• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@Nabe: At that point it was Zen but it could of easily been PLSD and would of been just as "lame".

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
We're off to a terrific start.

Okay. This sounds enough like my M.O., you haven't said anything that's obviously untrue.

I can understand why you'd have disdain for people having what you think are shallow town reads on me. I question a town read on me any time it's less than reasoned, or any time a read comes without being asked for.
No objections to this bit, so moving on...

I don't know why you find my thought process hard to grasp. I've put myself on the page. I'm not holding my reads or reasoning. If I were, I don't know why that would bother you. I don't know what you mean about making a "normal statement".
I basically mean a statement. Something related to this game that isn't a question. It's surprisingly uncommon from your playerslot's early game play.

Anyway, I'd like to call your bluff. I want to see the following from you in quotes.

1)Places where you've given scumreads without being asked for them. (In the ISO, I would occasionally find one here or there, but it was quite uncommon.)
2)Places where you've given reasons for your scumreads and tried to get them lynched. (Aside from perhaps a minor push on SK and your case on me, there aren't any instances of this. AT ALL.)

You posit that I play safe, by asking questions and not mentioning my scumreads. My motive in asking questions isn't to be safe, it's to get answers to questions. Naturally that's not a provable thing, but I'm sure my motive is made plain by my posts. As for me having unknown reads, that's not the case. I'm certain I've voiced my reads on every player in the game.
It's not provable either way, and you're quite correct, your motive is made plain by your posts. However, I don't see you actually use the answers to your questions in any way. The obvious counterpoint to this is that you use them in your scumreads, however because you never post any motivation for said scumreads, that is also unprovable, and I think you're bluffing.

Also, about the voicing your reads on every player, yes you have. The trick is that you've been asked for them. I want quotes where you've posted scumreads WITHOUT being asked of them, info you've volunteered of your own free will.

I'll counter with the argument that it came about naturally based on my catch-up after being absent for a couple days.
I can see why you'd think a scumNabe would do what you describe. I wouldn't, I'd just lurk :( Thanks for the credit. It's beside the point though.
Actually, you said yourself that you post a lot of questions as scum. (The quote in question is referred to in the big case post.)
[/QUOTE]

What sparked your scumread on me? What led you to evaluate this situation from the standpoint that I'm scum rather than town? I don't understand how this came about, rather than a balanced evaluation of the facts, weighing town and scum motivation.
Actually, it was your case on me that led to this. I couldn't understand how the one new point Reyth had raised had changed your mind so dramatically. Additionally, the way you were really pushing my lynch was completely at odds with your laid back questioning beforehand, so I went back and did an ISO to determine your thought process. During said ISO, I noticed that although you asked tons of questions, I could never actually figure out who you thought was scum and why. Then I noticed that everything you did was quite safe, basically nothing you did could even be argued with, let alone used to build a (normal) case. Regarding town vs scum motivation, I think I've displayed the reasoning for the scum motivation. You claim that you used those questions for their answers. Well, since I'm not a mind reader, so I have no clue how those answers benefitted your reads, and you never volunteered that information. Additionally, you seemed more or less content (aside from your case on me) to let the game take its course, as you posted little in the way of scumreads (only when asked), and didn't push said scumreads.

As town, I was inactive for a couple days. I read up, I saw the scumslip. This led me to vote for you. Is any part of that explanation invalid or obviously untrue? If not, then it doesn't make sense that you'd think me scum at all.
This can't be proven either way. I don't have any evidence that you didn't just read up, see the scumslip, and thus vote. However, you don't have any evidence that it DID happen that way. Also, aside from your vote on me, you haven't mentioned any major read changes from reading half the game. What's your townie explanation for this? The scum explanation is obvious, you just needed some token case to look active and townie, then you could go back to your safe questions.

Again, you haven't evaluated the possibility of townNabe from the perspective I've offered. You've assumed I'm scum and worked from that perspective.
No, I've looked, and scum-Nabe fits the pieces better.

