• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 Best Peaches In The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
I hate the minute wait in between reporting posts.

You should really stop posting in this topic, Miztik.
ok ill stop i was just messin around sorry to have offended anyone in this thread you all can go back to your peach "serious" decussion i so rudely interrupted

Cort

Apple Head
ok ill stop i was just messin around sorry to have offended anyone in this thread you all can go back to your peach "serious" decussion i so rudely interrupted
Yeah, thanks.

Anyway, Peach's turquoise shoes are so tacky.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you should make a best 1,000,000 list so mouf can get on. he's this troll that plays peach in houston

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont see whats wrong with the yellow dress. Blue and white earrings, blue shoes, blue ring and eyes. Oh, and that daisy on her chest is blue and white. then her dress is yellow and white with a daisy style on it and short white gloves on. She matches just fine to me. and people hate one it O_o. And I don't see how a green dress goes with purple shoes. Green was my official color when I first started. I love green. But I went to the Diasy one case of my name and, well Peach tone of skin got darker and so did her hair. So that is why its my official color at tournaments. wait, my officical color period. And since so many hate it, good thing for me, dont gotta worry about many useing it.

But w/ers, I'm not the one to impress people or get them to like me cause of my color. I only have one thing in mind when playing and its not to dress to impress. So there ya goes people. Let it be known. Now I shall go and practice with my ugly horrible color that I love so much.

rep the Dark Peach \m/ O_O \m/

Im out, B!tches!

Prac352

Smash Lord
*is a Daisy player*

The daisy costume goes to show that she doesn't know her place. That tan of hers just goes to show that she's been outside. And as we all know, outside is neither the kitchen nor the bedroom.

I look at it as if I'm breaking her in. Haha.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
<33 Cort.

So the Peach forums have some life, lol. Daisy is pretty out of wack, I must say but I would say that the blue peach is just as bad. Disgusting color, and liek wtf is up with that crown? rofl.

Hmmm, yay for Hitsugaya for reppin' Canada.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
<-- Daisy player here.

At least I started playing Daisy, because no-one else does, not because of her looks, lol XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
just like peach players to discuss fashion. :) btw Daisy peach ftw
Yeah, when the hell did it turn to fashion? XD I thought we was talking about top best peaches in the world.

Anyway, I love regular Peach, because it feels like I'm actually playing Peach. While I like wedding peach, she's...meh. She's only in the wedding dress so she could get half or 3/4 of the stuff from their husbands/partners. Wedding peach = gold diggers XD

Green is okay too. I call it the party dress. Blue is...also meh. Kinda seen it as the funeral dress. I dunno why. Maybe it's because of the color.

Daisy costume...err...*remembers that he's in NYC*...I'll just say that I see the Daisy costume the same way DoH sees it. XDD

Anyway, back on topic, DoH should be up there in top Peach players. There should be some special mentions for potiential top Peach players.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wow, I should enter this forum more often. Hilarious thread :D :D !

The best peach in the world should be able to spike with her down tilt. Find a vid of that actually happening..and you win.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, I should enter this forum more often. Hilarious thread :D :D !

The best peach in the world should be able to spike with her down tilt. Find a vid of that actually happening..and you win.
5 bucks and best in the world say i do it in a real match and have it on video. :o

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
5 bucks and best in the world say i do it in a real match and have it on video. :o
Pfft, stick to Upsmashing :p

The Dtilt is my signature move. While I know where the point of the opponent's body to spike, it'll be hard to do it on person wise and on some characters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Pfft, stick to Upsmashing :p

The Dtilt is my signature move. While I know where the point of the opponent's body to spike, it'll be hard to do it on person wise and on some characters
Your signature move? who have you spike, this I gotta see. I guess you for got I have more than one signature move buddy. and I was giving a new one. Its with Peach's up-B. But going for a downdilt spike sounds interest. And hard...................................Im so going for it. Dont make me hit you with ever trick i got in the book you......

phish-it

Smash Champion
The D-tilt and Upsmash are signature Daisy maneuvers. Peach's normally stick to downsmashing, abusing the butt and hitting you twice before forward throwing.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The D-tilt and Upsmash are signature Daisy maneuvers. Peach's normally stick to downsmashing, abusing the butt and hitting you twice before forward throwing.
You forgot Dash attacking constantly :D

But still, I wanna be a different peach. I like the Dtilt :p

Cia

das kwl
lolz, d-tilt belongs to ryoko. I've seen him use d- tilt to combo other peaches.. lmao. it's hilarious.

and even I have a vid of myself spiking a marth with d-tilt, so.. I win :D

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lawl at all these people...

I invented this that and the other.

lies

Mike G invented the down tilt

and the peach bomber

and the forward tilt

and the toad.

and unlocked peach as a playable character

not to mention that us mere humans couldnt even comprehend the color pink and green until mike g decided he'd use the best peach costumes ever and bestowed upon our virgin eyes to see such greatness in all its glory.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

lies

and the peach bomber

and the forward tilt

and the toad.

not to mention that us mere humans couldnt even comprehend the color pink and green until mike g decided he'd use the best peach costumes ever and bestowed upon our virgin eyes to see such greatness in all its glory.
QFT.

Mike G is like the father I never had. And All the Up-B tricks and Upsmash tricks I learned from him. Dude................I never new greatness like this.......I promised myself I would not cry...................

Cort

Apple Head
I'm pretty sure I invented the nair move single handedly after Jesus handed me a controller he crafted.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

lies

and the peach bomber

and the forward tilt

and the toad.

I thought Mike G only invented the Peach MISSLE? :o

Cia

das kwl
what the H3ll is the peach missile..

watch it be a dumb name for a basic technique like.

the condom buster <<<<<<____<<<<<<

edit: I'm right here reno :D and while where on the subject, where the hell is crismas and jam *****?!?! they should be all over this list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom