• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List without MK?

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
by the way guys zss will move up to top tier because she won't have MK's giving her trouble on RC anymore so she can just CP everyone to RC and auto win cuz zss has such a godly uair, easily the best aerial in the entire game. and she won't have any trouble spacing cuz her sideb has such great range and no1 would try close combat against her or they risk getting hit by dsmash.

so much freaken bias in one thread just stfu about your own characters already.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
by the way guys zss will move up to top tier because she won't have MK's giving her trouble on RC anymore so she can just CP everyone to RC and auto win cuz zss has such a godly uair, easily the best aerial in the entire game. and she won't have any trouble spacing cuz her sideb has such great range and no1 would try close combat against her or they risk getting hit by dsmash.

/end hypocrism

winning a match because you can counterpick to RC means you lost the first match and if you can only win on the counterpick you'll most likely lose the third match too.
poor ZSS

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

You're one to talk heh.. You're overrating ZSS's aerial game. I know its good, but it's not unstoppable. ZSS's dsmash takes too long to come out to be an a broken threat. Range is not everything.

/end hypocrism

winning a match because you can counterpick to RC means you lost the first match and if you can only win on the counterpick you'll most likely lose the third match too.
poor ZSS
Not exactly, he probably meant you have an "auto-win" on the 3rd match if you lose on the CP of your opponent.

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
/end hypocrism

poor ZSS
you are really bad at recognizing sarcasm...

You're one to talk heh.. You're overrating ZSS's aerial game. I know its good, but it's not unstoppable. ZSS's dsmash takes too long to come out to be an a broken threat. Range is not everything.

Not exactly, he probably meant you have an "auto-win" on the 3rd match if you lose on the CP of your opponent.
so are you.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
He'd get ***** by all the DDD's that will emerge when MK disappears.
Stayed neck and neck with a DDD in a three stock match before getting KO'ed, and he was pretty well-versed in how to play him, you call that getting *****?

Okay.

Though I tend to think I am better than some Bowsers, but like I said: Its not like I'm not in need of practice.

M@v

Subarashii!
The only top tiers who would get boosts would be Marth and d3. A couple lower tiers might do better, like rob and peach, but they wouldnt sky rocket. Peach might not have to worry about mk, but would proceed to get wrecked by the hordes of marths.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Stayed neck and neck with a DDD in a three stock match before getting KO'ed, and he was pretty well-versed in how to play him, you call that getting *****?

Okay.

Though I tend to think I am better than some Bowsers, but like I said: Its not like I'm not in need of practice.
Gratz on not getting grabbed, but it's still one of Bowser's worst match-ups, if not the worst.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wonder what GaW's fate would be. More ROB's make it a bit easier, less MK's make it a lot easier, more D3's don't make much difference, but a lot more marth's makes it a lot harder. I bet he'd move above lucario though.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Snake will be top, He has the best matchups. his so called disadvantageous matchups. D3,Falco, an olimar are considered even matchups.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Marth, Snake, Falco, DDD, Wario, ICs in that order. Not sure where Olimar or Pika would be.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ROBs only bad matchup would be DDD yeah, but less MKs = 5x as many DDDs. and some new ZSSes, and since ROB might actually be a threat now, they might actually learn how to do the infinite. :urg:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Without MK, the only characters that'll see more use is A and maybe some of B tier. Everyone else will severely suffer at the increase of A/B tier. Everyone C and below will just drop like a rock.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Without MK, the only characters that'll see more use is A and maybe some of B tier. Everyone else will severely suffer at the increase of A/B tier. Everyone C and below will just drop like a rock.
Wait, so with the present MK metagame, C tier and below aren't already dropping like rocks?

Without MK, there would be better balance, harmony and goodwill to all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Tier list without Meta Knight would be the same. Except without Meta Knight. Cause he's not there. O.o *mind blown*

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Wait, so with the present MK metagame, C tier and below aren't already dropping like rocks?

Without MK, there would be better balance, harmony and goodwill to all among A tier.
Most characters worst matchups below C tier are often Snake, Falco, Diddy, Marth, or DDD, who the lower tiers often have worse matchups with than their matchup with MK. Take MK out of the picture and suddenly the mentioned characters are thriving even more than they are now, which makes the lower tiers even worse, if only slightly. :V

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Tier list without Meta Knight would be the same. Except without Meta Knight. Cause he's not there. O.o *mind blown*
Deja vu here...
*Goes to re-read posts on first page*

The same, then everyone will say Snake is broken.
I'm sorry, but do you think before you post? Snake has some legitimately bad matchups, unlike MK. Snake is a great character, but will never be considered broken. This isn't April '08.

Also, the tier list would not be the same. There are a good number of characters that get outright ***** by MK and have decent matchups overall (Marth comes to mind). They would all move up a decent amount.

This could probably be in the MK discussion, by the way.
There we go. Funny how that works~

Top Bottom