Why haven't you posted scumreads without anyone asking you?

Why haven't you pushed a single scumread for a lynch aside from me?

Why is it that it's impossible to determine your stance on people without actually asking you?

I couldn't answer these questions with Nabe-town. However, with Nabe-scum, the answers are simple.

Scumreads are something people can argue about, especially when reasoning is provided, so you want to avoid those as much as possible.

You don't care about who gets lynched, so long as it's a mislynch, so you let town do your thing.

By never posting reads or reasoning, you're in an optimal position to blend in, as when someone finally asks you for them, you can post them to fit into the crowd.

Reyth's post gave me a fresh look with no meta, a balance to check my reads on. I realized I was giving you meta credit for being that-guy-who-tunnels and letting that dissuade me from voting you. Reyth pointed out the slip as well. I followed with a vote.
Meta is an important thing to take into account with any read, if you have some. So, let me ask you... how does Reyth offering a no-meta read on me suddenly invalidate your meta on me?

As scum it's just a convenient way to hop my wagon. What's the town view on this, Nabe?

I'm not going to argue about allegations of playing safe. I'm just playing the game, not hiding or posturing or otherwise.
Well, I've proven that everything you've done is safe, and there's a definite scum motive for playing that way. Being safe should not be a townie's priority, yet it certainly seems like one of your priorities...

I'll again ask you for any specific quotes or questions or examples you wanted a read and response to, or anything of the like.
I think I've proven enough. By the way, in my second analysis post on you, the second half of that was a response to your most recent post in the case against me, if you still want to pretend I'm scum.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
People said VG was sheeping, which reminds me of Pulp when X1 was accused of the same. Other than that I still have nothing for or against VG, that simply catches my eye. His lynch would be okay in that it gets rid of a semi-inactive slot that's a blind spot for me, and as always there's analysis to be had of the voters.
This strikes me as odd, as video games is clearly under a different impression.

my reads for the night. I dunno where X1 is, but we'll go more in-depth whenever we get together, silly Brit.
*snip*
Townier side of things:

Nabe (also mutual)

July

Smash Apprentice
Btw It's my birthday in an hour :D :D :D, so don't expect much/anything from me tomorrow.
Happy birthday :)

I think Reyth would do the same regardless as alignment. If he is part of a team than he'll be a dangerous and balls to the walls planner. July can vouch for me there. He does have blind spots. Such as him avoiding your vote on him. He thinks that makes him look scummy so he avoids things that attract negative attention. He also didn't give a good reason for voting Nich. He most likely sheeped ONTO Nich but instead lied about the reason to me.

I would like Soup to explain his meta read further. I don't like Tblock not doing much. Tblock just tunneled on Nich, and I think Nich forgot that I had to ask Tblock for his reads so that he wasn't totally tunneling. He's null scummy to me.

Jpg you know. :p
Well, let me just say that Reyth as scum was composed and quite honestly ruthless with respect to bussing his scum buddy the only time that I played with him. I'm not seeing his play style here as scummy, its extraordinarily stubborn and misguided. He pretty much ignored my post telling him he is looking at actions/reads instead of motivations and that its dangerous, which I get the feeling is at the core of this Ran v Reyth thing. They are looking at different things, Ran wants to see Reyth agree about motivations and Reyth wants to see Ran agree on reads, so the whole discussion went nowhere. I think Ran is focused on more useful tells though.

Hilarious. You actually think .jpg will flip scum? You are way off.
You sound very confident thay .jpg is town, when did your read on him become established as town?

I think SK is fine thank you. I can't help it that you are unable to understand how to read Gray but the fact you keep trying to misrep my read on him is not helping you.
I understand that you are waiting for Grey to post again before voting him or considering him as scum or whatever, but you keep making assumptions that you understand how to read Grey better than Ran, KK, and myself like here:

See if you are trying to read him through "pro-town" content you won't find it. That's not his style (just like Fate). But also like Fate, if you look beneath the surface, you see what he is actually getting at. The problem here is that he hasn't ultimately produced anything useful as a product of his queries and such; like an explanation on KK for instance. This brings him into the active-lurking catgeory.
But that's NOT his style. Ryker may not put everything out there like an open book but in terms of meta Ryker is very good about producing useful content and backing up his scumhunting so you shouldn't get upset at people when they tell you his content is lacking because for Ryker, it definitely is.

