• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List without MK?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm fine with stages and items, but characters are way to important. Banning a character takes out a big chunk of brawl.
Think if Meta Knight was malignant tumor to the body that is Brawl. Would you take it out?

Maripu

Smash Cadet
I'm fine with stages and items, but characters are way to important. Banning a character takes out a big chunk of brawl.
I think when a character causes multiple stages to be banned and quite a few characters to suck, it's reasonable to consider banning that character. Though Meta Knight could be banned/legal at the tournament host's discretion.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I honestly wish MK had never been created to be so good. Banning him will only leave hundreds of players forced to learn a new character and new matchups. Leaving him in the game causes so many problems for everyone else. It simply isn't fair that he's in the game at all. End rant about HAL's creation

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I honestly wish MK had never been created to be so good. Banning him will only leave hundreds of players forced to learn a new character and new matchups. Leaving him in the game causes so many problems for everyone else. It simply isn't fair that he's in the game at all. End rant about HAL's creation
Sakurai's creation, not HAL's. Sora worked on Brawl.

smashless gama

Smash Cadet
Honestly, Diddy would be at the way top. He's come way up in the past, so without MK he'd be top tier, followed by (totally agree) Marth, Falco, Snake (BROKEN!!!!), and maybe either IC's or Dedede.

Top Bottom