• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKI: UK's First Brawl Tourney. May 24th. Sunderland. Confirmed.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Post is needed.

Results according to Ants text:

Singles
------------
1. Aiko (congrats son)
2. Co3y (congrats son)
3. Koop 88 (Who the heck are you son? But congrats.)

Doubles:
------------
1. Aiko, Fuzzyness
2. Wes, Co3y
3. Yeniths, Skalor

Congrats Ant on the win.
Charles loses a tourny, yay.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
anybody that beats fuzzyness in the brawl singles . i will make a long post stating how excellent you are

attn : fuzzyness - has to place 2nd or lower in singles

aiko the great
aiko the invincble
aiko the murderer
aiko the sniper
aiko the king
aiko the man
aiko the godfather
aiko the beast
aiko the killer
aiko the general
aiko the swordsman
aiko the ghost
aiko the hunter
aiko the brawl
aiko the wario
aiko the liverpool
aiko the wii
aiko the winner

Mr P

Smash Ace
Post is needed.

Results according to Ants text:

Singles
------------
1. Aiko (congrats son)
2. Co3y (congrats son)
3. Koop 88 (Who the heck are you son? But congrats.)

Doubles:
------------
1. Aiko, Fuzzyness
2. Wes, Co3y
3. Yeniths, Skalor

Congrats Ant on the win.
Charles loses a tourny, yay.
A solid SDB showing. gj aiko you've done me proud

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations Aiko, I knew you would win :). I'm suprised fuzzyness didn't make top 3 in singles but I guess thats just the way things go. I'm still gutted I couldn't make it though :(.

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Charles was like 5th i think and Robby wasn't there?
I'd like to see the full results aswell xD.
Thanks again Ed, that was an awesome day for me and George, really was a good tournament. Sorry we missed the BBQ etc, i was pretty tired and quite wanted to make it home.
Was good to meet you all!

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
I've just looked in my Wii box and i've left my TV remote there btw xD. I'll buy a new one for a pound though so don't worry about it :p

craiigg

Smash Lord
I'm surprised Wes didn't get higher but i heard Aiko was good so good times =)
Also Jam & Robby both didn't go for anyone wondering =x

Kone

Smash Master
Results from top of my head:

1. Aiko
2. Coey (SDB)
3. Koop? (SDB)

4.GLadam (SDB)

5. GAwes (SDB)
5. Fuzzyness

7.Yenriths
7. Skalor

9. Kone (SDB)
9. Bullet Bill
9. Sieg
9. Tails Chao

what was that bout sdb > ;)

Edds

Smash Ace
should of used snake instead of lucario on singles. but i didnt want to set a bad example.

nice tourney kone, ill try and bring a friend alone for the next one.

VA

Smash Hero
Aiko is not the best brawler in the UK...you guys just suck against wario, his cheap *** recovery is reminiscent of samus from melee.

Smart counter picks and intelligent play is more than enough to take Aiko out. I would've had this if I was there. oh and FYI Uffie didn't even turn up to her own gig. crack addicted flaker ***** that she is.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey man, cheers for such a great tourney^^ and the accommodation , nice to finally get to meet everyone, really enjoyed it. I'm defiantly going to get myself to upcoming tournaments in the future.

Got the full results for doubles kicking around by any chance also?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Just got back. I always knew this tourney would be good cos it's Eds but it really was better than I thought it would have been. The attendance was a little poor but hopefully everyone can stop whinning and realise brawls amazing. Will post some shoutouts a bit later but for now I'll just say that I did better than I thought and Aikos too good :lick:

Crewmates- just wandering about the name. I don't think it should be smash yakuza anymore cos it sucks. No-one else has managed to think of a new name that sounds decent I for one would like to suggest that we return to WOC. (I'll carry this on in our thread)

grayfox

Smash Champion
Touchés all round, pleased to see some names i don't recognise in the top 10. Apoligies for not making it but it was either make it with a court disiplinery or not make it and maybe be ok haha. I'm gonna be working over the summer though and in the process of getting an overdraft sorted, see you guys soon, promise made

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Dont be hatin on Aiko he played awesome and deserved 1st.

Great to meet everyone for the first time, can tell we're gonna have a quality community, hopefully twice the attendee's when brawl is released.