I'm going to say this once and for all. You don't know how to read Gray. You keep looking at what he has said at face value and only looking at the surface of things without understanding the deeper meaning of what he has said. This is bad enough. But then you try to ascribe scummy motives to me because I DO know how to read him.

Maybe this will motivate you to try and read my posts because I clearly explained to you the right way to read Grey:

Unvote, Vote Ran

I needed a better place for my vote anyway and now I've found it.
I literally just said this, but you shouldn't be so sure you know how to read Grey. And whether or not you realize it you are giving him a HUGE benefit of the doubt because you think you can read him. This vote on Ran is ill-conceived and this:

Looking over his posts, that's really all I have. His bad push on .jpg and his bad push on me. I can definitely see scum motivation there. I will also say that I DO see his continued push on SK as scummy too.
isn't the reason. Your vote on him came after he fought you on his reads and put pressure on you. You also relate his push on .jpg to his push on you, but his push on .jpg was him pushing a scum pick while with you he was just forcing you to clarify your reads. It's not fun (he did it to me earlier in the game) but it doesn't mean he's scum and it's a way to pressure people and scumhunt. What scum motivation do you see behind his push on .jpg and his push on you?

But doesn't this series of events look to you like it could be a logical progression of thought? First one he says no vote, second one he throws out an offer re: KK, third one he admits he's done waiting. It seems to me that you're coming at this with the impression that Ryker is scummy, and seeing his actions under that light, when in reality it's null.

What's actually bothersome in conjunction is that he hasn't posted since, which some people have talked about, which does potentially point to "active lurking". But then again, didn't he also called V/LA? Which would make all of this null. If he avoids the thread from here-on or posts without content then I'd support a lynch, having seen inactive Rykerscum in KSSU.
The first two are where I found the difference in his opinion on votes to be most significant. At first he says that he isn't voting because he hasn't talked to Raziek about it, but the second one he says he will throw his vote on KK if KK gets half way to a lynch. Don't you think that would be something more important to talk to your partner about than putting a vote down on KK at the time of his post? And why still does he not feel the inclination to vote when he "gives up" on talking with his other head?

I do feel like Ryker is scummy this game, there is nothing about his play that I have found pro-town so far but you may be right that I've gotten to the point where everything he's done looks scummy so I'll calm my push on him for now until he posts content or it becomes clear he's lurking.

I don't know if he called V/LA, I thought Raziek said that he would be able to talk to Ryker soon so I didn't think so. And that's fair enough.

Nabe, thoughts on T-Block so far? Also can you give me your opinion on his #438.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Talked to Raziek and we are going to "use" our ability now.

Our role is Hermione Granger, Town Know-It-All.

We have a restriction and some mod confirmed knowledge.

Mod confirmed knowledge: There is someone with the ability to bypass protectives who is out to kill a certain person. My advice? If you think there's someone who could be traveling through time to kill you, then lie about your flavor. Be imaginative. That, or we could simply not claim flavor. We're assuming an indy.

Role Restriction: You MUST be on a successful lynch every day because you know it all. If not there's an allusion to how ashamed we would be and that we would never be able to show our face again. We do not know what the punishment for not being on a successful lynch is and No Lynch doesn't count.

So yeah, awkward flips are to be expected when it comes to crunch time. I'll give you a scum list in my next post. Keep in mind that I (Ryker) have only skimmed half of the last 5 pages because I was busy this weekend. Raziek is actually more current than me right now.

