• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKI: UK's First Brawl Tourney. May 24th. Sunderland. Confirmed.

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOL SDB are the only crew thats gonna be there. J03 and Will are traitors btw (in case you didn't know)
LOL no SDB has just ran in their veins
it was traitorous starting SY imo, the SDB blood was tearing them up inside
that's the power of our ****, you better believe it son

J03

Smash Master
xD Coeypops, when have you ever needed me to tell you that your ****ing amazing mate.

there should only be one difference from when you leave and when you return...

the smug look on your face ^_^

starchaser

Smash Rookie
Absent

Not going to make it, personal reasons. Hopefully there will be another big tournament soon, sucks, but that is life.

Kone

Smash Master
Grimp: i stuck up a list of attendees a couple of pages back. It isnt going to be definite as some peole may still make it or not. Were going to have a minimum of 26 max 30+. Either way theres the same numbers a UK melee tourney gets so we've done awesome

Just get your *** up here and ill see ya 2moro ^^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm just here to wish everyone a good time at this tourn. Sorry I couldnt make it I just have a lot of work to do but I was speaking to pdot today and he made me gurantee my arrival for the next Brawl tourn as it is now my fav game :).

craiigg

Smash Lord
eddddddddddddd sorryy dood i didnt reply on msn
i've been tryin to find ways to book since monday cause my pay from work ****ed up
i don't get paid til tomorrow so there's no way i can make this now =(
sorryy dood i'll do my best to come up sooon <3

Kone

Smash Master
craig - if i pay for your coach would u come? u can give me the money bk when u get up here ?

ring me or text me if itll help 07772356410 as im going out

craiigg

Smash Lord
considering my pay comes through between 10pm and midnight i wouldnt be able to get a coach til about 2/3am considering they have to go from london,

actually checking now the earliest coach is like 6am :/ so i wouldn't be at yours til gone one

i was meant to be using my mums card to book but when we tried to do it she lost her password for online bank **** and you can't pay anywhere without it. tried ringing em up but they have to send it in a letter not over the phone :/

sorry dude i've tried

Kone

Smash Master
ok...your literally not in sdb anymore. yeh. sorry man . ive not seen u in ages. u dont make the effort and no one in sdb knows u. you deserve it.

craiigg

Smash Lord
ok...your literally not in sdb anymore. yeh. sorry man . ive not seen u in ages. u dont make the effort and no one in sdb knows u. you deserve it.
lol. wtf? so i try and make an effort even though i couldnt make it up to yours twice ?
same reasons as other members that couldn't make it, and you treat me different thaaaanks dude that's lovely

if you really want to know i wasn't exactly exstatic on coming cause my brothers coming back after being in lebanon and afghan being trapped through riots so it was either come up and prolly not see him or stay here and still try my best to come because i felt bad about leaving you with barely any sdb up there even considering travelling on my own despite my lack of money.

considering i was talking to dan and ryan about sorting something out where i could definately make it or hosting something at mine for you lot to come down, it's a bit ****ty m'rite?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Right duuudes, leaving in a couple of hours, look forward to seeing you all!

COEY

Smash Lord
House details -

50 Rosedale St
SR1 3RW

If your arriving by coach OR train please look at following map :

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Ignore the big orange arrow!!!

*Look at the map and you'll see that the Metro (subway) system is indicated by white squares outlined with red and the work 'METRO' underneath in red lettering. These are metro stops.

*If your arriving by bus find 'PARK LANE'. This is the coach station.
If your arriving by train to sunderland train station find 'SUNDERLAND'. It lies of the railway lines, depicted by blac/white dashed line. This is where you will arrive.

*Then find 'UNIVERSITY' metro stop. If you look slightly North-West of this station you will see three streets parallel to one another. The middle street is 'ROSEDALE ST'. I live at the top of this street on the right handside, number 50.

The walk takes 5 mins from each place if that. If you need any help let me know but if you print the map of you should be fine.

ALSO TO ANYONE THAT IS ARRIVING BY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK YOUR TICKETS AND PLEASE FIND OUT IF THEY TELL YOU TO CHANGE AT NEWCASTLE CENTRAL AND GET ON THE METRO TO SUNDERLAND. IF THEY DO THEN GET OF AT UNIVERSITY STOP. THERE IS NO NEED TO TRAVEL TO THE SUNDERLAND STOP. YOUR JUST MAKING THE WALK LONGER FOR YOURSELVES.

hope this helps,

ed
I figured i'd be helpful and quote this as it took me a while to find lol.

Kone

Smash Master
Thanks will :) Basically guys if you think youll get lost or are lost ring me 07772356410 and ill get you :) . If you get in at university i really dont mind coming to get you at all its two streets away :)

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOL! you what? every time i played you i wrecked your marth with ike and in a ditto
you on crack meng

and i aint left sdb just yet it seems

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
every time i played you i wrecked your marth with ike and in a ditto
Above quote made no sense, but I think I get what he means besides Ditto.

Anyway lads, todays the day, the day to man up and win, Aiko considering you play this game more than Ben and Alan you better pipe them all and win... Including Robby if he's going, bloody Snake.

Prediction Results:
1. Charles
2. Aiko
3. Robby
4. Jam or Co3y

I don't know who is going to this btw so I could be completely off with the results, but it's a good guess if they're all going.

Good luck to you all.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
ouchie. . .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ouchie wouchie. . .

no man he is not that good lol hey got finished by my nephew
You seriously need to learn to spell. Its getting to the point where its is just really stupid since there is an error in EVERYONE of your posts. Unless craigg real name is 'hey' you are an incredibly stupid child.
You insulted my boyfriend craigg so i insult you.:mad::mad::mad:

my prediction for this tourn is Charles 1st so far and Grimpeh 2nd because he sounds like he is the best. Thats all i can think so far.

Top Bottom