Not all the final games were recorded (me vs. wes was just so **** awesome it would have broken the camera) but I think the rest of the semi-finals and up were recorded by GLdam and Coey, so vids will probably be up in the next couple o' days. You deserve it.

BBQ ftw.

Kone

Smash Master
The attendees be 50+ easy :)

Im really tired guys. Dont alot this weekend. Ill post full results and brackets 2moro along with shoutouts. Thanks for all coming and any help given :)

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
aiko the great
aiko the invincble
aiko the murderer
aiko the sniper
aiko the king
aiko the man
aiko the godfather
aiko the beast
aiko the killer
aiko the general
aiko the swordsman
aiko the ghost
aiko the hunter
aiko the brawl
aiko the wario
aiko the liverpool
aiko the wii
aiko the winner
It was actually GLdam who knocked Fuzzyness out of singles, his snake *****.

COEY

Smash Lord
Robby shut up i'm sure your awesome and everything.... but Aiko didn't just earn number one spot he earned it. Though putting Wes and Charles into losers for him may have helped :p

Awesome tourney Ed will do shout outs later :)

J03

Smash Master
where are you will lol.

and robby thats a load of ********, i have no doubt he more then deserved 1st place. him, jam and will are the best players i know for a fact >_0

and whose this koop lad, he up to SDB scratch??

^_^

Aiko

Smash Champion
Just got back, man am I fooked. Shoutoutz for people (in no particular order, except the first):

Ed (kone) - Nice tourney, definitely the best I've been too. BBQ was too good, venue was nice, both events run nice and smooth, with brackets on the projector. Good call on the stage banning too. Definitely made the whole stages thing much more enjoyable. Also congrats on stopping me taking the SDB smash belt.

Wes - I had a great time with you. Loved your stories, smores were awesome. You gotta show me the real thing someday. Also, thanks for ruining my chance to get my name on that belt :laugh:

Will - Awesome stuff in singles and doubles. Northwest showing the UK where its at! Also, thanks for making my trip back a lot more enjoyable :)

Gladam - Your snake is awesome! Well done taking out Charles.

Koop 88 - Man you were awesome. You did awful in pools but you manned up so much in the brackets it was unbelievable! You are the Gordo King and you deserve it!

Yeniths - Well done on your first tourney :) 7th in singles and 3rd in doubles. Hope to see you soon!

Skalor - Same to you. I thought you 2 were great for newcomers! Hope you don't quit brawl before its just begun!

Charles - Nice job in teams. We were awesome! Don't be too gutted on losing to adam by time. Also, I will admit you beat me with your bowser and rob.

Bullet bill - Well done on 9th. Don't get too angry :laugh:

Grimpeh - Didn't speak to you much, but it was nice to see you.

George (CEO) - same really, except I played you in brackets :) Nice to see a fox in the tourney.

Tails Chao - Awesome games, I think your G&W is great. Hope to see you again at other tourneys.

Nexus - Nice Toon Link. You steal my name and someone elses smash name lol!

Edds - Don't think I played you, sorry :( Really wanted to play everyone at least once.

Aion - Nice stuff, hope you get more involved in the smash scene.

Decadant one - Enjoyed talking to you until I decided you're a complete fu*khead for hitting me.

Seige knight - 2 reasons: 1. Pull up your pants. 2. Epic battle.

Can't think of anyone else atm. If I missed you, just say so and I will give a shout.

Aiko

Smash Champion
Aiko is not the best brawler in the UK...you guys just suck against wario, his cheap *** recovery is reminiscent of samus from melee.

Smart counter picks and intelligent play is more than enough to take Aiko out. I would've had this if I was there. oh and FYI Uffie didn't even turn up to her own gig. crack addicted flaker ***** that she is.
I may not be the best in UK, but I think anyone from myself, Coey, Wes and charles are at the top. Potential top players - Gladam and Koop 88

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Aiko is not the best brawler in the UK. hmm thats true . never know they could be a person named aijo how is 10X better but no one said aiko was the best :p but since he won a tourney :) ..you guys just suck against wario, his cheap *** recovery is reminiscent of samus from melee. i agree with is 100%

Smart counter picks and intelligent play is more than enough to take anyone out. I would've had this if I was there. hmm can you smelllllll what VA is cookin oh and FYI Uffie didn't even turn up to her own gig. crack addicted flaker ***** that she is.dont know who this is ~i got mindgamed

nice corrections there :)

Top Bottom