T-block

B2B TST
^I have to agree. This game is definitely not fun at the moment -_-

More catchup thoughts:

Nich is still on Nabe right? His push on him is soooo bad, and he reaches back when he first makes it, which leads me to believe it's not genuine. He states in 177 that he has a soft town read on Nabe (for the garbage reason there... saying that it was because Nabe was contributing without being in the forefront - what does that even mean, and how is that a town tell?), but his case in 702 starts with PLENTY of posts from before 177.

July keeps going out of her way to quote posts about DG and agreeing with them. I find that really really weird, and will be re-reading with that in mind after I'm caught up.

To a lesser extent, KK seems to be going out of his way to quote posts about Nich...

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Indy:

One of the inactives. We don't get indy reads from anyone except possibly Kuz/Washed. They don't have to play the day if they just have to kill someone at night. Would be fine with lynching them ToDay.

Scum:

KawaiiKangaroo
July

Ran/Nich/Zen
TBlock/SoupaKat

Kawaii Kangaroo is in all the wrong places. Barking up all the wrong trees (very softly). Buddying out the ***. And all around isn't doing anything. Would lynch.

July is gross. She makes huge posts where she doesn't get to anything. The only read I remember is that she thinks we're scum and Nabe could be scum (I think I'm right on the Nabe stance). Would lynch.

Ran/Nich/Zen is a crapshoot. I get dumb or scum from Nich and Ran and Zen is inactive. I'd say Nich is the least likely to flip scum out of the three and Ran is the most likely, but those two are easy mistakes to make here. Zen isn't here. Would stand to lynch in a worst case scenario. DO NOT LIKE the idea of lynching them now though.

TBlock and SoupaKat are soooooooo null that it's throwing up red flags. I like some of what both of them say and then other things I hate a lot. I am not content to lynch either yet, but it's still gross.

Town:

Nabe
Reyth
Swiss

They're right about the entire game. List is in no particular order.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I'd buy this from the Vand half, but J can read me better than this and has seen lots of town games where I've played exactly the same. I'm not going to argue obvtown, I'm not, but not liking me asking questions is a null, not scummy.

Who is your lynch atm?
That was from Vandy. He says you are weird. =P Also our lynch is VG.jpg but moving closer towards a DeGrey lynch.

What do you mean about a voting block with VG?
Reyth said he had a voting block with you and VG.jpg and wanted to add TB to it.

Kawaii Kangaroo is in all the wrong places. Barking up all the wrong trees (very softly). Buddying out the ***. And all around isn't doing anything. Would lynch.
We aren't buddying? We are doing stuff. And barking up the wrong trees meaning You/VG?

DeGrey said:
July is gross. She makes huge posts where she doesn't get to anything. The only read I remember is that she thinks we're scum and Nabe could be scum (I think I'm right on the Nabe stance). Would lynch.
She actually has been getting to things though. She also has other reads. :rolleyes:

DeGrey said:
Town:

Nabe
Reyth
Swiss

They're right about the entire game. List is in no particular order.
This list doesn't surprise me because that's exactly what everyone else has been saying and they are the only people to not like you to the degree everyone else does.

BTW, I see you have missed someone pretty important in this post. :chuckle:

What about VG.jpg?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Can I also asked why you decided to claim so hap-hazardly? It simply looks like an attempt to try and elleviate the pressure on your slot and plus you didn't even "use" anything besides reveal info. Also it's info that's extremely vague.

====

Also this game isn't that bad in terms of catch-up imo. ._.

T-block

B2B TST
Okay, case on Nabe by Nich isn't as bad as I first thought, referencing the lack of stances. However, I still dislike that he padded his 702 so much. The reach back to early posts is gross, especially when it contradicts the soft town read he threw out in 177 (which was popular opinion at the time...)

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
She actually has been getting to things though. She also has other reads. :rolleyes:

This list doesn't surprise me because that's exactly what everyone else has been saying and they are the only people to not like you to the degree everyone else does.

BTW, I see you have missed someone pretty important in this post. :chuckle:

What about VG.jpg?
Forgot him completely, which says something. Stick him with Ran/Nich/Zen. Maybe later when I actually now what he's done.

