• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 6! Feat Dr. PP, HBox, Col Bol, Wobbles, DoH, Tope GRAND FINALS UP

takieddine

Smash Master
Not trying to hate, but commentators on the Rayku matches vs tope were aggravating. Shiek dittos lol...

Actually this goes for every match, not sure if people were trolling.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Not trying to hate, but commentators on the Rayku matches vs tope were aggravating. Shiek dittos lol...

Actually this goes for every match, not sure if people were trolling.
we were hyped because of rayku. (He was causing upsets all day, beating uber ice, druggedfox, and wobbles).

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
@yoshido
whenever yoshiman uploads the videos to my friendlies channel

unless he wants me to do it?

SleepyK

also, yoshiman, if you want more of Arkansas smash tourney vids uploaded, i'd be more than happy to give you the login info to my main account :)

or you can megaupload them whatever

SSJ6SephirothGogeta

Smash Rookie
The only reason why me and pp's set was best of 3 was because I was unaware of anyone wanting to do best of 5 for semi's.

I don't know if PP knew and just didn't want to or not, but we never discussed the set count before hand.

I Don't think the outcome would have differed. Not choking on the first match wouldve helped me alot more.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so

randomly picking up jigglypuff

and beating hungrybox

ISN'T

"easier said than done"?

(unless you're mango)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i forgot there was more than 2 puffs out there ******..oh wait....
I keep forgetting you don't understand the purpose of :awesome: smileys.

Curse you PB&J. Your incredible defensiveness and inability to understand commonplace internet communication will henceforth force me to speak literally always. :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I would have been fine with bo5 for LS, and I think I asked Col Bol what he wanted to do, I'm not sure.

My puff is absolute garbage lol.

My only alternative is going Fox and I don't know if that's actually any better due to me putting far less time into the character(therefore being less creative with him and all that).

I'm giving it at least another shot with Falco at some point.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i've come to the conclusion that i'd be 100% OK with having ALL the matches up on blip.tv

it ***** youtube as far as i'm concerned
the quality and framerate (for my weird computer anyways) is about 1000 times better, it loads faster, you don't have to deal with any garbage about switching the quality around, etc etc

gameplay-wise, these matches are all as great as i expected them to be :D

SleepyK

sorry guys, LFs were uploaded a few days ago but i didn't get around to it due to halloweinering around.

gfs would hae been up the same day but i keep getting this stupid error on youtube where the upload fails for absolutely no reason and works a few hours later.

SleepyK

it's apparently a problem with youtube's servers and i just keep getting unlucky.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i've come to the conclusion that i'd be 100% OK with having ALL the matches up on blip.tv

it ***** youtube as far as i'm concerned
the quality and framerate (for my weird computer anyways) is about 1000 times better, it loads faster, you don't have to deal with any garbage about switching the quality around, etc etc

gameplay-wise, these matches are all as great as i expected them to be :D
my experience has been almost entirely the opposite:

I hate the stupid ads that you cant skip or close.
the quality is horrendous compared to youtube.
the matches load slow as ***

but maybe its just me :/

Ballistics

Smash Champion
my experience has been almost entirely the opposite:

I hate the stupid ads that you cant skip or close.
the quality is horrendous compared to youtube.
the matches load slow as ***

but maybe its just me :/
gives a good reason to do commentary though as it actually pays you, awesome news for people like hmw and dogy, ads are tolerable

SleepyK

the quality is actually pretty solid now that i've figured out what type of formats blip likes.

Composeur

Smash Ace
blip.tv takes forever to buffer a video and then I lose the whole thing when I try to unpause it. It also plays random commercials in the background that I can't find and stop.

[edit] I am seriously having SO many problems just playing the loser's final video. I've been trying for an hour.

[edit] Seriously, can this PLEASE be uploaded to yt?

SleepyK

blip.tv takes forever to buffer a video and then I lose the whole thing when I try to unpause it. It also plays random commercials in the background that I can't find and stop.

[edit] I am seriously having SO many problems just playing the loser's final video. I've been trying for an hour.

[edit] Seriously, can this PLEASE be uploaded to yt?
what browser do you use?
if it's honestly that big of a problem, give me your youtube name so i can private share you the video.

i dont like blip. tv either as i was hinting a couple of pages back
your momma.
what do you dislike about it?

joeplicate

Smash Master
dang dude, blip.tv honestly destroys youtube for me

loads better/easier, who gives a **** about comments, better quality, better framerate, easier to jump around in the video, everything

firefox + adblock plus

SleepyK

well, i do listen to the people who enjoy the videos, so i think i'll do a compromise.

i'll upload the matches to blip.tv initially
then a few days later i'll upload them to youtube.

edit: composeur, i uploaded the matches to ytubs just 4 u

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yea, I was having some trouble w/ blip.tv as well. It wasn't that the videos wouldn't load, but the site forced ads after every interaction. I use Google Chrome, for reference
Skip ahead? 2 ads
Change vidoes? 2 ads
Pause? 2 ads
Volume? 2 ads (not really)

Top Bottom