• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Poor for Genesis Sunday, July 12th, 2009 Scarborough, ON, Canada BRAWL tournament

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Gichan I wasn't bashing the tournament, I was bashing the 50 person cap lol.

And yeah LBT is gonna be hype as **** michigan is definitely coming even with hunger :D

thuggs4life

Smash Rookie
im so down for this put me down as thugz.... btw if needed i can bring gc and melee and maybe a t.v (not sure about the t.v)

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I asked Ambrose to pick me up at the Scarborough town center so I guess he could give you a lift too fatal. My bus is arriving there at around 6 am lol, Ambrose is supposed to be there around the range of 10am-11am. Im gonna ask him if he can give you a lift from there.

*Patches
We have a moneymatch I believe.
Ambrose said hes still unsure about the picking up at STC, we gotta confirm it cause the venue is like a half hour walk from STC.

But honestly, I dont think Ill be able to make doubles. I might be too late, but I will most likely make it to singles.

Can someone give me an estimate time of when singles will be? 3 im guessing?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I wont be coming to this (i kno I said it before) but to all the ppl i've met so far online or in real life (YOU KNOW WHO U ARE) good luck guys, I love u all <3

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^ Of course. And don't worry I'm not dropping Ness completely; especially not for doubles where he shines twice as bright.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
confirm me(i belieave im there already) eugene (5ives boyfriend) and charles (mah nukka)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Tiebreakers only happen in pools, and there's very rarely pools. (edit: FOR DOUBLES; singles almost always has pools.)

Pools go like this; you get grouped with a bunch of players (or teams)...usually 5-7 players/teams besides yourself. You play everyone in the pool and record your results. Placement in the pool is then determined by who won the most sets. If there's a tie then you go to who won more individual games. If that is tied you can either play a tiebreaker match (uncommon) or go by which player/team beat the other player/team when they played earlier in the pool (more common).

Unless you mean tiebreakers as when a game runs out of time. In which case the player with the highest remaining stocks (or lowest damage%) wins (add these together for teams). If that's tied then usually you play a quick 1 stock tiebreaker game.

distructo91

Smash Cadet
confirm me(i belieave im there already) eugene (5ives boyfriend) and charles (mah nukka)
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

K. Someone want to mm me? I'd face anyone except IC's and Pho lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

REEEMATCH! Against my ICs from LBT... $2 MM

COMING TOMORROW OMG! (Someone come with Melee pl0x, I want to see well I do DC Uairs while being under some pressure >.<

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Don't worry about the cap, half the poeple who confirmed won't show up lolz

Edit: uuugggghhh only 10 tvs....

BRING TVS WTF LETS GO PEOPLE

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Just because this is a new page:

BRING TVS EVERYBODY, IF YOU'RE DRIVING AND YOU AREN'T BRINGING A TV, THEN YOU NEED TO BE, YOU HAVE NO JOHNS.

Hype

Smash Lord

I'll mm you, just tell me at teh tourney if you're interested.

Edit: When does the venue clsoe/tourney end?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yooo we need melee tvs nukka. arright Imma bring my tv cube and ****. Seriously.. i want atleast 3 TV s for melee, or else we'll have to pull out some LBT ****. I do understand this is a brawl tourney and I know kinda runs slow(no intended shot towards the b-community) but yeah. Also we do understand that tvs will be needed for like pools and stuff so yeah thats fine but we atleast leave like 1 or 2 tvs for us. I mean like i know there a bunch of brawlers that wants to play melee too right and im not gonna lie I also want to play brawl.

ryan bring a boombox!

also I'll talk to peterx about this. I'll ask him to bring tvs and recording so when you death **** combo him you're going to be worshipped.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah Niagara is always awesome with tvs, same with Mississauga

Toronto and Vaughan on the other hand.............................................

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Just noticed 5ive and F1zz basically are singlehandedly bringing all Toronto tvs rofl

...and just like to restate Vaughan brings no tvs lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm right now moving to Vaughan, but like I'm taking transit to the tourney and that's because I'm not getting a ride because my parents are asians.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm bringing a TV and two VCR's as well as some extension cables. I'm actually coming this time :O

5ive

Smash Champion
Ghost's TV doesn't have A/V inputs. I'm guessing it uses a Coaxial output or some ****. Anyone have a solution to that?

Top Bottom