But yeah. 3 minutes to give me those other July reads that you obviously seem to know.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Nichy boy is towny and so is TB (feels the argument was TvT). Ran is townish, Reyth is townish. Scum is DeGray (possible connection to Nichy on scum-flip). Null on VG.jpg (leaning towny). Dislike PLSD over Zen in terms of inactivity. Doesn't know on SK. Townish on Nabe.

That's just off the top of my head.

@July my dear: Could you confirm if I am wrong on any of these? :chuckle:

T-block

B2B TST
@Reyth: Sorry if I'm asking you to repeat stuff, but could you please outline why you have a town read on vg.jpg? Be as detailed as you can.

@Ryker: When you catch up, answer my question in 1035 please. Thanks.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Well, let me just say that Reyth as scum was composed and quite honestly ruthless with respect to bussing his scum buddy the only time that I played with him.
:embarrass:

You sound very confident thay .jpg is town, when did your read on him become established as town?
It started early game and it hasn't stopped the whole game.

I understand that you are waiting for Grey to post again before voting him or considering him as scum or whatever, but you keep making assumptions that you understand how to read Grey better than Ran, KK, and myself like here:
Remember that I only got all hinky after Ran responded to specific points and clearly didn't take into account why my reads were the way they were and instead accused me of being scum for them. I don't take kindly to that and it looks deliberate to me.

But that's NOT his style. Ryker may not put everything out there like an open book but in terms of meta Ryker is very good about producing useful content and backing up his scumhunting so you shouldn't get upset at people when they tell you his content is lacking because for Ryker, it definitely is.
I agree with you here. Grey is active lurking and I will be voting him for it if it doesn't change soon. So far, for the reasons I have clearly stated, I have Grey leaning town.

What scum motivation do you see behind his push on .jpg and his push on you?
I think he manufactured his case on .jpg (c'mon even you saw it as ott) and then later sheeped the second part of the case. I think he was deliberately mudslinging on my reads for Grey; I mean he flat out accused me of not even believing my reads even though I have been stating them all game. I can see this as a scum way to get an easy case and sling mud.

The first two are where I found the difference in his opinion on votes to be most significant. At first he says that he isn't voting because he hasn't talked to Raziek about it, but the second one he says he will throw his vote on KK if KK gets half way to a lynch. Don't you think that would be something more important to talk to your partner about than putting a vote down on KK at the time of his post? And why still does he not feel the inclination to vote when he "gives up" on talking with his other head?
Yes. I think it was simultaneously a scum hunting probe to let it trail off like that. That's my take on it right now, but obviously I need to see more and shortly if I will maintain that view.

I do feel like Ryker is scummy this game, there is nothing about his play that I have found pro-town so far but you may be right that I've gotten to the point where everything he's done looks scummy so I'll calm my push on him for now until he posts content or it becomes clear he's lurking.
Wow. That's very fair of you and I think warranted.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Kay. That's WIFOM.
Actually it's not. You are receiving pressure and a very likely choice for a lynch, you come in and claim that you have info (even said info isn't anything telling or anything) to try and alleviate said pressure. I honestly don't see any town intent behind that claim besides to get people off your ***. There are only like 2 people voting you.

Why did you claim when you did?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
27 PAGES? 1000+ REPLIES??????

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I'll get back to this the second I get at Kuz. Gog.

DAMMIT.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I like .jpg because <3:

1) He scum hunted early (even during N0)
2) He chose correctly on T-Block & Nich (even if sheeping and fencesat)
3) He discovered hidden arcane knowledge about Nabe-Nich-SK that revealed a super-slick scum hunting mindset
4) Proper response to the July unvote
5) Proper response to the Swiss entry post
6) Correct read on Grey for more content
7) Correct read on the cases against T-Block
8) Correct Swiss town read
9) Correct Reyth town read

And nothing since then to demonstrate anything to the contrary.

