• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Best Peaches In The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
what the H3ll is the peach missile..

watch it be a dumb name for a basic technique like.

the condom buster <<<<<<____<<<<<<
Okay, first of all, you're just jelous because the name fits in so well and that you didn't think of it yourself. Peach + different color shields + shield break = condom buster XD

Second, it was when Mike G came to W2z several months ago. You and Dark Pch faced him (and each brought him to one stock). It was in Pokemon statium on Dark. Pch Vs. Mike G. When he did the Peach Bomber on the slope and he slid to the side. I heard him, or someone else say that it was the Peach 'Missle'

Ever since then, I stole that technique (though I say it's copyright to Mike G) :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Okay, first of all, you're just jelous because the name fits in so well and that you didn't think of it yourself. Peach + different color shields + shield break = condom buster XD

Second, it was when Mike G came to W2z several months ago. You and Dark Pch faced him (and each brought him to one stock). It was in Pokemon statium on Dark. Pch Vs. Mike G. When he did the Peach Bomber on the slope and he slid to the side. I heard him, or someone else say that it was the Peach 'Missle'

Ever since then, I stole that technique (though I say it's copyright to Mike G) :D

Is was on Pokemon stadium when I played him. when the stage changed to fire he did her F-B on one of the metal Platfroms and slide across it. That looked freaking hawt. I still dont know how he did it. but I say I was amazed. I only had 2 matches with him. the first one he one stocked me, the second one he 2 stocked me. Best match I ever had.

Cia

das kwl
Is was on Pokemon stadium when I played him. when the stage changed to fire he did her F-B on one of the metal Platfroms and slide across it. That looked freaking hawt. I still dont know how he did it. but I say I was amazed. I only had 2 matches with him. the first one he one stocked me, the second one he 2 stocked me. Best match I ever had.
oooooh that thing?? you should try forward + b on the left house of onett. I used that in teams against dire and bum. I slid all the way to the other house and Nair'd dire for the kill >_<

also, I money match'd PC in a peach ditto today. he should be somewhere on this list (like right behind cort) his peach has what I call "perfect aggression" lolz

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
also, I money match'd PC in a peach ditto today. he should be somewhere on this list (like right behind cort) his peach has what I call "perfect aggression" lolz
I thought Mike G had the perfect agressive moves. Being agressive and smart about it.

Cort

Apple Head
You get on the list by placing well at large tournaments using her, not by beating people in Peach dittos.

PC's everything is retarrrrded ~_~

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
mikael was the best peach. i don't know about currently but mikael, in my opinion, has been the best peach ever.

Cort

Apple Head
Why do people care about Mikael so much? He's never even competed with any of the best players and I can't even recall the last time I heard about him in Japan.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Mikael beat Ken when he was in his prime.. 2 out of 3 matches. You can look the videos up on youtube. Mikael is also known as the fox/falco/falcon destroyer. He took on bombsoldier, rain, and three stocked Isai. So yeah.. look him up. He's amazing.

Cort

Apple Head
Woah, he beat Ken in 2/3 friendly matches years ago? And ***** a sandbagging Isai?

BOMBSOLDIER!?!!?

@_@

technomancer

Smash Champion
Wife is still very good though Team Ben doesn't practice much anymore... this list is kinda wacky

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

do you not understand the concept of sarcasm??
I do, but I'm a idiot at times. Just like how I thought Blast was european

...or Dark Pch. was black.

This is exactly why KF and several others keep telling me to quit life. ><;;

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why? He's M2K. You should at least appriciate yourself that you took him down to two stocks or less, right?
dude..................-______- '

you dont know a joke when it hits do you.........you fail..........-_____- '

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
dude..................-______- '

you dont know a joke when it hits do you.........you fail..........-_____- '
Pretty much. I ALWAYS fail. at life, at smash,.....at proving to you I'm not a loser.

I just suck. But without me, you won't have no peach to make fun of

or at least show you're better of :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom