• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TKI: UK's First Brawl Tourney. May 24th. Sunderland. Confirmed.

COEY

Smash Lord
Ed my mate isn't coming anymore i'm gonna be on my own coming up. Liitle dissapointed i wasn't high on the expected list with the rest of SDB :(

Kone

Smash Master
will - was waiting for you to say that. I still forget bout u and joe sometimes and remember when thinking bout the NW. When i think about the NE i naturally think bout old school sdb lineup. Anyway got to have secret crew talks with u at the weekend so dont worry not being a ****. lol lv u will ^_^ want to team with wes? and try convicne box to come

robby - just pulling your leg

WE NEED 5 MORE PEOPLE TO COME TO THIS AND SAVE ME MONEY.....PLEASE ASK ROUND LOL

COEY

Smash Lord
Secret crew talks huh? Sounds good luv you too Ed ;)

Tell Wes teams sounds good, and that i'll buy us some manly sandwiches just before teams. :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Booked! :D Arrive at 16:55 friday at coach station in Sunderland.

Ben sorry dude but can't really turn down Wes, especially as he's gonna be back in US not long after this :(

Wes hell yea dude i can already smell the ****.

COEY

Smash Lord
The **** cannot burn out, the **** is an almighty fire that can only be extinguished when it's mission is complete. The **** is a symbol of magesty and justice which shines on to all and lays it down on any sucker who don't agree. This flame of power will finally end once Coey and GAWes stand atop a mountain of defeated foes. And so the **** shall burn out....

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Wasson my homie beeeeatches...
Sharpy just popping in to advise of my situation..
Currently waiting on a loan to come through, a big one, which involved the bank, lube, a few hours and
some nasty squeezes...
Not a good crack but still well worth it if the money comes through in time.
I'll be flying my arse right up there to show "Britains-Got-Diddy-Talent" HAAAAA, if i get it in time.
Peace.
Plus WILL - WES is my b.i.t.c.h until i say otherwise....

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
I wish you had aids so i could suck it out of you with an industrial-room sized hoover, combine it with some jalapeno's, cheese, a sesame bun and some *** whipping and feed you a
Super Sized DSD9 - Aids infested *** kicking burger at this tourney...
Much love to you penguin boy...
Keep squawking...

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Wasson my homie beeeeatches...
Sharpy just popping in to advise of my situation..
Currently waiting on a loan to come through, a big one, which involved the bank, lube, a few hours and
some nasty squeezes...
Not a good crack but still well worth it if the money comes through in time.
I'll be flying my arse right up there to show "Britains-Got-Diddy-Talent" HAAAAA, if i get it in time.
Peace.
Plus WILL - WES is my b.i.t.c.h until i say otherwise....
i actually cannot believe dan posted on smashboards

dont know what i'll do about teams if dan shows, i actually did tell him ages ago i would team with him, i really hate bailing on people either way or making people wait for me to make up my mind, but i suppose first things are first and i'll team with dan if he finds out he can come. hopefully he'll know soon so none of us get ****ed over.

either way, someone is getting absolutely *****

i just bought this for a dollar

Yeniths

East Midlands!
ah ebay cant beat it

TKI is super soon:) gona be some goooood stuffff

COEY

Smash Lord
That's alright Wes dude. I'd much rather Dan showed up and teamed with you than him not making an appearance tbh. :)

And it's your own fault if this manouver costs you 1st in teams ;)

J03

Smash Master
hey guys, this is gonna be my first missed tourney since i joined the scene... to save my rep ill say ill never miss a melee tourney :p

good luck to everyone oh and Ed, Wes, Jam, Dan, Adam....

TAKE THE TOP 5 AND LET EVERYONE OF THESE PIPSQUEAKS KNOW THAT SDB IS THE BEST CREW PERIOD!

get your preperation, get a carvery.

P.s. Ed and Wes, lemme know when you know the dates when your free so i can look into coming up before Wes heads back off to America.

Plus Wes I'm still on for America Road Trip 09' ^___^

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey guys, this is gonna be my first missed tourney since i joined the scene... to save my rep ill say ill never miss a melee tourney :p

good luck to everyone oh and Ed, Wes, Jam, Dan, Adam....

TAKE THE TOP 5 AND LET EVERYONE OF THESE PIPSQUEAKS KNOW THAT SDB IS THE BEST CREW PERIOD!

get your preperation, get a carvery.

P.s. Ed and Wes, lemme know when you know the dates when your free so i can look into coming up before Wes heads back off to America.

Plus Wes I'm still on for America Road Trip 09' ^___^
**** yeah

10chars

Top Bottom