T-block

B2B TST
Dislike the use of the word "correct", but whatever.

How important is #3 to your read? If it weren't there, how strong would your read be?

Do you really think that scum wouldn't ask about Nabe-Nich-SK like that?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
1) I think scum would usually be too lazy to be thinking that hard
2) I have agreed with his read and actions all game long
3) I think KK's query on me there was VERY bad; similar to Ran's a bit later
4) I like Grey's read on KK but I would like some fleshing out

July

Smash Apprentice
Talked to Raziek and we are going to "use" our ability now.

Our role is Hermione Granger, Town Know-It-All.

We have a restriction and some mod confirmed knowledge.

Mod confirmed knowledge: There is someone with the ability to bypass protectives who is out to kill a certain person. My advice? If you think there's someone who could be traveling through time to kill you, then lie about your flavor. Be imaginative. That, or we could simply not claim flavor. We're assuming an indy.

Role Restriction: You MUST be on a successful lynch every day because you know it all. If not there's an allusion to how ashamed we would be and that we would never be able to show our face again. We do not know what the punishment for not being on a successful lynch is and No Lynch doesn't count.

So yeah, awkward flips are to be expected when it comes to crunch time. I'll give you a scum list in my next post. Keep in mind that I (Ryker) have only skimmed half of the last 5 pages because I was busy this weekend. Raziek is actually more current than me right now.
I need to think about this claim, because it doesn't get you off the hook for your scummy play so far. Most important question, what made you decide to claim now?

July keeps going out of her way to quote posts about DG and agreeing with them. I find that really really weird, and will be re-reading with that in mind after I'm caught up.
I thought it was pretty obvious, but DeGrey has been and still is my main scum pick. Also, I've posted this a couple times but can you please explain my question about your #348. I don't have time to find it and repost it here but it deals with your read on DeGrey and you talk about scum playing a certain way and I want you to clarify what you meant by that.

Your reasons for KK are utter crap. What do you mean "very softly" barking up all the wrong trees?

And if you haven't noticed most of my posts are trying to get you to explain your read on Nich, your interactions with him earlier toDay, whether or not you wanted to see him lynched because I found your read on him so ambiguous and you ignored EVERYTHING I posted or really anything anyone addressed to you except Swiss. And you are wrong about my read on Nabe, I disagree with his reads but I think he is town.

Nichy boy is towny and so is TB (feels the argument was TvT). Ran is townish, Reyth is townish. Scum is DeGray (possible connection to Nichy on scum-flip). Null on VG.jpg (leaning towny). Dislike PLSD over Zen in terms of inactivity. Doesn't know on SK. Townish on Nabe.

That's just off the top of my head.

@July my dear: Could you confirm if I am wrong on any of these? :chuckle:
You are right about almost all of those, I am actually looking into T-Block again because I really haven't seen him pushing anything and there's been a lot of fencesitting, so he's cast a lot of suspicion on people without much to it. So Ran is strong town read for me, and definite dislike for PLSD so null leaning scum.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Wait a second Reyth. Where is DeGrey's fleshed out scum-read on us correct to you?

Also your reasonings in 1060 and 1063/1064 are horrible. Though I'm beginning to notice another pattern with you. :rolleyes:

T-block

B2B TST
I thought it was pretty obvious, but DeGrey has been and still is my main scum pick. Also, I've posted this a couple times but can you please explain my question about your #348. I don't have time to find it and repost it here but it deals with your read on DeGrey and you talk about scum playing a certain way and I want you to clarify what you meant by that.
I realize that DG has been your main scum pick. I think everyone realizes that. I don't know why you feel the need to quote someone anytime they wonder about the motivation behind DG's play just to say "i agree".

About that, from his play I think that he picked up on something subtle. If he did, scum wouldn't have played it the way he did. That's all I need to say. It's a pretty minor point at the moment in any case.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Ya you and I are going to disagree alot now so no biggie.

I'm saying he needs to flesh it out but you are all on the wrong cases and have pursued nothing that I agree with.

