• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Poor for Genesis Sunday, July 12th, 2009 Scarborough, ON, Canada BRAWL tournament

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I just went to the venue to tell the owner how to set up the tables and chairs and update him on details. There is going to be a snack bar, probably run by my Mom and there is going to be a BBQ run by the owner. At this snack bar there is going to be pop, Arizona, donuts (for breakfast), chocolate bars, chips, Tubes, Freezies, water and more (I think). There is also a whiteboard for things we have to write down, such as pools and brackets. Also the owner sells some merchandise that the venue and he could not move it all for the tournament. Please respect his merchandise because we really want to impress the owner. For us to have monthlies here or something like that, we need to make this sucessful. The more money the owner makes means a better chance for more tournaments.

By the way, I could only bring 1 T.V. instead of 2. :(

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
YO i need to find this out real quick

are SINGLES going to be first or are DOUBLES going to be first? anyone know? i need to find out asap

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Just noticed 5ive and F1zz basically are singlehandedly bringing all Toronto tvs rofl

...and just like to restate Vaughan brings no tvs lol
yo shut up :mad:

I'm right now moving to Vaughan, but like I'm taking transit to the tourney and that's because I'm not getting a ride because my parents are asians.
ZOMG, A NEW VAWN MEMBER?!

Definitely I need as much Melee prac as I can get. Anyone else who wants to play Melee plz lemme know :)
meee

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Are doubles and singles at the same time? If they are, i can't do doubles SRTM. >_>.
Why would be Singles and doubles be at the same time? The people taking part in doubles would obviosuly be in singles as well. Why wont you team with Pho? Double T Link would ****

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Btw... since I'm so clueless on how the TTC works... Do I have to pay some extra money or something like that to get to the Scarborough line from the Bloor-Danforth line or like... Do I just transfer regularly.... I don't know if it';s like if we want to go North we have to pay extra and stuff since we're moving out of Toronto...

So.... Help?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Its all one fair, just make sure to get a transfer before you get out at midland or you'll have to pay again for the bus.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I can bus there, but the problem is the busses stop coming at 10:00 until 5 AM. Im pretty sure that this will go on longer than 10, so unless i can get a ride home im basically fukked

yo im a loaded guy so ill be willing to pay for gas + more if i got to

if not, oh well back to wifi lololo

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Guru and I are coming to this for sure but we might be a tad late (might not make it til around 12-12:30). We're both entering singles for sure, and I'm teaming with Patches for doubles for sure just in case we're not in time for registration.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I can bus there, but the problem is the busses stop coming at 10:00 until 5 AM. Im pretty sure that this will go on longer than 10, so unless i can get a ride home im basically fukked

yo im a loaded guy so ill be willing to pay for gas + more if i got to

if not, oh well back to wifi lololo

If you can't get a drive, I think i can pick you up. It's about 15 minutes out of the way but not bad.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Can you call someone to let us know your status?

Edit: Yeah Avarice just call me and let me know 416 209 9823 since Gi has no phone

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys im bringing my t.v. but i'm going to be needing a VCR =/. I'm also bringing my Stick and a 360 with street fighter 4 and blazblue. :bee:

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm gonna be coming in about an hour late or so with HolyNightmare and Ambrose.

so yeah, don't assume I won't be there just because I'm not on time... like I am for all the other tournaments. :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Anyone want to buy a GPS off of me? Or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? I gotta figure out a way to not be broke today LOL

5ive

Smash Champion
I got stream to work on my laptop. Anyone wanna do commentary?

and someone hype the stream up in the Genesis thread.

Top Bottom