• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipper fsmash is orgasmic

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Now if only Ike could at least have had Roy's funky hitboxes...hey, a man can dream can't he?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, but my spacing is still off because Marth and Jigglypuff have different spacing. So I don't expect to tipper right now.
I play Sheik, Marth, and Peach. I use Sheik way more than Marth, unless for some reason I was stuck in a field full of Meta Knights.

No "different character" johns.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm the most terrible player on the planet who gets really lucky a lot of the time. No "I'm worse than you" johns.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
im too lucky when i play ankoku. i get tippered every **** attack.

but i dont when i play wolf....

**** mk

∫unk

Smash Master
?? Eh, I expect to tipper now. You eventually get to the point where you know what you're doing, and do it consistently. Your turn is not far off.
Most experienced Marth's will either tip or be very **** close to tipping... this is just knowing your spacing but even the best Marth's in melee (where it was much easier to space) didn't tip consistently enough to rely on it.

But I know what you mean.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Most experienced Marth's will either tip or be very **** close to tipping... this is just knowing your spacing but even the best Marth's in melee (where it was much easier to space) didn't tip consistently enough to rely on it.

But I know what you mean.
Do experience Marth's sometimes try to intentionally not tip, for juggling or other purposes. Because it should have less knockback, but I'm wondering if theres any use.

Top Bottom