I want to hear more from Grey about it.

T-block

B2B TST
1) I think scum would usually be too lazy to be thinking that hard
2) I have agreed with his read and actions all game long
3) I think KK's query on me there was VERY bad; similar to Ran's a bit later
4) I like Grey's read on KK but I would like some fleshing out
You never answered my question as to how important it was to your read.

Regardless, I think #1 is pretty silly, don't you? You've brought it up several times in your prior posts as well.

KK's push on you there was not bad at all... I can easily see the inconsistency that he's getting at.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Couldn't I use the exact same logic against you Reyth?

I also didn't answer my question. What do you think of DeGrey's reasonings for KKscum? You just walk around it.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Scum: KK, Ran, Zen, PLSD

Not Good: SK, Nich

Good: July

Town: T-Block, .JPG, Swiss, Nabe, Grey

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I DID answer your question. You have been on all the wrong suspects for all the wrong reasons. I did get a general read of appeasment from you overall as well (gut). I would like Grey to flesh it out more as I am sure he will.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I need to think about this claim, because it doesn't get you off the hook for your scummy play so far. Most important question, what made you decide to claim now?
I finally talked to Raz.

And if you haven't noticed most of my posts are trying to get you to explain your read on Nich, your interactions with him earlier toDay, whether or not you wanted to see him lynched because I found your read on him so ambiguous and you ignored EVERYTHING I posted or really anything anyone addressed to you except Swiss. And you are wrong about my read on Nabe, I disagree with his reads but I think he is town.
I noticed, but I'm not explaining anything. My read is right up there for you to see. Probably going to go back to ignoring you again.

T-block

B2B TST
So TB, like this? (correct me if wrong)

Nabe=town
Swiss=Null
July=Null-leaning scum

Who would you think be your second scum-pick then after Nichy? What's your opinion on PLSD's entrance?

Also I didn't really get your opinion on what you think of the case surrounding DeGray whether it being credible/good so can I get that as well please? ^^
My second scum pick as of this question was July. PLSD's entrance was stupid, but null.

I think the case on DeGrey has merit, as he has done some undeniably scummy behaviour. However, I think it's naive to say that scummy behaviour = scum in this case, so DG is null needing pressure. This is a playerslot that I will only be able to read after a flip or two, so I'm glad he is providing stances now.

Sorry it took so long xP

I think I've answered all questions addressed to me up until 760. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Two people that disagree with you + two inactives = scum

3 people in your voting block + two people who say they think you are town = town reads.

:rolleyes:

=====

They are only wrong in YOUR eyes and YOUR reads aren't absolute. In fact they are all extremely shallow as showed by your recent town list.

Reyth said:
I did get a general read of appeasment from you overall as well (gut).
This is not even close to true. Show us who we have appeased.

And you also just say "I'll wait to expand upon his reasonings until he updates them more."

Da hell Reyth?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
July's case on you and the pointed out scummy behaviour by her.

Also no one said you were scum because of that last line.....? So what's your point. :confused:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Actually it's not. You are receiving pressure and a very likely choice for a lynch, you come in and claim that you have info (even said info isn't anything telling or anything) to try and alleviate said pressure. I honestly don't see any town intent behind that claim besides to get people off your ***. There are only like 2 people voting you.
Actually, it completely is. Either I am doing what you are accusing me of as scum or as town, or I did just what I said I did and waited until I could talk to Raz before outing my role.

I have no problem with the pressure that's there. I've done a good job of ignoring it and completely plan to keep ignoring it. You have my claim now, so, in all likelihood, I'm never going to respond to you on your "pressure." If you can gain enough people to mislynch me then good show for you. You then know I'm telling the truth about the mod info that I have.

@Nich - What do I stand to gain as town for responding to the accusations of players I think are scum?
@Ran - Taking for granted that I am town, why did I just claim?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
ONe example of appeasment is your blanket statement that Swiss' entry post made sense. Definite buddying there.

Top Bottom