Vidjo belongs at the top, followed by Cort.

I can understand KJ being so low since he doesn't play much anymore, but I think he's better than Hella at the very least.

This list would've been decent if it had been made by somebody who actually knows anything about the subject.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
USA > Japan in Melee it seems...

Never seen that Ikki dude, but Mikael would also probably be a strong contender.

Anyways, the list should be restricted to North America only, bacause Japan plays with different rules, and PAL is a different game.
Japanese rules are not completely divorced from the rules we use here.

Japan should be left off the list because there is no evidence whatsoever that any of the Japanese Peaches are even any good other than a few random matches against top players from multiple years ago.

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
xelic should be rank 10. he got 3rd in teams at FCD as his most recent accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom